Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria (13656 Views)

Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by Astrosmart: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2018
kYjelly2:

lol, i know too, but it's really hilarious grin
imagine Nigeria fighting Israel?! grin grin

Israel that Arab countries couldn't defeat with joint forces lmao

1 Like

Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by kYjelly2: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Astrosmart:
imagine Nigeria fighting Israel?! grin grin

Israel that Arab countries couldn't defeat with joint forces lmao

I know right, I was laughing soo hard as I read the topic and the OP, oh my days!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by toideve(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
mrmattolanrewaju:
The Minister of Information and culture Alhaji Lai Mohammed has reacted to the recent video clip that resurfaced showing the alleged kidnapped leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra by the Nigerian Army praying in Israel.

According to the minister, “We Are Giving Israeli Government Days To Deport Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria Or We Will Take A Harsh Action Against Them.

The leader of a pro-Biafran separatist group in Nigeria was missing, prompting speculation as to his whereabouts on the eve of his trial on treason charges.

Nnamdi Kanu, who heads the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) movement, has not been seen in public since troops were deployed to the southeastern city of Umuahia last year.

Kanu, who wants a separate state for the Igbo people who dominated the country’s southeast, has been on bail since April and gone missing, prompting speculation as to his whereabouts on the eve of his trial.

Nigeria Government officially declared IPOB a “terrorist organisation” in mid-September after violent clashes between the security forces and IPOB supporters. Members of the group were accused of attacking military checkpoints in Umuahia, which is the capital of Abia state.

If this news us really true, I think it's time I got my Visa and leave ASAP
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
mrmattolanrewaju:
The Minister of Information and culture Alhaji Lai Mohammed has reacted to the recent video clip that resurfaced showing the alleged kidnapped leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra by the Nigerian Army praying in Israel.

According to the minister, “We Are Giving Israeli Government Days To Deport Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria Or We Will Take A Harsh Action Against Them.

The leader of a pro-Biafran separatist group in Nigeria was missing, prompting speculation as to his whereabouts on the eve of his trial on treason charges.

Nnamdi Kanu, who heads the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) movement, has not been seen in public since troops were deployed to the southeastern city of Umuahia last year.

Kanu, who wants a separate state for the Igbo people who dominated the country’s southeast, has been on bail since April and gone missing, prompting speculation as to his whereabouts on the eve of his trial.

Nigeria Government officially declared IPOB a “terrorist organisation” in mid-September after violent clashes between the security forces and IPOB supporters. Members of the group were accused of attacking military checkpoints in Umuahia, which is the capital of Abia state.

I dey laugh in Spanish

Igbos and fake news is like 5 and 6

Yeye useless people
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by saaron(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
I support liar Mohammed on this one. The lifeless one should attack Israel if they fail to deport Kanu. Let's see what will happen.
Bloody useless govt.
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chizuru01:
smiley

I support the zoo this time. Please go and nuke Israel with your carbide made bomb. I will love to see the zoo Aflame. Thank God that Israel believe in tooth for tooth. cheesy

By then Afonja will queue for Biafra refugee visa cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Please do ,it is better everything end once and for all,let a new Nigeria begin..Ode!
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by FearGodinall: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Liar mohammed should test his might with saudi arabia before embarking on mission imposible.
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by PapalsBull(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by PapalsBull(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
FearGodinall:
Liar mohammed should test his might with saudi arabia before embarking on mission imposible.
CHRISDMANAGER:
Please do ,it is better everything end once and for all,let a new Nigeria begin..Ode!
[/s]
Source of the news?
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by UnclePati: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hahahahah..... NIGERIA army no go survive 40min if israel strike us.
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Zuluhead:
Nigeria should not start what they cant finish, which arms and ammunitions do they want to use against isreal. Lia mohamed should becareful with his words.
They should attack boko haram and south africa that are killing nigerians.
i can't still believe he said that though, Isreal even America fear them, hmm maybe he wan terminate everybody, once and for all.
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by SignatureNG(f): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
lol hahahaha Nigeria attack Isreal? lol
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by MrSly(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
mrmattolanrewaju:

