Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (72395 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Enskynelson(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
But how did they know the four children are from four different men? That part makes me doubt the credibility of the whole. Medical personnels here, is it possible to know the four kids were from four different men by just DNA-testing the husband and wife as well as the four kids?
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by kalu61(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Orla234:
That woman is a total disgrace to womenfolk. shocked

Can just imagine the psychological trauma the man will go through.

Lord please save my brothers from these kinds.
Only your brother abi
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Not surprised to hear this cos nowardays in naija the married women now sleep around as much as married men.its dat alarming.doing hookups with different men on facebook and twitter and jumping from one hotel room to another across different states in the country. And for d guy he should go check himself at the hospital as well cos for u not to even father at least one child among those children should tell u something. Also this one should be a big lesson to some of we guys here who believe that the right time to look for a soulmate is when u have millions in ur account. Chances are when u start looking for a woman when u are richer there is a high probability she might bring a child for u dats not biologically urscheesy.

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
bukatyne:

I 100% doubt a wife interested in a marriage will get pregnant for four different men.

Cheat, maybe. To be careless with four kids?

Doubtful.

Except she knows the husband is impotent.

First of all, for them to do DNA test in the embassy. It means the father is filing for their immigration. That means the man lives abroad.

As the man is abroad, she de take different men hold her side. No commitment, just the sex.

Apparently the man shuttles back and forth so it is likely she claims to be pregnant after one of his numerous trips home.

She's Alan Shearer... Has no regard for her husband. There are many of them cougars roaming Lagos. They are married for the title and the freedom of living single because the husband is based abroad . I personally know one, her husband is in US, she has 3 kids and was still trying to seduce my guy one time. Only God knows who the father of the 3 kids are

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by bukatyne(f): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

First of all, for them to do DNA test in the embassy. It means the father is filing for their immigration. That means the man lives abroad.

As the man is abroad, she de take different men hold her side. No commitment, just the sex.

Apparently the man shuttles back and forth so it is likely she claims to be pregnant after one of his numerous trips home.

She's Alan Shearer... Has no regard for her husband. There are many of them cougars roaming Lagos. They are married for the title and the freedom of living single because the husband is based abroad . I personally know one, her husband is in US, she has 3 kids and was still trying to seduce my guy one time. Only God knows who the father of the 3 kids are

Your guy or you? grin lipsrsealed

God help us.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
bukatyne:

Your guy or you? grin lipsrsealed

God help us.

The friend of my friend is a friend grin
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
theoldpretender:

The guy was probabaly infertile..which could be caused by either genetics, bad diet, or repeated sexually transmitted infections.

(That is why some of us think that we should all get married as virgins. Even those of us who were experienced before marriage...once upon a time were VIRGINS).

And he probably did not go to hospital on time...or probably did not get tested and get help on time.

Meanwhile...Madam is in a dilema. If she does not have children....EVERYONE will ASSUME it is her fault (EVEN in developing countries)....so she took the 'easy way out' by finding voluntary sperm donors... wink

Please...if you are having dififuclty seeing fruit of the womb....CONSULT YOUR LOCAL OBSTETRICIAN/GYNAECOLOGIST.
wooshocked..u mean u can jus get impotent cos of ur genetical makeup?..first time iyam hearing thisshocked.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Enskynelson:
But how did they know the four children are from four different men? That part makes me doubt the credibility of the whole. Medical personnels here, is it possible to know the four kids were from four different men by just DNA-testing the husband and wife as well as the four kids?

The children will have different DNA from one another. They will only have their mothers genes but the gene for father will all be different.

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
lefulefu:
wooshocked..u mean u can jus get impotent cos of ur genetical makeup?..first time iyam hearing thisshocked.

Before nko. Haven't you heard of congenital azospermia
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
theoldpretender:

The guy was probabaly infertile..which could be caused by either genetics, bad diet, or repeated sexually transmitted infections.

(That is why some of us think that we should all get married as virgins. Even those of us who were experienced before marriage...once upon a time were VIRGINS).

