Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George (1731 Views)

IED Planted By Boko Haram Kills 13 Farmers In Borno (Graphic Photo) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! / Gloria Ajala Is One-Day Lagos Governor, Wins Spelling Bee 2018 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by melanch(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ex-Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola performed poorly in office, according to a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Olabode George.
George said Fashola has not made any impact in his role as Minister of Power, Works and Housing.

He told Punch: “Who asked him (Ambode) to do that? Now, people are putting him on the wire that whatever Fashola’s legacy is — I don’t know what legacy that one left behind anyway.

“Okay, he did Surulere; where else? He was planting flowers. Where is the Bus Rapid Transit (by Fashola’s government) now?

“Now, look at it from there: you are governor; what are you doing to impact? Something that will alleviate the poverty — or the ‘suffer, suffer’ like Fela would said — of the people.”

Furthermore, he said: “Now, he (Fashola) can’t go back and start saying, ‘I want to go and correct this.’ It’s over.

“And if you compare him with (Ambode) and I am not saying he (Ambode) is a saint or that he hasn’t made certain mistakes, but as a Lagosian, I can see (his performance) if you go from location A to location B.”

https://newsdey.com/2018/10/fashola-only-planted-flowers-as-lagos-governor-bode-george/

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Airforce01(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
And the flowers have since been replaced with heap of dirts and uncompleted projects

It is well with Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by kalu61(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:
And the flowers have since been replaced with heap of dirts and uncompleted projects

It is well with Lagos
Believe Atiku drinks sachet water at your own peril. Any way, don't be gullible. Support atiku because you want a change.

Fashiola's records are there

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Ehiscotch(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:

It is well with Lagos

Yet the influx of people from all corners to Lagos is increasing daily.

Funny how Bode George has chosen to be blinded by sentiments or he is just apparently faking it.

Fashola did wonders with Lagos but the government can barely handle such a large number of people with an unrepentant habit of littering.

Concerning infrastructure, I do not need to argue what is visible to the blind.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Johnjanrt: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yet Tinubu seems ok him while in office and Ambode whose tenure seems better was brought to an abrupt end by the devilish tricks of Bola.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by modath(f): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:

It is well with Lagos

But every 5-10th of January, Oga Chibuzor returns to Lagos with Ebuka, Obinna & Gozie to take up residence in his 2 by 2 stall in Idumota...

It's definitely well with Lagos.....

EKO O NI BAAJE... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Ehiscotch(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Johnjanrt:
Yet Tinubu seems ok him while in office and Ambode whose tenure seems better was brought to an abrupt end by the devilish tricks of Bola.

How is Ambode's tenure better?

LMAO. You are just taking sides with Ambode's just because Tinubu chose Sanwo-Olu and because he is a Christian and you cannot use the "Muslim Yoruba" card again.
Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Airforce01(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

But every 5-10th of January, Oga Chibuzor returns to Lagos with Ebuka, Obinna & Gozie to take up residence in his 2 by 2 stall in Idumota...

It's definitely well with Lagos.....

EKO O NI BAAJE... cool

Lagos is a no man's land so , oga chibuzor like you rightly said , is free to bring in even all his village people to Lagos because Lagos belongs to all of us .

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Johnjanrt: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ehiscotch:

How is Ambode's tenure better?

LMAO. You are just taking sides with Ambode's just because Tinubu chose Sanwo-Olu and because he is a Christian and you cannot use the "Muslim Yoruba" card again.
. Stop insinuating please

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by modath(f): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:

Lagos is a no man's land so , oga chibuzor like you rightly said , is free to bring in even all his village people to Lagos because Lagos belongs to all of us .

The day you land in Lagos directly without first crossing from another YORUBA speaking city, town is the day your attempt at land grabbing going to have traction.... we are not moved... Lagos is like London /New York to y'all, we are big hearted, we welcome all. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bode George, ẹlẹwọn ni bàbá yẹn
Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Airforce01(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

The day you land in Lagos directly without first crossing from another YORUBA speaking city, town is the day your attempt at land grabbing going to have traction.... we are not moved... Lagos is like London /New York to y'all, we are big hearted, we welcome all. smiley

I don't travel by road, I can afford an Air Ticket .

The heap of dirts all around Lagos, has made Lagos the most dangerous state in Nigeria to live in.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Omeokachie: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
And he spent money watering the flowers during rainy season tongue

While Ambode is providing manure for the flowers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by modath(f): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:

The heap of dirts all around Lagos, has made Lagos the most dangerous state in Nigeria to live in.

