Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts (16420 Views)

Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by gistyinka(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2018
Former Nigeria Vice-President and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has urges his supportersĀ to speak facts only when campaigning for him.

The leading opposition presidential candidate took to social media to have a few words with his supporters, by saying that insults, threats and falsehoods will come, but his supporters must show respect, even when they disagree.

http://gyonlineng.com/atiku-message-supporters-will-threats-insults-ignore-speak-facts/

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by eyeview: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2018
Facts. That's one area APC and Buhari zombies are deficient. That's why they resort to lies, falsehood and propaganda

240 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2018
coming from an era of "dogs and baboons would soak in blood" Atiku's tweet touched a nerve.

They have always been engaged with facts, some cant just assimilate facts.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by BENZINA(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Tell me why this man should not be President if he continues this way?

217 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Omeokachie: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2018
They are not selling the lifeless candidate, but want to descend into the gutter.

We will let them swim and drink from the gutter all they want, but would afterwards ask them "Why should we mortgage the future of this country for another 4yrs under a lifeless man?"

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Atiku the scam is talking about his supporters speaking facts grin

He should have given them tips on what these alleged facts are.

As far as I know the empty headed supporters he has know only to Athiefkulate with no facts other than that.

The APC has already dared him to come out on an issue based. Campaign and he has since gone into hiding after this dare. Confining himself to his usual twitter reaction and comments cheesy

Let me see the so called facts his minions have to offer

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by tesppidd: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2018
They have said;

"Even if we see Atiku stealing from the vault in CBN we will still vote him in"

And we say:

"Even if 30 million of you vote for Atiku, we will use the INEC, the army, the police and every single institution used since 99 to rig elections to make sure it is

Buhari till 2023.

Nonsense!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by baliyubla: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2018
So Atikulate, the facts too plenty. Hunger and Deaths toping the dullards chat for now.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by tesppidd: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:
Facts under Buhari

Lzza madridguy sarkin cilicmarine shalomc yarimo omenka conheads conductor110 ngeneukwenu buhariguy butterflyle0 sarrki liondeleo
jumpandpas:
More facts under Buhari. ...
1.Under Obasanjo 10,000 Nigerians were killed due to sharia roots in kaduna.

Another 3000 lost in the jos crises

Another 1500 killed in the herdsmen/farmers crises

2.Under GEJ

Boko haram killed another 10,000 in borno and yobe

Herdsmen and farmers conflict killed over 4000 in plateau and benue.

Point stop being silly.

Since 1999 till date; Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari have ruled.

And thousands of Nigerians have been killed across the 4 regimes.

Making the security challenges spanning over 20 years about Buhari is dubious, deceitful and childish.

Only gullible and senseless people would fall for your narrative.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

As far as I know the empty headed supporters he has known only to Athiefkulate with no facts other than that.

The APC has already dared him to come out on an issue based. Campaign and he has since gone into hiding after this dare. Confining himself to his usual twitter reaction and comments cheesy

Even goats don't want to see Buhari.

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by EricBloodAxe: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2018
Lifeless Buhari zombies and minions have nothing to defend their dullard master for except threats, lies and propaganda just like the zombie above is doing.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by greatiyk4u(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2018
Atiku should defined facts in his own context

Because most of the facts about him tilt towards the direction of the narrative history of his ill acquired wealth and how he deprive Nigeria of revenue from his so called job creating empire......you create job for unemployed youths for say 200million annual pay, and dupe Nigeria of about 2billon naira revenue? Is this progress?

7 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Pekele007: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

As far as I know the empty headed supporters he has known only to Athiefkulate with no facts other than that.

Give us facts not propagandas. grin

Atiku till Buhari start using his sense.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2018
tesppidd:
1.Under Obasanjo 10,000 Nigerians were killed due to sharia roots in kaduna.

Another 3000 lost in the jos crises

Another 1500 killed in the herdsmen/farmers crises

2.Under GEJ

Boko haram killed another 10,000 in borno and yobe

Herdsmen and farmers conflict killed over 4000 in plateau and benue.

Point stop being silly.

Since 1999 till date; Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari has ruled.

And thousands of Nigerians have been killed across the 4 regimes.

Making the security challenges spanning over 20 years about Buhari is dubious, deceitful and childish.

Only gullible and senseless people would fall for your narrative.

You mean Buhari is in a race to Kill more than GEJ and OBJ?

If your fact about Buhari is that the same killings that took place under PDP is taking place under him, Buhari has failed.

#FACT

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2018
Pekele007:

Give us facts not propagandas. grin

Atiku till Buhari start using his sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by mightyhazell: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2018
sure.
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Buterflyle0 post=72277933][/quote]

We need facts Biko.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Airforce01(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2018
tesppidd:
They have said;

"Even if we see Atiku stealing from the vault in CBN we will still vote him in"

And we say:

"Even if 30 million of you vote for Atiku, we will use the INEC, the army, the police and every single institution used since 99 to rig elections to make sure it is

Buhari till 2023.

Nonsense!

See how you're demarketing Buhari with your comment

So you're telling us Buhari will only win Atiku by Rigging ? Smh

Cc buterflyle0 grin

This your guy don't just know when to shut up

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2018
greatiyk4u:
Atiku should defined facts in his own context

Because most of the facts about him tilt towards the direction of the narrative history of his ill acquired wealth and how he deprive Nigeria of revenue from his so called job creating empire......you create job for unemployed youths for say 200million annual pay, and dupe Nigeria of about 2billon naira revenue? Is this progress?

