Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo (71426 Views)

10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by philip0906(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2018
HardMirror:
if you are killed in war, you are going to hell. Jesus sent you to preach the gospel and not to carry guns. Vengeance is for the lord, why are you playing the role of god? Do you even read the bible at all?
You're a jehova's witness
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:
Christianity and weapons don't go together.

There's only but one religion that allows the usage of bomb and guns. Not Christians.

All the same, we thank God for their lives and our lives.

Nope. These are soldiers in the war front . Nothing wrong with carrying their weapons when the enemy can appear at any time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
not the fallen wall of Jericho but the then ruins of Jerusalem...Jericho is fallen...cursed never to be rebuilt again, ever.
thanks
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2018
HardMirror:
did god ask them to take up the guns in the first place? What is a christian doing in the army?
OMW? Did Just ask this question? GOD has his Children even in the Army... but they also Spiritually are in the army of the LORD. My friend, the ways of GOD are past finding out and beyond religion.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2018
Atayis:
thanks
You are welcome Darling.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by aku626(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2018
I love this. For those who say this is wrong you lack the understanding of their jobs, theirs is to protect similar to what God does for His children in fact these soldiers are tools in the hands of God to punish men who have sold their hearts to the devil. May God watch over them as they’ve dedicated their lives to watch over us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by usoroakpan(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2018
That is the way abeg. Protect urselfs
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Optmus(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2018
I once saw a post on NL which says "Where is NwaAmaikpe the legendary fool?"
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.
It is an unforgivable sin to stand on the altar with a rifle.

This type of sin won't have gone unpunished in the days of the biblical Moses and David.
Sometimes I get angry with the Lord for being such a merciful God.

Christianity as a religion of peace and longsuffering must not be associated with any tool of violence.
(Matthew 26:52, Luke 6:29, John 18:11)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Reniel001(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2018
All you just said now is the perfect definition of blasphemy...I wonder what goes on up Der in ur head...u r definitely going through a lot...you need relieve...how do someone talk like dt!!!...ode!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Dearlord(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2018
We are all programmed in our thoughts by God and the moment you start to exercise some action beyond the normal capacity of your thoughts you are no longer a normal being.

Your thoughts is your value.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by HardMirror(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2018
philip0906:

You're a jehova's witness
i have no religion but i read and love the teaching of christ
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by LydayBobo(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

This type of sin won't have gone unpunished in the days of the biblical Moses and David.

Christianity as a religion of peace and longsuffering must not be associated with any tool of violence.
abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Igwe2(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2018
There is nothing wrong in coming to church with a rifle most especially soldiers in the trouble area of nigeria. Soldiers are trained for battle ready and to be cut unaware is sardonic to their profession. Moreover, they are soldiers and not pastors, but will you deny them the liberty of not observing their religious rite?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by lastmanstandn(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2018
HardMirror:
the time of war has passed. This is the time to lay down your lives preaching

Well, the time for war doesn’t seem over CLEARLY.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Ngokobo: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ewu!

This is pure blasphemy.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Lucifer66(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

This guy is wise.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by HardMirror(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2018
lastmanstandn:

Well, the time for war doesn’t seem over CLEARLY.
it is. The disciples accepted to die than fighting
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by hakeemgp: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2018
Thank God that you are not God.

who are you to determine what is blasphemous?

May God open your eyes to His grace of understanding and wisdom.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2018
Are you new on Nairaland? Every old member knows NwaAmaikpe is mentally sick. His write up can be so annoying and senseless. But we still like him sha because too much work and no play ain't good.

Just learn to ignore him next time because he will never answer you no matter the insults you throw at him.

Wirelessmic:

Have you seen you doctor?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Lucifer66(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2018
What rubbish is this?
Carrying weapons into the house of the Lord?
The Lord shall bring to them, death by their enemies as it is in the Bible.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Dbro9: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2018
G shocked :od

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Nigerian army and Nigerian police wielding the same old grade weapons and the terrorists they are fighting are fighting are wielding more sophisticated weapons.

They don't know that the sophistication of their weapons alone make the enemy feel inferior and surrender without a shot being fired in the battle field.

I weep for my country.

If AK47 is an old grade weapon, please tell us the new grade ones. I'm eager to learn.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by vineyardfarms: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2018
dainformant:
A picture of Nigerian soldiers worshipping in a church with their rifles is trending online for obvious reason.

The gallant military men held their rifle while holding a praise and worship service in a church in the northern part of Nigeria whey they are stationed to battle against the Boko Haram insurgents. 

According to reports, despite the hostility in the troubled area, the soldiers never fail to hold church service to thank God for the gift of life and pray for protection as they also never forget to bring their guns along in case of emergency. 

This is not the first time something like this has happened.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/gallant-nigerian-soldiers-hold-church-service-with-their-ak-47-rifles-photos.html
ONWARD SOLDIER FOR CHRIST MATCHING ON. GOD SHALL HONOR YOUR CRY AND PRAYERS TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES. AMEN
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by johnwell(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

And I......m as a religion of peace is associated with jihads and bloodshed
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Uka15(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2018
According to reports, despite the hostility in the troubled area, the soldiers never fail to hold church service to thank God for the gift of life and pray for protection as they also never forget to bring their guns along in case of emergency. 

This is not the first time something like this has happened.

Oh yes, in case of emergency indeed.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Stanbaba30: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2018
Even though you all walk through the valley of death, you shall fear no evil. May God keep you all in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by odudueffiom(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

bro dont be too religious....read ur bible with understanding

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by OyinO: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2018
What is a Character of a Defeated Race?
- A race that brags about expensive clothes that they wear, that are produced by another race.
- A race that brags about cars that they drive, that are manufactured by companies owned by another race.
- A race that brags about their houses that are financed by financial institutions owned by another race.
- A race that takes their kids to school to be taught by another race.
- A race that will celebrate their wedding in the style of another race.
- A race that has fully adopted language and religion of another race.
- A race that will hate each other defending another race.
- A race that will get excited to work for another race.
- A race that the only freedom it has is the freedom to vote and not economic freedom.
- A race that will kill each other just to have a political position and be in office and not be in power.
- A defeated race is that race that is in majority but it's survival relies on the minority race.
Are you part of the defeated race? Sadly I am.
"The first step therefore is to make the AFRICAN man come to himself; to pump back life into his empty shell; to infuse him with pride and dignity, to remind him of his complicity in the crime of allowing himself to be misused and therefore letting evil reign supreme in the country of his birth."
~ Steve Bantu Biko.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Hamilton1(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Old Wooden weapon called Ak47, y other countries ar upgrading using new modified weapons y Nigerian military is still usin dis nonsense old wooden gun, shame 2 Nigerian Government
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Hamilton1(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2018
nonsense wooden Old Gun, Nigerian government cant even upgrad our soldiers wit new modern guns used by US Military
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by thugmansion(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2018
I don't see anything wrong in it
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by lakkyflow(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

For God sake always use your senses .. anyway being old does not guaranty maturity !!!... This guys are at war zone , what do u expect ? how would they protect themselves ? Always talking trash at times ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.