Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? (20358 Views)

Reply To "What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real?" / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2018
PenlsCaP:
Well my cousin was involved in a fatal accident

To make the story short, the sit he booked was later exchanged between him and another man because he wasn't feeling comfortable there despite sitting close to a window and had to swap with another guy

An accident in a luxurious bus that claimed many lives.
scores were dead, blood spilled, heads burst, brains poured, only 3 survived that made us went searching for him in a mortuary among the dead, we couldn't found him neither could we get him through fone calls.
We were all thrown in mourning and weeping

But he later came back 3days later looking tatered and unkept like a mad man. shocked.

God is great l, I'm not saying the other guy he swapped with deserves to dye.
But that's grace we don't share it equally.

Atheists also survive accidents.

2 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2018
MrCGPA:
On 11th April 2014, on my way back after collecting my original University Certificate and put in my bag, I had a ghastly motor accident with an 18 Seaters bus. 15 passengers perished but I didn't die. The Road safety officers that recovered my bag had to snap with my certificate in celebration of my life. I endured some pains for like 3 months but if you see me today you can't believe that I have had accident before. It was only God who surprisingly saved me. People were dumbfounded till today.

So to the 15 people that died, God does not exist grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Kylekent59:
What could be more glorious than sleeping yesterday and waking up the next day cheesy cheesy.

Atheists n Hindus woke up nah
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 22, 2018
ihesiuloa:
At a time I was in a serious distress and I asked God please free me from this situation and I would serve you all my life, and indeed God saved me from the problems.. That alone made me realize that God truly answers and exist.
So if dem no distress u, U would not have know that there is God grin.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 22, 2018
3mmyz:

Atheists have lowest IQs!

You see all the things happening around the world.

Fetish rituals that happen, people being killed for wealth, penis disappearing here and there and one small annoying person will now say, "there's no God"
it's either you've a reprobate mind or you're already doomed. You're in your state because of lack of exposure, you're inexperienced with life.

Even sorcerers have said it for the umpteenth time, there's God, do more digging next time.

God existence is a fact not just faith.

You are right. bro.

They think they are smart but they are the most foolish beings in the world.

They claim since they cant experienced something, that thing don't exist.

Witch has never bewitched them so there is no witch

No one has ever used juju on them so there is no Juju

They can't see God , touch Him or hear Him so He doesn't exist.

And lastly I expect them to claim too that since they have not experienced death, there is nothing like death. grin

Sick ppl ! they flex muscle because since they have been abusing God nothing happened to them. Smh.

God doesn't kill ppl like that. No!. In fact He doesn't want you to die without believing He exists , so He won't kill you.

You know on the issue of Juju or no Juju I once challenged them here to volunteer to be used Juju upon either by going blind or kill a few of them.

Openly witnessed by neutral NL members.

I told them to gather themselves, Get a lawyer and Sign papers that they volunteered themselves willingly to be used to test if Juju exists or not.

I will personally help them get a friend who is a Radio presenter in Ibadan, he will link them with a real juju man from Ile Ife. And that will be a source of material for his Radio program too. And that means a journalist, the Atheists' Lawyer and few Neutral Nairalanders will witness the event.

They will just tell the man that they challenge him that his juju is nothing but lies and if it is true that the juju is potent, he should make some of them go blind for ever, make some lame for ever and kill a few of them.

It will be recorded on video for reference sake.

So the issue of Juju doesnt exist will be settled once and for all. And the remaining Atheist will know whether to continue with their belief of Evil power doest exist.

No one was ready for the test. they were giving excuses. It is a simple issue.

If you don't believe there is God and also that Evil power exist. By the time Evil power deals with you, your head will be in reset mode instantly. And may be by knowing that Evil power exist you will know that God Almighty exists too.

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Princewell2012:
I have so many of them.

First of all apart from miracles and testimonies. I have seen the gate of heaven before.
And I have also seen the crusifixion of Jesus and the destruction of this very earth in revelation which God shows me. I can go on and on.