We need facts not masturbation

23 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by tesppidd: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

You mean Buhari is in a race to Kill more than GEJ and OBJ?

If your fact about Buhari is that the same killings that took place under PDP is taking place under him, Buhari has failed.

#FACT
rubbish rubbish rubbish
trash trash trash

As usual you come up with that lame excuse,

The point here is eediots trying to sell that false narrative that Buhari brought killings to nigeria,

When infact your masters where presidents when the same killings occurred in tens of thousands.

Let him fail,
We shall vote him again.

Even if he doesn't win we shall do it the pdp way;

Write his name and declare it,
Then go to court.

Nonsennnnnnnce!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by kernel001: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

8 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

We need facts Biko.

You call this facts? grin

Are you sure you went to school or ever heard about the word ECONOMICS before?

Debt isn't a problem as long as its judiciously put into what it was meant for.

E.G. in a right government dept rise would be equivalent to infrastrural input which means that the higher the debt, the greater the infrastructure which in summary means that the debt would pay off itself via the infrastructural investment it went into.

Why do you think this FG is on a massive infrastructural drive? cheesy

The previous government of GEJ was on a LIABILITY DRIVE when they were borrowing to pay salaries rather than on infrastructure. This FG is on record that it hasn't borrowed for salaries but strictly for infrastructure.

Now I can see why Athiefkulators are brainless because all they see is a debt rise while closing their eyes to where this debt is going into which incidentally are abandoned projects from previous governments which some have been abandoned for over 20years.

All these infrastructure should have set Nigeria in a very good position if only they had been finished long ago so now due to time lapse a lot of them are now obsolete and needed to be upgraded by this FG to compete with modern standards which then entails more spending.

Athiefkulators need to go back to the school of economics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2018
tesppidd:
rubbish rubbish rubbish
trash trash trash

As usual you come up with that lame excuse,

The point here is eediots trying to sell that false narrative that Buhari brought killings to nigeria,

When infact your masters where presidents when the same killings occurred in tens of thousands.

Let him fail,
We shall vote him again.

Even if he doesn't win we shall do it the pdp way;

Write his name and declare it,
Then go to court.

Nonsennnnnnnce!

This man is ashamed of his defenders. ..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by tesppidd: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:

See how you're demarketing Buhari with your comment

So you're telling us Buhari will only win Atiku by Rigging ? Smh

Cc buterflyle0 grin

This your guy don't just know when to ship up .
"Even if Atiku is caught stealing the whole vault from the CNN we shall still vote for him"

I guess this one sounds like music to your ears abi!

You like this type of nonsense but you don't like my type of nonsense abi?

Gerroura here mehn!

Buhari till 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=kernel001 post=72278164][/quote]

This is simply an extension from the same era of your god GEJ where corruption was turned to a religion.

Learn to bring facts and not just posting images around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You call this facts? grin

Are you sure you went to school or ever heard about the word ECONOMICS before?

Debt isn't a problem as long as its judiciously put into what it was meant for.

E.G. in a right government dept rise would be equivalent to infrastrural input which means that the higher the debt, the greater the infrastructure which in summary means that the debt would pay off itself via the infrastructural investment it went into.

Why do you think this FG is on a massive infrastructural drive? cheesy

The previous government of GEJ was on a LIABILITY DRIVE when they were borrowing to pay salaries rather than on infrastructure. This FG is on record that it hasn't borrowed for salaries but strictly for infrastructure.

Now I can see why Athiefkulators are brainless because all they see is a debt rise while closing their eyes to where this debt is going into which incidentally are abandoned projects from previous governments which some have been abandoned for over 20years.

All these infrastructure should have set Nigeria in a very good position if only they had been finished long ago so now due to time lapse a lot of them are now obsolete and needed to be upgraded by this FG to compete with modern standards which then entails more spending.

Athiefkulators need to go back to the school of economics

No time to read any epistle.

We need facts.

How much was a bag of rice in 2015 and how much is it today...........Give us facts only.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by mightyhazell: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2018
some years ago, I had two workers in my shop, one was very religious.. nothing else mattered much.. the other was actually vain, ..always secretly buying expensive clothes and jewelries from the biz.. always caught collecting numbers from numerous female customers for subsequent meetings...

in summary, I relieved this over religious and 'very honest'guy from his job cos he was v unresourceful, very unimaginative ,zero motivated to prosperity.. customers angrily storm out of shop because he will most likely read one religious book or the other than attend and satisfy a customer.. meanwhile the other vain guy is always motivated,punctual and inundating me with valid suggestions on how to grow n prosper the biz...
very genial in his relationship with customers and having them all smiles n promising to call again.

I learnt a long time that a prosperity minded person Will always make a better servant than a religious bigot, to whom nothing else really matters..

now, even though we want to believe atiku is corrupt, which is mere hearsay, he is far preferable, given the number of businesses he has thrived over the years. his nationalistic outlook as against an ethnic one. his large heartedness and tendency not to grandstand with numerous fake achievements,fake promises... and threats to soak dogs n baboons in blood at the slightest perceived provocation

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Airforce01(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2018
tesppidd:
"Even if Atiku is caught stealing the whole vault from the CNN we shall still vote for him"

I guess this one sounds like music to your ears abi!

You like this type of nonsense but you don't like my type of nonsense abi?

Gerroura here mehn!

Buhari till 2023.

Your defence is watery .

You've already admitted Buhari will only win Atiku by rigging but, we would defend our votes with our lives .

12 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by mightyhazell: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2018
double post

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Dankwambo Says He Is Not Working With Tambuwal Against Atiku / Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC / Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.