Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode (18511 Views)

Twitter: We’re Ready To Negotiate With The Nigerian Government / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by victorvezx(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
After mysteriously disappearing from Umuahia in Abia State in the wake of his confrontation with troops of the Nigerian Army, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPoB), Nnamdi Kanu, according to a former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, spoke with him, yesterday, on phone from Jerusalem.
It has been speculated since Kanu’s disappearance that he had gone on self-exile.
“I just received a call from my brother Nnamdi Kanu. I am delighted that he is alive and well. I commend his strength and courage even as I marvel at the loyalty, resilience and commitment of his lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor and IPoB. We have agreed to work together to VOTE Buhari out”, Fani-Kayode said in a whatsapp message to Sunday Vanguard.
Asked if speaking to a suspected fugitive from the law did not make him accessory after the fact, the former Minister said: “Not at all. He called me and I am delighted to know that he was not killed and that he is alive and well. That is all that matters to me. There is no crime in answering a phone call and speaking to a man who I thought was dead. I have not heard from him, spoken to him or seen him since the day of his abduction so the call was a great surprise to me and welcomed it. I prayed for God to keep him alive and God answered that prayer”.
Fani-Kayode went on: “Now it is time for us to negotiate with him, work hard together and ensure that we all join hands to get Buhari out in February. It is only after we do that that we can now sit down and iron out the other fundamental issues. We must all join forces to get him out. That is the first step to restoring sanity to our country. After that we can talk about restructuring, self-determination, referendums and other things. Anyone and everyone that believes in peace and dialogue is important and relevant in a democracy. And the truth is that IPoB cannot be ignored in the East”.

Cc: Mynd44, OAM4J

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/now-it-is-time-for-us-to-negotiate-with-nnamdi-kanu-fani-kayode/?fbclid=IwAR2IvYocnODFZLqo5_dGmagKEqsAomUZPzNWwBZlVHPVfeM9pxRl_mZUWBw

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by highqueen(f): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
You guys should leave Nk out of this.

I'm talking about these nl zombies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by boy16(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
undecided

I have this feeling that Kanu is politically motivated..... I feel he is been paid by a political party to cause agitation and gain popularity so that he use his popularity can gain followers to that political party.

21 Likes

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fani kayode should shut up and leave Nnamdi Kanu from his problems....

36 Likes

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Ehiscotch(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
So this idiot still insists Kanu was abducted, he should then do his normal fairytale-telling of how Kanu escaped from the military.

And he says Kanu called him, LMAO. So all the while he was released or somehow escaped from abduction he didn't call you until photos of him appeared on social media and he decided to call you.

Whatever FFK is smoking has to be more potent than Oshogbo weed. What part of Osun is he from again?

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Ehiscotch(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
But if Kanu was really abducted and released to cause confusion among the 5%ters then it was a really nice move by the FG because it is obviously working.

But then again, Kanu is not a dummy or push-around (or is he? ) if not he should be able to address his followers about all the happenings and not leave them to the miserable hands of FFK.

I see most of them condemning FFK now, but when he speaks against APC or Buhari they become his praise singers, some even made him a lieutenant in the Army of Biafra, metaphorically speaking.

He has subtly revealed their plans all along, which was to use Kanu's agitation and his followers to defeat Buhari come 2019 and then dump his ass.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Apawicked: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
FFK put Nnamdi Kanu's name out of your mouth. That slimy trait in most of you over there is trying so hard to manifest in you but i hope soon Nnamdi Kanu puts you where you belong.

7 Likes

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
alhaji Atiku Abubakar the fulani muslim from Adamawa is greater than namdi kanu and the entire ibo race
atiku Abubakar is greater than ojuku
atiku Abubakar is greater than namdi Azikiwe
atiku Abubakar is greater than Chinua ashebe
atiku must rule biafra in mighty name of Chukwu okike abiama

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by kalu61(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
boy16:
undecided

I have this feeling that Kanu is politically motivated..... I feel he is been paid by a political party to cause agitation and gain popularity so that he use his popularity can gain followers to that political party.
You don't need to. From day one, PDP used him for that purpose and some people are feeding on that

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by arewafederation: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
If I were in Atiku's campaign team, I would advise him to steer clear of FFK and his rotten mouth.

The loose cannon is dangerously killing his chances with each and every comment he makes.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kanu the spoiler of PDP's progress.

Now is the time the federal government shouldn't disturb IPOB activities in the southeast, let IPOB cause a lot of damages to PDP votes.

One thing is sure, if Kanu step into Nigeria, this government might not arm him but PDP will kill him . PDP are good with political killings.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Iamgrey5(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin

God of Wizkid shocked

So FFK is receiving phone calls from dead people now !

