Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo (25971 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ex Super Eagles player, Joseph Yobo and his wife, Adaeze, look so in love in this adorable new photo.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/loved-up-photo-of-adaeze-yobo-and-her-hubby-joseph-yobo.html

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by Benscolari: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
kiss kiss
one of the lazy youths we have in this our country.
Struggling ftc with readers. You've been infected with the sickness buhari.
There's hope for you though : Make sure you vote him out as his gay cows in daura misses him so much

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by Mrop(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sweeetttt
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by soberdrunk(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Romance is far more easier when their is finance..... angry

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by tizzdi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Atikulating from the top cool

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by Elnino4ladies: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Some people dey enjoy oh
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THINGY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by officialJP(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wen money enter love is sweet

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by Akios63(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Not bad
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by williamdeluxe(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Love is sweet ooo
wen my money enter love is sweeter
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by oladele00(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
They are buhariticulating
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by Nickymezor(f): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Love is sweet
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
How come no beauty queen dey marry der boyfriends before dey won paegent abeg

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by Ilamina(f): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by popsyleo1: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls take your wife home, mine is more pretty than urs still I don't expose her. I rich pass you too. Hide ur wife make we see Road
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by victorian(f): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
popsyleo1:
Pls take your wife home, mine is more pretty than urs still I don't expose her. I rich pass you too. Hide ur wife make we see Road

Na you wey no one show your wife off.
Don't u know it makes a pretty woman happier when her husband shows her off. Or else she will do it herself by showing herself off.
So leave them biko, it's allowed

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by Nuzo1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
yeyerolling:

1. At 18 which is the average age of beauty queens, they most likely don't have boyfriends or are not serious in their relationship.

2. You don't expect them to be thinking about marriage at that age.

3. Most are jambites or at least sophomore in the university.

4. They are usually regular teenagers before the crown. Heck, their boyfriends never took them serious.

5. Their bfs who are usually in the same age brackets may not be mentally and financially mature for marriage.

6. Offcourse, when levels change, people would most likely change.

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
love is sweet shaa with money

but if no be money this my Igbo sister will not marry this Edo guy
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nuzo1:

1. At 18 which is the average age of beauty queens, they most likely don't have boyfriends or are not serious in their relationship.

2. You don't expect them to be thinking about marriage at that age.

3. Most are jambites or at least sophomore in the university.

4. They are usually regular teenagers before the crown. Heck, their boyfriends never took them serious.

5. Their bfs who are usually in the same age brackets may not be mentally and financially mature for marriage.

6. Offcourse, when levels change, people would most likely change.

and remember some old sponsor cargos don de chp them too

most of them life no pure
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by Bawofss(m): 12:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Little wonder yobo dey do own goal......
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by IbrahimDamola: 6:37am On Oct 22, 2018
So this girl still fine like this? I sabi am that year for Enugu.

Calamity yobo lucky sha. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo by big7: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2018
If you weren't rich she wouldn't have looked your side.. She simply married you because she knows money dey.. Don't be fooled bro love her normal no too much stunt..if you broke today she leaves tomorrow.be wise

(1) (Reply)

Von Apochi Recovering From Burns From A Car Fire / Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy / Jude Okoye Sorts Out Hospital Bills Of A Woman Who Delivered Triplets Via #tapch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.