U are illucinating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 22, 2018
Damysa:
I was billed to deliver through CS in 2016, but God miraculously intervened and I delivered naturally. Praise God

Quite a natural occurrence.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by OyinO: 2:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Healthyhealthng:
For the fact that you are alive typing this nonsense makes God exist whether you like it or not
What of those who died today? Your sense needs upgrading.

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by OyinO: 2:33am On Oct 22, 2018
wizod:
let me just check if there's an atom of brain in dis person
Have you checked and seen your senselessness?
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by LastDays777: 6:03am On Oct 22, 2018
echodrum:
I am talking about principles that guide human being success and failure. these principles are life accumulated experiences that has been tested and proven over and over by human just like you. You can set your own principles if you want. It's not a rocket science.

Good. How about 'juju', spirit beings, ghost, etc. You don't believe all these things exit right?
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by oshorstan(f): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2018
Ochason:
I will share mine first.

I was in a church and there was this girl that has cancer of the blood. Every 6 months she normally undergoes blood transfusion.

So on this faithful day, a friend of hers invited her to their church she reluctantly went with her and as service was going on, the pastor made a statement that every problem in your blood is healed in the name of Jesus Christ and in her heart she said amen. She was also planning to go for another blood transfusion the next day and this costs the family #1.6m. When she went back again, the doctor told her that there is nothing wrong with her blood that she is perfectly OK. Neither her friend nor the pastor is aware of her problem but God was.

You can also share yours too. I will still share more even my supernatural encounters.

God has done terrible things for me.
1. My burnt results from the university was re computed and I was able to go for nysc . I almost died of hbp when I got the news that I have no result

2. I was healed of Angina pectoris in 2009, this is a deadly heart condition.

3. God healed me of pneumonia in 2017.

4. We were able to build our house after my dad retired from npf with nothing to show for.

5. The salvation of my soul cos I was a very bad guy , now am transformed, the holy spirit now works through me.

3 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by MurphyInc(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2018
ollah1:

Who intervenes for non believers when they deliver naturally?

God is ominipresent, He doesn't have to make you suffer before he can bless you.Whether you servr him or not, he is ready to bless you.People that doesn't believe In existence of God are ussually free from trouble,disease and other satanic torment because you are for him.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by 3mmyz(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2018
tamethem:

You are right. bro.

And lastly I expect them to claim too that since they have not experienced death, there is nothing like death. grin

Sick ppl ! they flex muscle because since they have been abusing God nothing happened to them. Smh.

God doesn't kill ppl like that. No!. In fact He doesn't want you to die without believing He exists , so He won't kill you.

You know on the issue of Juju or no Juju I once challenged them here to volunteer to be used Juju upon either by going blind or kill a few of them.

I told them to gather themselves, Get a lawyer and Sign papers that they volunteered themselves willingly to be used to test if Juju exists or not.

I will personally help them get a friend who is a Radio presenter in Ibadan, he will link them with a real juju man from Ile Ife. And that will be a source of material for his Radio program too. And that means a journalist, the Atheists' Lawyer and few Neutral Nairalanders will witness the event.

They will just tell the man that they challenge him that his juju is nothing but lies and if it is true that the juju is potent, he should make some of them go blind for ever, make some lame for ever and kill a few of them.

So the issue of Juju doesnt exist will be settled once and for all. And the remaining Atheist will know whether to continue with their belief of Evil power doest exist.

If you don't believe there is God and also that Evil power exist. By the time Evil power deals with you, your head will be in reset mode instantly. And may be by knowing that Evil power exist you will know that God Almighty exists too.

lol, you took it far though.

them for hear am
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by echodrum(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
LastDays777:

Good. How about 'juju', spirit beings, ghost, etc. You don't believe all these things exit right?
No. I don't believe in those?
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Dutch2(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
CuteMadridista:

And who created God?

atheists sleep and wake too

His existence is way beyond your understanding.
Now take that serious.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by bluefilm: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2018
tamethem:

[s]You are right. bro.