And he probably did not go to hospital on time...or probably did not get tested and get help on time.

Meanwhile...Madam is in a dilema. If she does not have children....EVERYONE will ASSUME it is her fault (EVEN in developing countries)....so she took the 'easy way out' by finding voluntary sperm donors... wink

Please...if you are having dififuclty seeing fruit of the womb....CONSULT YOUR LOCAL OBSTETRICIAN/GYNAECOLOGIST.
wooshocked..u mean u can jus get impotent cos of ur genetical makeup?shocked.first iyam hearing thisshocked.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Reeberry: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
Someone tell the man, we sell affordable strong reliable ropes.
You no well. grin
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Fourwinds: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:

You don't just take the father's DNA alone
You also take that of each of the 4 children.
[b] Yes it can tell if the man is the father or not of any of the children and that's all it can do.[/b]Nothing more,nothing less.It can't tell who fathered the child without testing other men that the woman knows she had sex with.
good... That is enough prove
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

Before nko. Haven't you heard of azospermia
i will check on it...never heard of it. But having said dat...lets be honest be honest. One of the major causes of male impotency in naija has to do with untreated STDs. The rate STDs are flying around in naija ehn ..jus like Saddam Hussein's scud missiles dat rained on isreal in the first gulf warcheesy.

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Fourwinds: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:

You don't just take the father's DNA alone
You also take that of each of the 4 children.
Yes it can tell if the man is the father or not of any of the children and that's all it can do
.Nothing more,nothing less.It can't tell who fathered the child without testing other men that the woman knows she had sex with.
good.. That is enough prove
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by dasparrow: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Xaos:
Hmm. After God fear women.
Imagine all four kids. Not a single one is his!

If DNA test isn't that expensive and easily accessible, alot of marriages in Nigeria will crash down to earth.

Most Nigerian marraiges are SCAM anyway. This is why Nigerian married folks are constantly cheating on their spouses while at the same time acting like they are better than single folks. Silly rabbits!

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by dasparrow: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
rozayx5:
Fear women

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein never said that. Stop being a dumb liar! And since you fear women, may you never find a wife in your life. May you get married to a gay man that will drill your Nigerian azz till it starts to bleed and rot.

Now say Amen!

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by dasparrow: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Orla234:

You know what? Though what the woman did was totally wrong but I don't quite blame the woman either. Nigeria is a hypocritical country. Anytime a woman can't conceive, society blames her. Nobody blames these sons of Lucifer called Nigerian-bred men whose filthy STD-infested watery sperm can't fertilize an egg in a woman's body.

So since most Nigerian women know that society blames them for infertility even when it is their husband who is infertile, they cover their shame by getting pregnant for other men. After all, society never calls men who are married with no kids barren. It is always the woman they accuse.

A woman gots to do what a woman gots to do. Especially when you live in a third world misogynist shithole country like Nigeria where society blames women for everything that goes wrong in a man's life. When it comes to cheating, Nigerian women learnt from the best: Nigerian-bred men cool

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by CaptainMitch: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
My current girlfriend is even a coded runs girl, I just found out sef, crazy stuff you can hardly please a Nigerian woman, I will just take a break from women and only marry on recommendations, I don give up.

lefulefu:
Not surprised to hear this cos nowardays in naija the married women now sleep around as much as married men.its dat alarming.doing hookups with different men on facebook and twitter and jumping from one hotel room to another across different states in the country. And for d guy he should go check himself at the hospital as well cos for u not to even father at least one child among those children should tell u something. Also this one should be a big lesson to some of we guys here who believe that the right time to look for a soulmate is when u have millions in ur account. Chances are when u start looking for a woman when u are richer there is a high probability she might bring a child for u dats not biologically urscheesy.