I thought FFK said the Nigerian army killed KANU few months ago

Meanwhile, have you calculated today? cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Diiet: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
This shameless ffk once asked the Nigeria govt to release the dead body of Kanu, he should rather apologise to Nigerians for misleading the public instead of spewing more trash.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Its almost 6pm and the truth would be out...

Either ways: one question he would answer is "How did he get to Jerusalem"?

- If he was kidnapped, who kidnapped him?..
- If he ran away, it defeats the mission of IPOB and history would not be fair to him..
- if he fails to give the press statement, he would be assumed as compromised..
- if he goes insulting, he would be disregarded, as SE would ask him where he was when lives were lost and people serving jail time..
- if he was whisked away by the military, then the IPOB mission aligns with the marginalization the opposition is concerned about and intensify the resolve to eject APC.

One thing IPOB should note is that all Igbos are not IPOB and were never comfortable with the insults but only decided to keep quiet due to the fact all they said were actually in tune on what exactly played out with Buhari ascension to presidency, which actually gave IPOB mileage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Corrinthians(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin

Have these boys seen what some of us saw from THE VERY BEGINNING of this misadventure?

Now, listen up fellas, as it stands, Kanu has set any hope of Biafra back by another HUNDRED years! Whatever it is he does now will only make matters worse. As a matter of fact, the Biafra agitation stood to have gained more had he remained hiding. He was "suspected" to be a coward, now his actions seem to have confirmed that suspicion.

With just a single photo-op, he's buried PDP's chances and that if Biafra.

Whatever it is, I stand with Kanu. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Corrinthians(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Diiet:
This shameless ffk once asked the Nigeria govt to release the dead body of Kanu, he should rather apologise to Nigerians for misleading the public instead of spewing more trash.

He didn't mislead the "public". He mislead a bunch of ignorant boys who love being mislead and detest the truth with passion!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Corrinthians(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Kanu the spoiler of PDP's progress.

Now is the time the federal government shouldn't disturb IPOB activities in the southeast, let IPOB cause a lot of damages to PDP votes.

One thing is sure, if Kanu step into Nigeria, this government might not arm him but PDP will kill him . PDP are good with political killings.
Sense won't kill you! cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
The PDP negotiating with Nnamdi Kanu is the fastest way to lose the election. All the APC has to do is run tapes of what Kanu said about Fulabis/Hausas in the North and Atiku will lose the votes he wants to get from the North.

I cant believe the PDP still listens to Fani-Kayode

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by AtikuSupportUK(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Okay
Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Corrinthians(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Apawicked:
FFK put Nnamdi Kanu's name out of your mouth. That slimy trait in most of you over there is trying so hard to manifest in you but i hope soon Nnamdi Kanu puts you where you belong.
Yall don't love the Afonja guy anymore?

Y'all don't see him as the only reasonable Afonja anymore?

Y'all aren't gonna worship him anymore? cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Holyfield1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mod
Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by georgecso(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
The only language Kanu understands is money that is why he is aligning himself with Atiku.. Has he abandoned his usual slogan " No leflendum no erection"...

11 Likes

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by scholes0(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Apawicked:

But did "most of them over there" beg you Igbos to turn the loose cannon into your demi-god before? At least you can't say you weren't words by the same people.
confused lots..... You people are indeed proving to be more unstable than earthquake prone Japan.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by GreatestA1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
One thing is certain. IPOB is not politically motivated.

When they first came out, they fought the APC-led government and was cheered by PDP who saw it as an easy avenue to distract the government of the day. IPOB were just doing their thing - refrendum or nothing. Note that.

Now, IPOB is still doing their thing, referendum or nothing. But this time, the pendulum has swung to the side of APC with PDP who were once cheerleaders of IPOB now at the receiving end.

PDP can not turn around to claim APC is using IPOB when in fact they kept mum and supported IPOB when they distracted the APC government.

IPOB remains independent! They want Biafra or nothing! They don't care who it favours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Ayoswit(f): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
K, in atiku we trust come 2019.
Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by bluefilm: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Who is 'us'?

You can go and negotiate with him alone.
Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by Corrinthians(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
Fani kayode should shut up and leave Nnamdi Kanu from his problems....

Lie! Y'all must love ffk like you always do! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by dapsoneh: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
When you are looking for relevance by all means and you ain't getin none. The Sunday weed this mumu smoked is very potent. Who is KANU that we will negotiate with him? Oshisko

2 Likes

Re: Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode by salford1: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Esseite:

Either ways: one question he would answer is "How did he get to Jerusalem"?

Obviously paid by the government to leave Nigeria in peace just like we pay off niger delta militants.
As a british citizen, it would be almost impossible for naija soldiers to kill him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" / I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says / Niger President Replaces Buhari As ECOWAS Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.