If you don't believe there is God and also that Evil power exist. By the time Evil power deals with you, your head will be in reset mode instantly. And may be by knowing that Evil power exist you will know that God Almighty exists too.[/s]

You must be very senseless.

So you want to prove the existence of the so called god thru the use of juju?

Why can't you prove it like Elijah did when he asked God to send down fire?

Your argument now is that if there is negative forces as in juju, then there must be positive forces which you may refer to as God.

Now my question to you now is: how come it's easier to prove the existence of juju than to prove the existence of the so called god?

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by 12345baba(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Sars alert!
Yahoo boy spotted
sharap
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2018
bluefilm:

You must be very senseless.

So you want to prove the existence of the so called god thru the use of juju?

Why can't you prove it like Elijah did when he asked God to send down fire?

Your argument now is that if there is negative forces as in juju, then there must be positive forces which you may refer to as God.

Now my question to you now is: how come it's easier to prove the existence of juju than to prove the existence of the so called god?

You probably don't know the meaning of Senselessness hence you would not have called me senseless.

The God that I serve don't need to proof to any senseless being He exists. If you like believe He exists , if you like believe He doesn't. Your belief doesn't Change Him.
If you like wake up as early as 1am and start abusing Him and cursing Him till evening, He is too big to notice any being possessed by demons looking for a way to provoke Him.
He has set an appointed time for His reaction and so before that time morrons like you can run their mouth anyhow.

But I know someone who is ready to deal with fools like you guys once and for all. And that person is the Devil. If you ask him for money he gives you instantly even though he knows it is for your destruction, if you insult him and deny his existence, he shows you instantly that he is in existence. That is the devil for you.

So since my God don't have the time for morrons like you on NL , I was only trying to help you know that the other guy your empty skulls claim he doesn't exist too gat your time any day.

And since it is both God and the Devil you guys believe don't exist, and it was God who made the devil, then try and provoke the devil now. His maker dont have your time but the rebellious handiwork has your time. If you are not a coward try am.

Your sick mentality can't figure out that if you say Tamethem never existed and my son comes out to beat you silly, it proves to the world that I existed? Abi how could someone who never existed have an offspring?

Lastly, I used to be a very bad stammerer and during those days I struggled with stammering, I learnt that instead of trying to struggle to proof a point, Action makes things easy.
So if you guys are not cowards just running mouths upandan Nairaland , take up the offer. I only want to help you guys know say the devil wey you talk say no dey is alive hale and hearty. If you wan die, go blind for the rest of your lives, or run mad take up the challenge. Free of charge. At least there will be peace on Nairaland at last and everyone will know who is wrong and who is right.

Just make sure you sign papers that na you volunteered yourselves for experiments. grin
The kind obituary News wey go full Nairaland that day no go get equal.

The Devil will first deal with you guys before you eventually face the judgement of the loving God in Hell.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by LastDays777: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2018
echodrum:
No. I don't believe in those?

Of course you won't. It's all nonsense and only Africans believe in it. No such thing like that in Hawaii or any other place in the world people say.

I don't know in full details what happened to you but I know there is a kind of knowledge you will gain that will make you question every thing about God. So many false prophets(especially in Africa) and pastors with their hypocritical ways even make it worse deceiving us in Africa.

That yoke will be broken soon especially in Africa when the 'power of the age to come' will be out to all flesh in this last days. During this period, you will see a lot of supernatural activities by young ministers that will arise to preach his return. You don't need anyone to tell you there is God by that time.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by LastDays777: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2018
tamethem:

You probably don't know the meaning of Senselessness hence you would not have called me senseless but the animals that gave birth to a demon possessed fooll like you.

The God that I serve don't need to proof to any senseless being He exists. If you like believe He exists , if you like believe He doesn't. Your belief doesn't Change Him.
If you like wake up as early as 1am and start abusing Him and cursing Him till evening, He is too big to notice any being possessed by demons looking for a way to provoke Him.
He has set an appointed time for His reaction and so before that time morrons like you can run their mouth anyhow.

