Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Was Nnamdi Kanu Paid? Why Are APC Members Jubilating? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Nnamdi Kanu Paid? Why Are APC Members Jubilating? (601 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency / Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? / How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Nnamdi Kanu Paid? Why Are APC Members Jubilating? by BestDude: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Igbos must do everything to make sure that NnamdI Kanu is put where he belongs.

From the press released of IPOB, it is clear something is fishy.

See screenshot attached of an APC apologist telling another person's "let's boycott the election" and you will know that something is not right about somewhere.

IPOB didn't tell us How Nnamdi Kanu left Nigeria under heavy military presence after its proscription as a terrorist group, they didn't didn't tell where Nnamdi Kanu has been hiding since like we have no right to know but they have right to tell us what to do.

Igbos had better leave these guys because I strongly believe nobody is coming to save me and I know everybody is a hustler as far as Nigeria is concerned. You can't tell me otherwise...

Can you imagine the insult? Making press release without telling people how Nnamdi Kanu made it out to Isreal like we don't need to know. WTF do these guys take themselves for?

2 Likes

Re: Was Nnamdi Kanu Paid? Why Are APC Members Jubilating? by BestDude: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Seen what another person is saying.

Re: Was Nnamdi Kanu Paid? Why Are APC Members Jubilating? by Basic123: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Are hausa fulani muslim Atiku slaves (IGBOs) and PDP are unhappy that their AFONJA Master (FFK) Claim that Nnamdi kanu has been killed was actually lie?....Are you unhappy that Nnamdi kanu re appeared?

confused, double faced serpients betrayers!

All in the name of becoming an errand boy to one hausa fulani muslim.

mtcheew
Re: Was Nnamdi Kanu Paid? Why Are APC Members Jubilating? by Chubhie: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
It's in kanu's best interest to present timelines with logical reasons how he escaped the pythons dance.

2 Likes

Re: Was Nnamdi Kanu Paid? Why Are APC Members Jubilating? by Cjrane2: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chubhie:
It's in kanu's best interest to present timelines with logical reasons how he escaped the pythons dance.
Igbo must learn to be strategic. I am concerned that Buhari may use our non-strategic way of thinking to ruin us soon. His release of Nnamdi Kanu to help him avoid protest votes from the SE is a master stroke to turn the Igbo lack of strategic thinking into an election winning strategy. That must not be allowed to happen to us.

The airports we are discussing here will be a farther dream if Buhari wins next year's election.

Buhari released Nnamdi Kanu simply to help him convince Igbos to boycott next year's presidential election. Those who enjoyed Python dance must know that the next round of Python dance Buhari will bring on them if he wins next year's election will be so brutal that most of the Igbos will be picked up from their homes at night, taken to a forest and executed.

IPOB must vote for good governance in Nigeria.Right now, Atiku is the ONLY alternative that Nigeria has to enthrone good governance. Atiku has also promised to bring IPOB to a round-table conference to discuss the grievances instead of telling the army to do python dance and murder the youths. Boycotting elections is doing what Buhari wants, so that he will continue his evil misrule of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Was Nnamdi Kanu Paid? Why Are APC Members Jubilating? by Chubhie: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Cjrane2:
Igbo must learn to be strategic. I am concerned that Buhari may use our non-strategic way of thinking to ruin us soon. His release of Nnamdi Kanu to help him avoid protest votes from the SE is a master stroke to turn the Igbo lack of strategic thinking into an election winning strategy. That must not be allowed to happen to us.

The airports we are discussing here will be a farther dream if Buhari wins next year's election.

Buhari released Nnamdi Kanu simply to help him convince Igbos to boycott next year's presidential election. Those who enjoyed Python dance must know that the next round of Python dance Buhari will bring on them if he wins next year's election will be so brutal that most of the Igbos will be picked up from their homes at night, taken to a forest and executed.

IPOB must vote for good governance in Nigeria.Right now, Atiku is the ONLY alternative that Nigeria has to enthrone good governance. Atiku has also promised to bring IPOB to a round-table conference to discuss the grievances instead of telling the army to do python dance and murder the youths. Boycotting elections is doing what Buhari wants, so that he will continue his evil misrule of Nigeria.
I agree with you absolutely. If kanu could be so naive to fall for this booby trap, Duty calls on every true Biafran who lost someone or something during the civil war to see that the charlatan called kanu is taken out from the struggles equation.

I suspect he cut a nice deal from the government of Buhari. We must all thank him for the role he played in raising awareness. Time for a strategic fellow to takeover.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The PDP Are Working For President Buhari. / Breaking: Bonny Legislative Assembly Has Impeached Its Leader Miriam Hart / Lagos To Ibadan Railway Project Still Ongoing - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.