Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) (19271 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is where our Leaders got it wrong, instead of visiting Nigerian people, something like public press conference, where people will ask questions, they are busy visiting criminals who will endup holding them to Ransom and make them underperforming. Now let me ask, is Obi expecting only Igbo Vote to defeat buhari? If he continue to visit individuals, he can never complete visiting till 2030. He and atiku should go public and tell us their plans, surely buhari can never do that because people will ask of his waec

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Kahujadekadura: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
MeanChris:

Bros, I'm Igbo and I can tell you this Biafra dream is just being delusional. The Biafran dream is non unachievable from all looks of it.

I'd have boldly said Kanu is a coward! But let me give him the benefit of the doubt and listen to him this evening. If Kanu by any chance escaped that day... Then SHAME ON HIM! He should better tell us that soldiers took him away and he woke up mysteriously in Israel.
Define a coward.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by toofit007: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
MeanChris:

Bros, I'm Igbo and I can tell you this Biafra dream is just being delusional. The Biafran dream is non unachievable from all looks of it.

I'd have boldly said Kanu is a coward! But let me give him the benefit of the doubt and listen to him this evening. If Kanu by any chance escaped that day... Then SHAME ON HIM! He should better tell us that soldiers took him away and he woke up mysteriously in Israel.
one thing that baffles me is this, you know the truth but maybe because of your political inclination you have decided to play the bias card. I am not surprise that nigeria is such a mess of country, you see the kind of citizens a country has and the way they reason determines the kind of leadership they will produce... You see all these leaders that kept nigeria in this sorry state was also elected by the citizens of Nigeria not Cameroon nor Ghana, but citizens of Nigeria..
A country that has 30℅ her citizens who can not differentiate between state sponsored assassination attempt and a lawful arrest, why can't they root to re elect a president like Muhammad buhari?
Show me a man who will not escape in the face of a state sponsored assassination attempt, Knowing that he can die without a trace about his death and I will show you a complete idiot.
During the 1992 coup d'etat in Nigeria, there was an assassination attempt to the life of the then head of state, general badamosa babangida(ibb) he escaped via an under ground tunnel leaving his lovely Nigeria the hands of young colleagues. He spent more than one week at my hometown ekeakpara where he took refuge until everything calmed..
During the south African apartied struggle, at a time Nelson Mandela had to escape to Nigeria in other to evade arrest.
Even our own hardman Muhammad buhari had to travel to UK for an emergency medical checkup, abandoning his supposed visit to ogoni land, just because an unknown militants warned him never to step in their territory.
Nnamdi kanu did not escape because of fear of being arrested or fear of death, he escaped an attempt of being killed without a trace.
The same nnamdi kanu was under nigerian custody for almost three years, yet he never denied nor renounced BIAFRA. And I asked you, why can't you wait and hear from kanu first before jumping into conclusion.. He shall speak in the next 24hours stay tuned.
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!
BIAFRA: The supreme Leader of Indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be coming live on Radio Biafra London;
Date; Sunday 21st October,2018',
Time; 6pm Biafra Time
He will speak to Biafrans, friends of Biafrans and the world at large on his whereabout over a year and what transpired on 14th of September, 2017 as the Nigeria military invaded his father's compound
Therefore , inform your friends ,families and well wishers to join us on Radio Biafra London on the above date and time.
All Hail Biafra
IPOB Leadership
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Felixv: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
[b][/b]
MeanChris:

I think aliens abducted him.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by VULCAN(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
When they say go to school, some kids diverted to the stream to play all day.

This is the result

Bolusticus:

Even if all Igbos in both PDP and APC vote against APC, it wouldn't still count coz they are just 5%, is it the vote that didn't count for GEJ in 2015 that will now count for Buhari in 2019?

Stop feeling important than you your importance
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by honeyfield(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Only Buhari I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by VULCAN(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Some dullards are saying that IPOB seeking independence will hamper Peter Obi from getting Igbo votes.

Has Boko Haram seeking a caliphate with Sharia law hampered Gen. Buhari from getting Fulani votes?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Sabaru21(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
peter the Obi, AtikuLooted
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by SingleWahala(f): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin.... No more Biafea ? angry angry angry

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by ezemme(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
who noticed that he is yet to visit Obiano? I don't want to believe they are having issues.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2018
naija now import soup lolzzz
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 22, 2018
ezemme:
who noticed that he is yet to visit Obiano? I don't want to believe they are having issues.

who Biafra epp

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Developed Countries In Africa / Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP / 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.