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Riversides2003(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Orla234:

And also save your husband/future husband from this also.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Enskynelson(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

The children will have different DNA from one another. They will only have their mothers genes but the gene for father will all be different.
Are you a medical personnel? I am aware I really don't know how this is done but I am not sure if your explanation is right.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
lefulefu:
i will check on it...never heard of it. But having said dat...lets be honest be honest. One of the major causes of male impotency in naija has to do with untreated STDs. The rate STDs are flying around in naija ehn ..jus like Saddam Hussein's scud missiles dat rained on isreal in the first gulf warcheesy.

And most times they are asymptomatic so people don't even know they have diseases until the matter has passed be careful.

I don't know why it is hard to use condoms if you can't be faithful or abstain
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Enskynelson:

Are you a medical personnel? I am aware I really don't know how this is done but I am not sure if your explanation is right.

I have a background in Cell biology and Genetics.

It is pretty simple.

There are many forms of DNA testing.

They can prove that the children have different father's by siblings DNA testing. There will be a greater than 1% different in the results proving they are not full siblings

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
CaptainMitch:
My current girlfriend is even a coded runs girl, I just found out sef, crazy stuff you can hardly please a Nigerian woman, I will just take a break from women and only marry on recommendations, I don give up.

last sunday the priest who did the sunday mass told us a story about a marriage he officiated some few yrs back that didnt last up to a week. This man brought this lady and he wedded them both in the church.the sponsor of the wedding was one certain senator. According to what the priest told us he said while the man and the lady was in the hotel room the lady's phone was buzzing and the guy happened to pick up d fone and check the text message. The lady was in d shower. The guy went thru d message and it was from the senator dat sponsored their wedding. The senator was telling the lady in the text that the night they had some few days ago was so wonderful and he's looking forward for them to have a repeat performancecheesy. And that even though she's married now, her body still belongs to him and he's her only legal husbandcheesy. The priest said the man angrilly brought the issue to him and requested for an immediate split of the marriage but he refused and told him the catholic church does not recorgnize divorce. He said the man angrily left his residence and still broke up with his new wife. The priest now told us dat b4 any man wants to marry its very important he studies d type of lady he wants to tie d knot with.dont jus rush into marriage. Captainmitch u did the right by breaking up with this ur girl cos most girls dat do runzs or coded runz or big god rackets dey carry am into marriagecheesy. An ashi can be retired but never tired. Like i said b4...olosho work be like military job. Old soldier never diescheesy.

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

And most times they are asymptomatic so people don't even know they have diseases until the matter has passed be careful.

I don't know why it is hard to use condoms if you can't be faithful or abstain
some ladies will complain dat they are allergic to rubber and some guys will say it kills d feeling and dey will do withdraw methodcheesy. D end result na pregrancy or stdcheesy.

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by transforma1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
What a dull man!!! My people say "Suspicion is the drug of the elders", how can you not know your children, me Soberdrunk from the way my son cries and handles his mother breast i will already know if he is truly mine or his mother did 'Goal Goal anybody can win'......... angry

oh my lawd!!!
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Edojoma(m): 12:09am On Oct 22, 2018
iyatrustee:
Twitter stories!

If true, then the man must be impotent and kept it a secret from the wife as i do not see how possibe it is...... 4 kids from different sperm donors? Common

If he is impotent, how come he is not surprised dat d wife is pregnant,,,,??
Even ME self confuse,, not one man,,, but 4 ,,did woman nor get conscience ooo,,, Wat will d nigga do now,, where will he start from,,,

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Orla234:

More reasons why am still single oo! The worst part is that they dont fear God again... some cheat with reckless abandon
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by pellyroger: 1:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Woman will always be woman. No woman, no cry.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
What a dull man!!! My people say "Suspicion is the drug of the elders", (

Correction - it is suspicion is d most potent charm
Note d proverb has nothing to do with elders - it is only telling u dat as a mystique, initiate or wizard all ur oda charms r useless if u don't av d instinct of suspicion
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by almakiyyun(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Are u a graduate?

Yes, I am.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by sisisioge: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Whew! I thought the first child is the most likely fraud because it truly can be confusing for women who had multiple partners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64