Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

This Is The Easiest Way To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast Today 6:00PM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Easiest Way To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast Today 6:00PM (910 Views)

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Easiest Way To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast Today 6:00PM by frankdoz22: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2018
Attention!!

For those who may not be able to get Radio Biafra via FM and do not have data to listen via App. Worry no more, all you need to do is simply recharge your phone with enough airtime and call this call-to-listen number for Biafra land : 014405265

#Pleaseshare!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Easiest Way To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast Today 6:00PM by Ekitibiased(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2018
He has dual nationality.....
He has moved on ....deceiving gullible people here,
He is a coward...........I hope his followers will 'think' and act responsibly
Re: This Is The Easiest Way To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast Today 6:00PM by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Who get time
Re: This Is The Easiest Way To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast Today 6:00PM by ohimi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
This guy on top is high on expired weed.

A good soldier leaves to fight another

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Easiest Way To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast Today 6:00PM by Chubhie: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
I shall tune in and enjoy the comedy. He's likely to mention zoo every 5mins.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Easiest Way To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast Today 6:00PM by sCun: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chubhie:
I shall tune in and enjoy the comedy. He's likely to mention zoo every 5mins.
and Hausa Fulani. That guy funny die, I enjoy his broadcasts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion Why Nigeria Army Suffers Huge Casualties Against Boko Haram / Adeyanju Says VP Osinbajo Is Worst VP In History, Do You Agree? / Buhari Hosts Joke Silva, Alex Ekubo, IK Ogbonna, Mercy Aigbe, Others In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.