Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) (4367 Views)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by GistmoreNG: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
A 27-year-old Arizona woman has married her best friend’s 54 years old dad, and now the trio all go on vacation together. .

According to The Sun, realtor Taylor Lehman, 27, admitted she did feel guilty at first about dating Kern, 54, due to her friendship with his daughter Amanda, 30. .

But five years in, the couple from Phoenix, are still going strong. Taylor revealed how she and Kern never expected their “rebound fling” to turn into marriage. .

After discovering a shared love for music, traveling and having fun, the pair quickly moved in together. The couple, who have been mistaken for father and daughter at one time, now have the support of their families despite initial concern and shock. .

Taylor recalled: “When we first met, I worked with Kern’s daughter, she was my best friend and he was married at the time. I was also in a relationship. At first I thought he was very handsome. I have always been attracted to older guys. .

He thought I was cute, and we started flirting at the bar. Amanda and I had been friends for a year before I got with her dad, so I did have a lot of guilt and felt bad at first. .

But over time I have gotten over that. She knows I will always be there for her in her life and problems. At the beginning, my parents were kind of concerned, my mom was upset that this was my friend’s dad, but they know I’ve always dated older men.”

News via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/woman-marries-best-friends-dad-u-s-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by GistmoreNG: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2018

Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wonders...
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin Yuh life yuh choice.....
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Earthquake1: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
White people sef
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
SMH...
Life isn't complicated at all. People complicated things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
See fresh something tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by GraGra247(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
You see why its never proper to marry someone as young as your own daughter.
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Moveonmax: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
I read this too, in a novel cheesy
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Too much Telemundo and Zee World practice this at your own peril
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Whites actually understand life.
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Biingoo: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Whites actually understand life.
Abi? Because you're now 30+ with no husband??�
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by nerdfrost(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
if it was in Nigeria ehh.....well lemme close my mouth

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2018
Oyibo people get scion for head
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by sisisioge: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2018
The dad is still hot nau grin
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by pokuyubeyi: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2018
some peoplecan just be fine with anyting grin
whats the meaning of this trash now
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Alexaonfleek: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
D man is still hot tho grin

But things like this hardly happen in Nigeria because the belly of a 54 year old man is as big as a pot used in cooking party rice grin.
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by jezanad: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
na only for their side he fit happen for nigeria here the man get another intention

Master the photography essentials and consistently take better photos! YES! Tell me more. FREE LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE. Discover my proven

Everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from YouTube's #1 Instructor. ... New Free Tutorials ..... When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further than Aaron and PHLEARN.

Photography, like most arts, is something you can master in concept, but never stop learning, evolving and pushing the limits. If you are just starting out, learning the basics and understanding the principles of photography are important, but as you become more proficient in the craft, you shouldn't stop. As a seasoned shooter, the day you stop learning is the day you fall behind the pack, and when you stop taking the best possible photos you can. If you're a professional shooter, learning the newest trends, techniques and equipment is essential so in turn, you can offer the very best product to your customers.

Bringing you all the secrets of the pros, by professional photographers, for free, PhotographyCourse.net has lessons for photographers of all skill levels in an easy to navigate

Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography. The course covers everything from foundation level photography to understanding important lights

This unique program circulates on Photography wherein every student will learn various aspect of being a Photographer. This program is meant for students who aspire to be photographers

Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biingoo:
Abi? Because you're now 30+ with no husband??�
Chill, I've still got some time. Still a 20s bae
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Biingoo: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Chill, I've still got some time. Still a 20s bae
You mean 29+??
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biingoo:
You mean 29+??
Curious cat wouldn't u love to know. Aproko
Re: Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos) by oddoood: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
MizzRain961:
Please how can I contact d admin to remove a friends pix

naijauncut.com/2018/10/21/ilorin-university-student-bonire-halimah-naked-pictures-exposed

Ogbeni get lost. Why use your friend as cover up. Swear that's not your pix.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men / What Did She Really Want? / Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.