Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? (20330 Views)

Reply To "What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real?" / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by kenralph(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2018
Read the book "Think Big" by Dr Ben Carson..... His experiences are enough proof about God's existence.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by oyinda1599(f): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2018
Sleeping is the experience.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by CuteMadridista: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Zieina:

How do you know his story isn't true too?
You may believe it or not, I have a personal healing experience.
the point is you're daring us to counter a story with no proof at all

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by extraswag007(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2018
Ochason:
I will share mine first.

I was in a church and there was this girl that has cancer of the blood. Every 6 months she normally undergoes blood transfusion.

So on this faithful day, a friend of hers invited her to their church she reluctantly went with her and as service was going on, the pastor made a statement that every problem in your blood is healed in the name of Jesus Christ and in her heart she said amen. She was also planning to go for another blood transfusion the next day and this costs the family #1.6m. When she went back again, the doctor told her that there is nothing wrong with her blood that she is perfectly OK. Neither her friend nor the pastor is aware of her problem but God was.

You can also share yours too. I will still share more even my supernatural encounters.
I was healed of Hepatitis B...
This doesn't make me believe in God existence, I've always believe with no atom of doubt in me that he's God.

3 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by OyinO: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2018
What is a Character of a Defeated Race?
- A race that brags about expensive clothes that they wear, that are produced by another race.
- A race that brags about cars that they drive, that are manufactured by companies owned by another race.
- A race that brags about their houses that are financed by financial institutions owned by another race.
- A race that takes their kids to school to be taught by another race.
- A race that will celebrate their wedding in the style of another race.
- A race that has fully adopted language and religion of another race.
- A race that will hate each other defending another race.
- A race that will get excited to work for another race.
- A race that the only freedom it has is the freedom to vote and not economic freedom.
- A race that will kill each other just to have a political position and be in office and not be in power.
- A defeated race is that race that is in majority but it's survival relies on the minority race.
Are you part of the defeated race? Sadly I am.
"The first step therefore is to make the AFRICAN man come to himself; to pump back life into his empty shell; to infuse him with pride and dignity, to remind him of his complicity in the crime of allowing himself to be misused and therefore letting evil reign supreme in the country of his birth."
~ Steve Bantu Biko.

5 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Jeswino: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2018
sacajawea:

I feel like dealing with you angry angry first and Foremost For using A Sensitive issue that you obviously don't understand or Identify with ay allll!
2. For using a Ludicrous and Ambigous Experience Ode gidi ni eh
3. For the Mod and and time wasted considering this as FP worthy ODDee!!

You are really wise because u have not made any point. Try to explain why he is an ode and you are Einstein.

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Zieina(f): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2018
CuteMadridista:

the point is you're daring us to counter a story with no proof at all

The real point is the point of this thread.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by OyinO: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2018
saintkash:
Waking up every morning alive and healthy is enough to believe that God is real
Even plants, animals, fishes, insects and worms wake up alive every morning while others amongst them die! You have said NOTHING MEANINGFUL. As you wake, otgers died. Therefore, you are saying there is no God for those who died. Thus, the DAY you die, there is no God. There is no way every one will die the same DAY. There is no proof of God even though we perceive that there is a Creator.

3 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by wizod(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2018
Kylekent59:
What could be more glorious than sleeping yesterday and waking up the next day cheesy cheesy.

may God bless u a million times for saying d truth dat made my day
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Chibuzor11(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
deebrownneymar:
Why is it that when one tries to open a bloody Muslim thread to explain that their prophet was a paedophile NO generates a prompt asking you to declare you're a Muslim before granting access? Seun lalastica must be very mad indeed cos it's not the same for Christian threads.
look at what you just said and you think you hateful people will have access to their threads?
Shame on you and your likes!
Do you see Muslims come here to insult us like you hateful liabilities do?
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by chukxie(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
God is exist;and He helps me every day. So, I don't care what an atheist thinks or believes. To each his own!

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Chibuzor11(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
ollah1:

Baba, heaven belongs to Christians alone and hell fire is designed for sinful Christians and non Christians.
if that's what your religion said I never want to be a part of such.

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chibuzor11:
if that's what your religion said I never want to be a part of such.

That's what Christianity says

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by wizod(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
OyinO:

Even plants, animals, fishes, insects and worms wake up alive every morning while others amongst them die! You have said NOTHING MEANINGFUL. As you wake, otgers died. Therefore, you are saying there is no God for those who died. Thus, the DAY you die, there is no God. There is no way every one will die the same DAY. There is no proof of God even though we perceive that there is a Creator.
let me just check if there's an atom of brain in dis person

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mizk:
Nothing happened, i just know there is something bigger than me, somewhere.

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by ChyOmaa(f): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
I lost my job early this month, I cried and cried thinking of how to survive next. I had no one to turn to but I called on God who I knew was my only hope. That week a friend sent me a job vacancy link and I applied, that same week I was called for an interview. The next week, I was called again for the second interview. I also submitted my CV in a microfinance bank and was called the following week to write an aptitude test of which I wrote and I was later sent a message that I was successful in the test, next phase will be communicated to me. Just last week, the job I applied first called me that I've gotten the job.

