Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (426920 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 3:26pm On May 05, 2019
nextlevel2222:

Have Seen it.... it stated the proper vaccinations were given. Thanks...

@LegitBachelor what am asking is there is MMR vaccination given to me and the nurse told me that it is given every month. I dnt know may be you are told the same. She told me if I have not left for US I need to come to take it every month till I leave, the vaccination costs 10k . But since February have been given visa, I didn't go to the clinic for the vaccination.

Hope it won't affect me at the US border? Thanks
MMR is not taken every month. Its only taken twice. I advice you go take the remaining shot. It's much cheaper here in Nigeria.

You won't have any issue with the immigration guys for not taking the second dose since your DS3025 says proper vaccination were taken but I recommend you take it for health reasons.

Please keep your DS3025 safe. You'll need it when submitting your AOS form. If you misplace it, you will have to do another round of medicals in the States!

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nextlevel2222: 4:39pm On May 05, 2019
LegitBachelor:
MMR is not taken every month. Its only taken twice. I advice you go take the remaining shot. It's much cheaper here in Nigeria.

You won't have any issue with the immigration guys for not taking the second dose since your DS1035 says proper vaccination were taken but I recommend you take it for health reasons.

Please keep your DS1035 safe. You'll need it when submitting your AOS form. If you misplace it, you will have to do another round of medicals in the States!

Thanks so much
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Tobbylhobah: 8:35pm On May 05, 2019
LegitBachelor:
It won't show in their system but they can see it if they have reason to suspect your documents and decide to research. However I advice you use the document with genuine info regardless of whichever was used in the past. You can always explain the reason for the discrepancies of the CO brings it up.
thanks legitBachelor all my supporting documents are genuine,I have no reason to use a counterfeit documents tho
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by abekeade1: 1:11am On May 06, 2019
LegitBachelor:

You won't have any issue with the immigration guys for not taking the second dose since your DS3025 says proper vaccination were taken but I recommend you take it for health reasons.

Please keep your DS3025 safe. You'll need it when submitting your AOS form. If you misplace it, you will have to do another round of medicals in the States!

@Legit please what is AOS form?
And I thought we were asked to give the DS3025 to the guys at the point of entry. So we will be given back after inspection ?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 2:38am On May 06, 2019
abekeade1:

@Legit please what is AOS form?
And I thought we were asked to give the DS3025 to the guys at the point of entry. So we will be given back after inspection ?

The AOS (adjustment of status) form is the form you have to fill after getting married to your fiance. Its an application for greencard.

No you won't be given back after inspection at the POE. You were given a copy as well by the clinic...a photocopy. You are to make a copy of that photocopy and attach to the AOS form along with other required documents when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 2:40am On May 06, 2019
Tobbylhobah:
thanks legitBachelor all my supporting documents are genuine,I have no reason to use a counterfeit documents tho
I didn't mean to call your document counterfeit. I'm only saying you should use the document with the correct information.

4 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by abekeade1: 5:34am On May 06, 2019
LegitBachelor:
The AOS (adjustment of status) form is the form you have to fill after getting married to your fiance. Its an application for greencard.

No you won't be given back after inspection at the POE. You were given a copy as well by the clinic...a photocopy. You are to make a copy of that photocopy and attach to the AOS form along with other required documents when the time comes.

A CD was attached with the DS3025. Is the CD also my copy or that will be for the officers at the point of entry as well?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 7:14am On May 06, 2019
abekeade1:

A CD was attached with the DS3025. Is the CD also my copy or that will be for the officers at the point of entry as well?
The CD is your personal copy.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sisiorente: 8:22am On May 06, 2019
Good morning house.

Please who is suppose to fill the Affidavit Form?
My Fiancé or a third party? If its the third party, must he/she include tax papers. Apart from the tax clearance of my fiancé? Pls I need more clearance on this. Thanks.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 1:06pm On May 06, 2019
sisiorente:
Good morning house.

Please who is suppose to fill the Affidavit Form?
My Fiancé or a third party? If its the third party, must he/she include tax papers. Apart from the tax clearance of my fiancé? Pls I need more clearance on this. Thanks.
Your Fiance. But if you guys also used a joint co-sponsor, then it should be filled by both your fiance and the joint co-sponsor. The party(ies) filling the form should include tax papers along with other documents as stated in the affidavit form.

5 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sisiorente: 1:46pm On May 06, 2019
LegitBachelor:
Your Fiance. But if you guys also used a joint co-sponsor, then it should be filled by both your fiance and the joint co-sponsor. The party(ies) filling the form should include tax papers along with other documents as stated in the affidavit form.

Thanks my brother, now I understand. God bless you so much.

