Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,279 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (425867 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by djfrancis: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
innken:
Please house do I print the chats evidences in colored or black and white. Its urgent please

You can use black and white. To save ink or cost

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sandraigho: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hello house,
Please my fiance has tried to print out a scanned copy of my 2X2 passport photograph I sent to his email. He was able to download it but couldn't print it out when he went to print at CVS & Walmart.
Please how did the beneficiary send their passport photograph to the petitioner(for those that have passed this stage) kindly assist urgently.
Also, is it at this stage we need to submit affidavit from family and friends stating they know us & we're intending to get married
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by GeneralJoe94: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2019
sandraigho:
Hello house,
Please my fiance has tried to print out a scanned copy of my 2X2 passport photograph I sent to his email. He was able to download it but couldn't print it out when he went to print at CVS & Walmart.
Please how did the beneficiary send their passport photograph to the petitioner(for those that have passed this stage) kindly assist urgently.
Also, is it at this stage we need to submit affidavit from family and friends stating they know us & we're intending to get married

Tell your Fiance to log on to "Mypassportphotos.com" your passports would be ready for pickup in hours.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sandraigho: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
GeneralJoe94:

Tell your Fiance to log on to "Mypassportphotos.com" your passports would be ready for pickup in hours.
It didnt work as well. Dont know what exactly the problem is cry
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sandraigho: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
sandraigho:
Hello house,
Pls help urgently
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
sandraigho:
Hello house,
Send the real photos by mail, not scanned, not prints. It will not work the way you do.

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by select500: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
sandraigho:

Pls help urgently

I believe the best way out is to send the pictures by regular mail. Just send via FEDEX, UPS or DHL.

You can use that opportunity to include other docs that he will need for the processing.

You can ask about their Express Service, in order to get it across to him ASAP.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by GeneralJoe94: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
sandraigho:

It didnt work as well. Dont know what exactly the problem is cry

Don't send the scanned copy. Do you have the soft copy of your passport on your phone? if yes send that to him instead . I had the same problem , if you do not have the soft copy, go take another passport photograph and send the soft copy directly.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by innken: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
My fiancee sent me some documents containg taxes and earnings and the lawyer says this documents can cover up for me and that I don't need an affidavit of support. But some say I need an affidavit of support am confused right now. Don't know which to believe
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by innken: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Do I still need an affidavit of support along with raw returns and earnings. Its urgent please
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by kunlelikeme: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
kk
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sandraigho: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks to everyone that responded to my question. God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 17, 2019
About photos, US Government doesn't accept scanned or printed photos, they realize is it a scan, they want original photos taken in the photo studio. If you are a professional photographer and you know what you are doing, you may fix end edit the scan, print edited photo on photo paper exactly as a photo studio does. So better send by mail your real photos.

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by select500: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
kunlelikeme:
Dear all,
How long do we hear from USIS after we submit applications.I submitted application more than 2months,no single update?I have been to the USA twice.I don't know if I am suppose to get any update now or it has to be after the 6 or 8monts we will hear from them?
Will be glad to read from you

You can give them a call during their regular business hours to get an update. Also, have all your personal info at hand at the time you call, so that they can look up your details.
Cheers!
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
kunlelikeme:
Dear all,
How long do we hear from USIS after we submit applications.I submitted application more than 2months,no single update?I have been to the USA twice.I don't know if I am suppose to get any update now or it has to be after the 6 or 8monts we will hear from them?
Will be glad to read from you
You mean you didn't even get NOA1?

If you didn't get NOA1 then your fiance needs to be sure the document was received by USCIS. It can be done if the submission was done with USPS. Another way of confirming is if the money was cashed by USCIS. So if you've confirmed USCIS received the application then perhaps the problem is from your fiance's postal address. That need to be fixed. But if USCIS has not received the application then perhaps you guys might have to refile. Before taking any major decision (fixing postal address or refilling), its advisable to call them just as Select500 advised.

If you got the NOA1 then no cause for alarm. You'll get the update soon. Just keep following up using your case number.

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by kunlelikeme: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
kk
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
kunlelikeme:
I have not gotten NOA1 I kept on checking online to confirm the status but it only shows they have received the application and have been forwarded to where it will be treated.
And also the address is correct as they already sent a letter when we submited it that it has been received with case number.
This confirms that you've received NOA1. What you are waiting for is NOA2. I don't think there's any need to call. The money has been cashed. It takes 3 to 6 months to get NOA2. You are still on track, you'll get the approval soon. Just remain prayerful. God is in control.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by kunlelikeme: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
ok
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
kunlelikeme:

Oh you mean the letter they sent after two weeks of submitting the application is the NOA1?
Or am I missing things up?
Yes the letter they sent after two weeks of submitting the application is the NOA1. Its also a very important document. Keep it safe.