This made me realize God is so REAL

7 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by 3mmyz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
CuteMadridista:

And who created God?

atheists sleep and wake too

Atheists have lowest IQs!

You see all the things happening around the world.

Fetish rituals that happen, people being killed for wealth, penis disappearing here and there and one small annoying person will now say, "there's no God"
it's either you've a reprobate mind or you're already doomed. You're in your state because of lack of exposure, you're inexperienced with life.

Even sorcerers have said it for the umpteenth time, there's God, do more digging next time.

God existence is a fact not just faith.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by ulster: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
I had a stroke earlier this year, was hospitalised for 3 weeks and has being in recovery mode for nearly 6months; so many stroke-sick people around me that time died, but the Almighty God spared me!

Stroke is like a muddy road that will, definitely, leave evidences/traces on you when you transverse, but I have to tell you for you know that I once suffered stroke..... no trace, nothing to show! all glory and thanks to God for the healing and full restoration especially, for myself who is a show-boy not having to be marked with a twisted and dangling hand or leg, even a bent face or slurred speech!

I still thank Him, continually, for sparing my life and not allowing me to have an physical dent....Job 10:12, thats the scripture He gave me once I recovered.

5 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by LastDays777: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Princewell2012:
I have so many of them.

First of all apart from miracles and testimonies. I have seen the gate of heaven before.
And I have also seen the crusifixion of Jesus and the destruction of this very earth in revelation which God shows me. I can go on and on.

Please feel free to share more about it
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by echodrum(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ochason:
I will share mine first.

I was in a church and there was this girl that has cancer of the blood. Every 6 months she normally undergoes blood transfusion.

So on this faithful day, a friend of hers invited her to their church she reluctantly went with her and as service was going on, the pastor made a statement that every problem in your blood is healed in the name of Jesus Christ and in her heart she said amen. She was also planning to go for another blood transfusion the next day and this costs the family #1.6m. When she went back again, the doctor told her that there is nothing wrong with her blood that she is perfectly OK. Neither her friend nor the pastor is aware of her problem but God was.

You can also share yours too. I will still share more even my supernatural encounters.
Brother, this kind thing happened and it was only you and the story teller knew about it? It did not appear on the national television or not even local news paper? Someone who spend 1.6 m every 6 months I think can afford to broadcast the good news to the whole world. But..continue...
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by echodrum(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

So so many

But the fact that I see atheists around makes me believe that truly, God exists
make no sense to me. First of all you are unable to mention one thing that made you believe that God is really. So so many things is not a thing..
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by EllaSparkles(f): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
God is indeed alive, l once had an experince where l asked a cousin to buy kero, she bought fuel instead, unknown to me, l started cooking with it. My food was already boiling when she came running and panting, aunty don't use it! Why? Its fuel! I forgot! but my food was already boiling. No fire incident, the stove was boiling normal. I quietly went to the kitchen, lowered it and went off on its own. Isn't this God awesome? too faithful to fail

9 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
bluefilm:

The same way your belief in God doesn't mean he actually exists...

Meanwhile...

I will advise you to start being more careful with your property rather than believing that your holy spirit will protect your stuff all the time because one of these days, monkey go go market and e no go return...

Is that a threat or what be careful who you threaten ogbeni any trap you set na you go fall don’t say I didn’t warn you
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by echodrum(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kylekent59:
What could be more glorious than sleeping yesterday and waking up the next day cheesy cheesy.

waking up every morning has nothing to do with God because Both believers and none believers sleep and wake up.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by echodrum(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mizk:
My dear, the question is a very strong one. The truth is that it is hard to say a thing that proves Gods existence
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
PenlsCaP:
Well my cousin was involved in a fatal accident

To make the story short, the sit he booked was later exchanged between him and another man because he wasn't feeling comfortable there despite sitting close to a window and had to swap with another guy

An accident in a luxurious bus that claimed many lives.
scores were dead, blood spilled, heads burst, brains poured, only 3 survived that made us went searching for him in a mortuary among the dead, we couldn't found him neither could we get him through fone calls.
We were all thrown in mourning and weeping

But he later came back 3days later looking tatered and unkept like a mad man. shocked.

God is great l, I'm not saying the other guy he swapped with deserves to dye.
But that's grace we don't share it equally.

You are mad, so this is the reason u believe God exit, u are a wicked person for real.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by sonmvayina(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mizk:

What about if you are that thing and you just don't know it yet..
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by PenlsCaP: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
charliboy654:

You are mad, so this is the reason u believe God exit, u are a wicked person for real.

Ur father is my mad partner.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by echodrum(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Noel1:
I don't know if he's real or not... but I stopped worrying about him anyway.
and the moment you stopped worrying about his existence the happier you become.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Sammy1932(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Ochason post=72277224]I will share mine first.

You can also share yours too. I will still share more even my supernatural encounters. [/quote

The best post I've ever come across on Nairaland. I am so blessed by it.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Ur father is my mad partner.
See someone that calls himself Christian, there's no humility in you.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Have you been confirmed dead later to come back alive in a months time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? / Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo / Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.