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Tobbylhobah: 7:09pm On May 06, 2019
LegitBachelor:
I didn't mean to call your document counterfeit. I'm only saying you should use the document with the correct information.
alright thanks LegitBachelor for always there to answer our questions

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2019
LegitBachelor:

. Please I need an insight on this, do Q-life accept photocopies of the appointment letter and confirmation page? Or must it be in colored? Thanks man!
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2019
Hi guys, please if your ds-160 confirmation barcode number is different from your appointment letter please call 012278955 To get it sorted ASAP. Hope this helps someone out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 4:29pm On May 07, 2019
Drenimarcus:

. Please I need an insight on this, do Q-life accept photocopies of the appointment letter and confirmation page? Or must it be in colored? Thanks man!
Photocopies can be in black and white. Also ensure to go with a copy of the letter from NVC...the one that has your Case number in it. The number starts with LGS....
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 4:33pm On May 07, 2019
Drenimarcus:
Hi guys, please if your ds-160 confirmation barcode number is different from your appointment letter please call 012278955 To get it sorted ASAP. Hope this helps someone out there
Thanks for this. Also an email to support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com will resolve it asap.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2019
LegitBachelor:
Photocopies can be in black and white. Also ensure to go with a copy of the letter from NVC...the one that has your Case number in it. The number starts with LGS....
Okay thanks bro, yeah I understand the NVC letter.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Elmirachi: 9:06pm On May 07, 2019
Please how long did it take for for ceac status to show ISSUED and when did you get your passport and visa back after the interview?. My interview was May 2, it was successful and my status went from READY to Application Received and it has stayed that way with no latest updates.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 12:15am On May 08, 2019
Elmirachi:
Please how long did it take for for ceac status to show ISSUED and when did you get your passport and visa back after the interview?. My interview was May 2, it was successful and my status went from READY to Application Received and it has stayed that way with no latest updates.
If no additional documents were requested, it takes a minimum of 5 business days and a maximum of 10.

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by innken: 4:06pm On May 08, 2019
Please how much is k1 visa at gtb bank
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Elmirachi: 4:37pm On May 08, 2019
Thanks. It just updated to Admin Processing. It means I’ll soon hear the good news.
LegitBachelor:
If no additional documents were requested, it takes a minimum of 5 business days and a maximum of 10.

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Elmirachi: 4:39pm On May 08, 2019
I paid 96,125 or so. I have forgotten the extra change but it’s 96k plus something. Lol
innken:
Please how much is k1 visa at gtb bank
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sisiorente: 6:22pm On May 08, 2019
Pls how do I print my what's up chat directly from the site. I thought I would just send it to my mail download and print. Or is there any other way? Thank
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2019
sisiorente:
Pls how do I print my what's up chat directly from the site. I thought I would just send it to my mail download and print. Or is there any other way? Thank

You can screenshot the chats and then print them

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 08, 2019
sisiorente:
Pls how do I print my what's up chat directly from the site. I thought I would just send it to my mail download and print.

hi you can also do a chat export.
open the person's chat i.e on your phone, click on the 3-dots at the top right corner click more then select export chat. it will initialize for some minutes after which you can send it to any medium you wish (preferably your mail so can then print). hope this helps.

cheers

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by innken: 11:29pm On May 08, 2019
Elmirachi please � can you call me on 07033512224 so I can get more info from you, since u have done your interview and its a success so that you can help enlightened me more. I will appreciate if you call me thanks and congrats

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Elmirachi: 11:31pm On May 08, 2019
Export it and send to your email. I did same even though the consular officer never asked me for any documents.
sisiorente:

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ricovi78: 4:53pm On May 09, 2019
Hello guys! I am pleased to report that I had my interview today. It went well, but I was given the white paper to submit a copy of the evidence of the immigration status of my joint sponsor before my visa can be approved/issued. The CO gave my passport back to me because she said is not sure when I will be able to submit the requested documents and that she will request for the passport in due course. Has anyone had this experience before? What should be my expectation going forward in terms of the time frame when my case can be 'resolved' after submitting the document?

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2019
ricovi78:
Hello guys! I am pleased to report that I had my interview today. It went well, but I was given the white paper to submit a copy of the evidence of the immigration status of my joint sponsor before my visa can be approved/issued. The CO gave my passport back to me because she said is not sure when I will be able to submit the requested documents and that she will request for the passport in due course. Has anyone had this experience before? What should be my expectation going forward in terms of the time frame when my case can be 'resolved' after submitting the document?

Kindly get the documents needed and get them
Sent to the embassy with your passport ASAP. Your visa will issued depending on how fast you get it done. Can you please let us know the questions asked?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ricovi78: 5:51pm On May 09, 2019
The following questions were asked: 1. Who is filing for u 2. Where did you guys meet 3. Can you explain the scenario of your meeting 4. Do you have any family members in the US 5. What date do you intend to get married after arriving in the US 6. What is the name of the court you intend to get married in the US 7. Have you been married before 8. What is your means of communication (Our means of communication is email, I had a ton of emails, but she preferred screen shots of the email)
Drenimarcus:

Kindly get the documents needed and get them
Sent to the embassy with your passport ASAP. Your visa will issued depending on how fast you get it done. Can you please let us know the questions asked?

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2019
ricovi78:
The following questions were asked: 1. Who is filing for u 2. Where did you guys meet 3. Can you explain the scenario of your meeting 4. Do you have any family members in the US 5. What date do you intend to get married after arriving in the US 6. What is the name of the court you intend to get married in the US 7. Have you been married before 8. What is your means of communication (Our means of communication is email, I had a ton of emails, but she preferred screen shots of the email)

Okay thanks bro, please get the necessary documents asked sent to them ASAP

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ricovi78: 6:07pm On May 09, 2019
Thank you for your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (259) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.