And you guys have refused to leave ? Wonderful. smiley

As for air ticket, congratulations, selling 5 mixtapes too na accomplishment... wehdonesah. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by melanch(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:

You use chopper to fly from oshodi to mushin. We'll done sir

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Airforce01(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

And you guys have refused to leave ? Wonderful. smiley

As for air ticket, congratulations, selling 5 mixtapes too na accomplishment... wehdonesah. smiley

Don't take my opinion to heart, I'm a gentleman o.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Scatterscatter(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Anybody that replies "thief" Bode Judge is indeed jobless undecided
Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Scatterscatter(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:

Congratulations ooo, Mr Harry Potter undecided
Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Scatterscatter(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:

Be deceiving yourself... The day Nigeria splits, let's see how you will carry Lagos to the "yeast" or where ever it is you come from

Don't go and look for how to sell your cd in traffic be shouting no man's land there undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Airforce01(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Scatterscatter:

Be deceiving yourself... The day Nigeria splits, let's see how you will carry Lagos to the "yeast" or where ever it is you come from

Don't go and look for how to sell your cd in traffic be shouting no man's land there undecided

The photo in my profile is me

My fingers are finer than your face .

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yes, he was just planting flowers in Ikoyi and VI, repair a few roads and then introduced the now obsolete BRT. That was all he really did! I don't rate him highly, yet he has worshippers here. He was arrogant too and doesn't like non-Yorubas (despite his wife being Urhobo). Fashola is a confirmed tribalist! Tinubu isn't though, neither Ambode. And the average SWner loves tribalist leaders more.

Ambode was a far much better administrator, focused, professional, non partisan and evenly spread with his project, reaching the interiors rather than concentrating on Surulere-Lekki-Ikoyi.

Ambode's "sin" was disengaging political profiteers at the ward level called PSP, who Fashola contracted to use the PSP arrangement to be getting third national cake with awoof monthly payments by Alausa.

They first sabotaged Visionscape efforts, then they ganged up with their original employers, Fashola, Banire and Hamzat to give Tinubu an ultimatum on Ambode for not "playing ball "

They've been assured they will be reinstated and their free monthly income will resume. Some of them are here on Nairaland and they are the ones always singing about trash, trash, trash more. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by melanch(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Scatterscatter:

So if Nigeria splits, all the landlords that are from the 'yeast' will leave their houses abi?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Shehunoshewhat: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Okay
Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Scatterscatter:

As long as Nigeria has not split, you don't have bigger rights than him in Lagos or anywhere in the country and shouldn't talk to him that way.

Lagos has a special status, enjoyed national privilege for over 4 decades and every one has an interest.

Every one has the same rights and privileges here. For example, if you violate his right in this Lagos, he can get you arrested and locked up in this Lagos. Get that sunk into your head!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by melanch(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lagos is for all.
Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Scatterscatter(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
melanch:

So if Nigeria splits, all the landlords that are from the 'yeast' will leave their houses abi?

No ooo.. They will DHL the houses back to their mud villages undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Scatterscatter(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
WritePal:

As long as Nigeria has not split, you don't have bigger rights than him in Lagos or anywhere in the country and shouldn't talk to him that way.

Lagos has a special status, enjoyed national privilege for over 4 decades and every one has an interest.

Every one has the same rights and privileges here. For example, if you violate his right in this Lagos, he can get you arrested and locked up in this Lagos. Get that sunk into your head!

You think you just made sense yeah!

So, if you violate my rights in the "yeast" do you know I can also get you locked up?

Does that mean Anambla is a no man's land?

Young man, You are almost intelligent!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Scatterscatter(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:

The photo in my profile is me

My fingers are finer than your face .

Ehya... Now I see why you remain a "comment musician"

Is this supposed to be a rhyme or punch line? I really don't understand
Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Misterdhee1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
WritePal:

Well he can become the state governor, something you can't even achieve in your widest dream.
Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Scatterscatter:

You think you just made sense yeah!

So, if you violate my rights in the "yeast" do you know I can also get you locked up?

Does that mean Anambla is a no man's land?

Young man, You are almost intelligent!

Anambra is not a 'no man's land,' and Lagos is not a 'no man's land' either. No state in Nigeria is. No Nigerian should be treated or addressed like a second class citizen in his own country, whichever state they are in.

You can be an indigene of a state, but every Nigerian in that state is living in his own country too with full rights and must never be addressed or made to feel as a "foreigner." Any state at all, including Lagos and Anambra.

Lagos is more cosmopolitan naturally being a former FCT with obviously better economic opportunities. Please stop insulting fellow Nigerians living in their own country in Lagos!
Re: Fashola Only Planted Flowers As Lagos Governor – Bode George by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Well he can become the state governor, something you can't even achieve in your widest dream.

Oga, goan sit down. You no get talk. We're talking apple and oranges. Go and re-read and get the points first. Ask if you don't understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Analysis: If Kano Hisbah Can Destroy Alcohol Then Benue Can Destroy Cows / Best Universities To Get An Accounting Degree In Nigeria / Kashamu To Supporters: Let’s Work With Adebutu’s Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.