But I know someone who is ready to deal with fools like you guys once and for all. And that person is the Devil. If you ask him for money he gives you instantly even though he knows it is for your destruction, if you insult him and deny his existence, he shows you instantly that he is in existence. That is the devil for you.

So since my God don't have the time for morrons like you on NL , I was only trying to help you know that the other guy your empty skulls claim he doesn't exist too gat your time any day.

And since it is both God and the Devil you guys believe don't exist, and it was God who made the devil, then try and provoke the devil now. His maker dont have your time but the rebellious handiwork has your time. If you are not a coward try am.

Your sick mentality can't figure out that if you say Tamethem never existed and my son comes out to beat you silly, it proves to the world that I existed? Abi how could someone who never existed have an offspring?

Lastly, I used to be a very bad stammerer and during those days I struggled with stammering, I learnt that instead of trying to struggle to proof a point, Action makes things easy.
So if you guys are not cowards just running mouths upandan Nairaland , take up the offer. I only want to help you guys know say the devil wey you talk say no dey is alive hale and hearty. If you wan die, go blind for the rest of your lives, or run mad take up the challenge. Free of charge. At leaat there will be peace on Nairaland at last and everyone will know who is wrong and who is right.

Just make sure you sign papers that na you volunteered yourselves for experiments. grin
The kind obituary News wey go full Nairaland that day no go get equal.

The Devil will first deal with you guys before you eventually face the judgement of the loving God in Hell.

Bastard foooools!

Bro you were making sense until you insulted him. You shouldn't have done that
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2018
LastDays777:

Bro you were making sense until you insulted him. You shouldn't have done that

I'm sorry

but the guy called me senseless and that annoyed me. I will edit my post.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by echodrum(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2018
LastDays777:

Of course you won't. It's all nonsense and only Africans believe in it. No such thing like that in Hawaii or any other place in the world people say.

I don't know in full details what happened to you but I know there is a kind of knowledge you will gain that will make you question everything about God. So many false prophets(especially in Africa) and pastors with their hypocritical ways even make it worse deceiving us in Africa. The Jesuits with their power feed us with a lot of false information and we think we know it all. I know what they did with the bible.

That yoke will be broken soon especially in Africa when the 'power of the age to come' will be out to all flesh in this last days. During this period, you will see a lot of supernatural activities by young ministers that will arise to preach his return. You don't need anyone to tell you there is God by that time.

I appreciate your time and efforts in trying to make clear to me. But i am sorry to say that you are still saying the same thing every other religious person has been saying. First of all. I was born and raised in a Christian way for the past 33 years of my life. Thing that I say about God are all personal experiences that have made me to conclude that there is no God in heaven. If anything, I believe we human beings are our own gods. Regardless of how you pray and fast, every single thing that you have ever asked for from your unseen God has always been given to you either by yourself or someone else around you. You will tell me that it was the unseen God who made it happen and i will ask you how come the unseen God also make things goods happen to people who do not even acknowledge him?. All the good things that you see around the whole world are created and still being created by human beings like you with the exception of natural things like water, planets and others. You will tell me that it was God who made the natural things. But how come nothing else new has been made by him?.
I think one of the reasons Africa is not doing well is because of the way we have misused religion. We have been taught again and again that everything comes from the unseen God. That we can not do anything except for him. That we do not have power of our own to do anything. All these teaching and believes has made many of us to ignore and abandon our human strength and wisdom. We have depended wholly on unseen God to answer our prayers instead of us to take initiative and plan for yourself. Even when we achieve any little thing, we would give the glory to the unseen God instead of acknowledging that we are the power behind our success. How can we teach our children how to be successful in life when we don't even know that we have what it takes to make our success come through? Religion has ruined us all.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by deebrownneymar: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2018
ollah1:

Says alot about your religion, it's members and what you are taught in churches.

Your father
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by nlPoster: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
extraswag007:
I was healed of Hepatitis B...
This doesn't make me believe in God existence, I've always believe with no atom of doubt in me that he's God.

Did you hear Jesus said some demons return sevenfold mostly due to ingratitude?

Be guided rightly and mind your utterances. Don't be stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.