4 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by innken: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2019
Just got approved this morning. Was fun, just 2 minutes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mekusa10: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
innken:
NOA2 or interview? Interview? How'd it go?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Simcha: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello House! I hail o!

My American fiancée, we met online not too long ago, but we got real and true love for each other. She is coming to visit me in Nigeria soon with her mom and relatives ane they will be staying for weeks or month. So we can all get to know each other and know my family too. What are the things we should do during their visit? Should we do engagement ceremony( my friends want to wear aso ebi grin ) How do I gather proofs that our relationship is genuine? Any ideas on topics to discuss on our first date? Tips, tips, tips and tips, I need so as not to flop, I never date Yankee girl before o(ayam a village boy with big head grin ) Should I give her belle before she go?(Lol just kidding)

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sandraigho: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
innken:

Kindly share your waiting time frame from the time your application was submitted till this approval.
Also, share your transcript (if it was an interview).
You'll be encouraging starters like me grin

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Simcha:
Hello House! I hail o!

My American fiancée, we met online not too long ago, but we got real and true love for each other. She is coming to visit me in Nigeria soon with her mom and relatives ane they will be staying for weeks or month. So we can all get to know each other and know my family too. What are the things we should do during their visit? Should we do engagement ceremony( my friends want to wear aso ebi grin ) How do I gather proofs that our relationship is genuine? Any ideas on topics to discuss on our first date? Tips, tips, tips and tips, I need so as not to flop, I never date Yankee girl before o(ayam a village boy with big head grin ) Should I give her belle before she go?(Lol just kidding)
No need for engagement ceremony. Even if you do, don't send those pictures when your fiancee is filing the petition. No court wedding. No traditional wedding.

Just take pictures with your fiance. Also take pictures with her family members. She should also take pictures with your family. Its important that she keeps all her travel documents (flight ticket, boarding passes, immigration stamp, i94, visa, International Passport, etc) as it will be among the documents she will submit along with the pictures in her petition as proof that you guys met within the last 2 years.

As regards your last question, bro just be yourself. Date her the same way you'll date a Nigerian babe.

Happy love life bro.

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Simcha: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
LegitBachelor:
No need for engagement ceremony. Even if you do, don't send those pictures when your fiancee is filing the petition. No court wedding. No traditional wedding.

Just take pictures with your fiance. Also take pictures with her family members. She should also take pictures with your family. Its important that she keeps all her travel documents (flight ticket, boarding passes, immigration stamp, i94, visa, International Passport, etc) as it will be among the documents she will submit along with the pictures in her petition as proof that you guys met within the last 2 years.

As regards your last question, bro just be yourself. Date her the same way you'll date a Nigerian babe.

Happy love life bro.

Wow, thanks so much. God bless.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by select500: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
innken:

Congrats!
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
innken:

Congratulations! Been stalking here for approvals.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Enasdan(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
LegitBachelor:

Happy love life bro.
please I kindly need your advice, I'm on similar situation, my US fiancee is coming by August, we are planning of getting married on her arrival (court wedding) she can file for spousal visa for me on her return to US. is it advisable? I need your advice, thanks.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Enasdan:
please I kindly need your advice, I'm on similar situation, my US fiancee is coming by August, we are planning of getting married on her arrival (court wedding) she can file for spousal visa for me on her return to US. is it advisable? I need your advice, thanks.
Its your choice to make. Spousal Visa has it's advantage. It's cheaper and you'll get your greencard immediately you arrive in America. The only downside is that it takes a little longer to get the visa.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Enasdan(m): 4:58am On Jul 19, 2019
LegitBachelor:
Its your choice to make. Spousal Visa has it's advantage. It's cheaper and you'll get your greencard immediately you arrive in America. The only downside is that it takes a little longer to get the visa.
thanks for your swift responses, from your experience, like how long,
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 5:25am On Jul 19, 2019
Enasdan:
thanks for your swift responses, from your experience, like how long,
I don't have any Spousal Visa experience as I did Fiance Visa.

For my views on the two visas, you can go through this thread. Also click on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/4800968/usa-fiancee-k1-visa-thread/14#75381630
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Enasdan(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2019
good morning everyone, for those of us who has gone for spousal visa interview at US embassy Lagos, I wanted to know if

1. call history
2. Whatsapp chat history
3. e-mail conversation
with your married US citizen are required during the interview to show evidence of genuine relationship.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (259) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

Viewing this topic: pandder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.