You added no link. Add link to validate this story. Do not lead people astray.
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by millomaniac: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
mrmattolanrewaju:

grin grin grin grin LWKMD. this Lai is a real joker he would really make a successful comedian. Laff don scatter me here I swear.
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by kingPhidel(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
If na true, then this guy wan put us for trouble so! Ask Gaza, Syria, Afghanistan etc... Biko
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by daveson2020(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hahaha grin grin grin grin this news just made my day grin grin. Person wey never foot soldiers of bokoharam is threatening Israeli military with f-35, f-45 stealth bombers jets. grin grin

Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by Koralords: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Please what can Nigeria do to Isreal ...ordinary Hamas militant would level Nigeria with there stockpile of missiles not to talk of hezbullah ....
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by MahatmaGhandi: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
What you have to do, do it quickly.
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by sanandreas(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
What are you waiting for? grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
dis table they are shaking no b small tin o,attack israel....seriously u must be kidding me
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by tehilah92(f): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
no, no problem, we go just direct isreal were north dey, daura to be precise
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrSly:

You added no link. Add link to validate this story. Do not lead people astray.
The post has been modified and the link added.
Here it is again https://orientaltimes.co/2018/10/21/nigeria-will-attack-israel-fail-deport-nnamdi-kanu-24-hours-lai-mohammed/
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by DeWisedon(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
if this news is real,then the day Nigeria will dream of it,I will revoke my citizenship ,take action against Israel as what na
as giant of Africa with highest poverty rate
or sanction Isreal with catapult and knockout
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by Litmus: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Forget what you believe the minister stated, it was Nigeria that deported Kanu; now, whether Israel or someplace else agreed hosting, Nigeria exiled him, end of tale. Find Another tale to paint Nigeria bad, this fictional chapter about Nigeria the brutal dictatorship that persecutes and murders dissenters and their family has closed. The UN has closed the book, frowned at memories of the hysteria, and shelved it in the library of fake news.
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by somehow: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why is Nairaland promoting lies and fake news?
Any story quoting a public figure without major known media house coverage is nothing but fake.
@seun

Take note.
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
You don't mean it! I fear for Israel walahi. They're in trouble and could get wiped off the map if our supreme Nigerian military deals with them. Our 'sopissticated' fighter jets and python dancing warriors would level the entire Israel in less than 24 Hours just like they leveled Sambisa Forest and 'technically' destroyed Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Zuluhead:
Nigeria should not start what they cant finish, which arms and ammunitions do they want to use against isreal. Lia mohamed should becareful with his words.
They should attack boko haram and south africa that are killing nigerians.
It was a deceptive headline,the content says " harsh actions" not "attack". Trust Nigerian bloggers
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by farm2008: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Now he have mention Israel as the country that helped him to escape and still harbouring him. Nigeria government can initiate a war with them
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by muyico(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
<b>RELAX AND LAUGH SMALL, itz sunday vibes . 1. I want a wife who is a stammerer so before she could finish saying "Baby I need money" I am already at the office. 2. I won't leave this group until I get the answer. If 33 is called thirty three and 22 called twenty two then why is 11 not called onety one and 00 zeronty zero I wonder where these teachers got their education 3. Love will just make you see your boyfriend as the most handsome guy on earth, Breakup & see how ugly the idiot is. Rubbish upon Rubbish!!! 4. My girlfriend celebrated her birthday and I asked her what does she want. She replied she wants something that will last the whole of 2018. So I bought her 2018 calendar. I'm calling her and she is not picking my calls... I don't know why? 5. People will see their ex classmates pregnant and say ahh!!! this girl was very quiet at school. Who said pregnancy comes with noise? Happy sunday 2 you all
Re: We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria by Iexcel: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
authehighness:
fake news,lia can never make such threat against isreal,he no dey fear

Exacty!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi Pledges Support For Military Widows Of 1992 Planes Crash / Abba Kyari, Maina: Nigerian Criminal Suspects With History Of Illness / SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.