Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Help: I Need A Side Hustle or Job For Just 3-4 Months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help: I Need A Side Hustle or Job For Just 3-4 Months (628 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Need A Side Hustle or Job For Just 3-4 Months by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Please guys I am about to start a business but my problem is capital now. if I can get 100-200k I will be able to start this business.

please any hustler in abuja that can help me join in the hustle for money daily no matter how small, to enable me save up some money to start or if anyone can help me with a job no matter how small the salary is, I will only work for 3-4 month or hustle for 3 to 4 months so I can get this capital.
Re: Help: I Need A Side Hustle or Job For Just 3-4 Months by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2018
Consider marketing real estate online. Drive around streets in your neighbourhood and look for houses up for rent or sale. Once you find houses that are vacant, usually theres a banner on the gate to show there's a vacancy. Talk to the gateman that you are an agent and want to take photos to market it. Once you take photos, Post them on different websites that offer real estate marketing and wait for calls. Usually rents for small apartments like self-contained and miniflats get clients faster. If you are lucky, your first brief could be for sale of a house.

Anyway once you take photos, call the banner on the house and introduce yourself as an agent and that you will like to bring your client to inspect (this lie is just to get prices and know the terms of sharing the agency fee). The agent in charge will tell you rent price and other charges. Make sure you ask how the agency is shared to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Need A Side Hustle or Job For Just 3-4 Months by Olibboy: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2018
gee boys come to his aids
Re: Help: I Need A Side Hustle or Job For Just 3-4 Months by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Superagent:
Consider marketing real estate online. Drive around streets in your neighbourhood and look for houses up for rent or sale. Once you find houses that are vacant, usually theres a banner on the gate to show there's a vacancy. Talk to the gateman that you are an agent and want to take photos to market it. Once you take photos, Post them on different websites that offer real estate marketing and wait for calls. Usually rents for small apartments like self-contained and miniflats get clients faster. If you are lucky, your first brief could be for sale of a house.

Anyway once you take photos, call the banner on the house and introduce yourself as an agent and that you will like to bring your client to inspect (this lie is just to get prices and know the terms of sharing the agency fee). The agent in charge will tell you rent price and other charges. Make sure you ask how the agency is shared to avoid stories that touch.

thanks I tried it before but didn't follow it up this way. will try it again, thanks.
Re: Help: I Need A Side Hustle or Job For Just 3-4 Months by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2018
strong766:
thanks I tried it before but didn't follow it up this way. will try it again, thanks.

You probably didnt follow up because you didn't make money from it. One of my first biggest pay was from a ad on nairaland. I used another username back then. I sold a land and made about 400k to myself. If I didnt have to share with the other agent that knew rhe landlord it could have been 800k. Funny thing is we even got cheated because we were both new in the agency field.

I have been a real estate agent for over five years and I have learnt that its not how hard you work but how smart you work. You dont need to market every vacant house you see, market the ones you know the landlord directly and get clients directly to make maximum profits. Working with other agents should be plan B

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Begin Trading On Konga / Jumia / We Bring You 10 New Jobs, Apply Now! / FG Postpones Commencement Of Npower Build Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.