Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter (55915 Views)

Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by made4naija(f): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Twitter user, Simisola Sowole says she wants to be a wife in four years time.

See her Tweet and more pictures of her

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/20yr-old-lady-is-in-search-of-a-husband-on-twitter/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by made4naija(f): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lots of senseless girls be disturbing our cyber space these days angry

This generation is in trouble!

293 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
made4naija:
Twitter user, Simisola Sowole says she wants to be a wife in four years time.

See her Tweet and more pictures of her

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

How is made4naija your source when it's from Twitter?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
I can cook.
I'm interesting.
I'm part Tom boy.
I don't give wahala

Nosense!!!

Where is her:

— Her jamb result
— Her Waec result
— Her Bank statement
— Her Admission letter
— Her Certificate of medical fitness
— And most importantly her Nudes!!

Poorest CV Ever! Ladies take note!!
If you want an already made man with a good job then at least follow the protocols and apply properly or back off.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by littlewonders: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Boredomness is alarming these days

4 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by MJBOLT: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
she's beautiful smiley but sounds desperate

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
With the qualification she is looking for, I guess she can only see such man in the moon. If you know her, tell her the next flight to the moon is refueling already. undecided

11 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
those boobs tho.
looking pressable. highly compressible. with 97% compressibility factor.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by freedomchild: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Na wa o.

her mates in the western world are thinking of how they can make the most of their talents, she's here looking for a big god whom she can be a parasite to for the rest of her life, and if we bash women some crazy feminist wannabes would start spewing trash

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Naivete oozes out of her pores like sweat. Life has a way of making nonsense of your best laid plans.

14 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Headlesschicken(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
undecided No anger issues cos he would beat yuh @$$ to sleep cos yuh kinda gals r always full of trouble.... Look @ her fish head like part Tom boy smh....

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Ehiscotch(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
When they are looking for husbands they show cleavages. Like, is that a criterion?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Xaos:

Nosense!!!

Where is her:

— Her jamb result
— Her Waec result
— Her Bank statement
— Her Admission letter
— Her Certificate of medical fitness
— And most importantly her Nudes!!

Poorest CV Ever! Ladies take note!!
If you want an already made man with a good job then at least follow the protocols and apply properly or back off.

grin grin

She needs to answer these questions with immediate effect

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by MrSensor(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Feeling funky.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Tamarapetty(f): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Check your inbox, you might find 50 of them u rejected.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by mytime24(f): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Goodluck
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by GistmoreNG: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
cool sad
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by soberdrunk(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
See "aggressive marketing" ooooo!! At 20 this one wants to be chopping cucumber 24/7, my friend will you goan' carry your book!!! With her face like South African meatpie..... angry

8 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Derawiz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
made4naija:
More

To think that the future plans of a twenty year old lady is get married before 2022 speaks volumes on how failed this generation is with misplaced priorities....

Her parents training her in school are probably hoping she would change her generation but alas,her dream in life is to get married.

Marry a lady who sees marriage as an achievements at you own peril!!

#spits

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Catalyst4real: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
b®east exposed in all the pictures. The selling point cannot be concealed na

After being used and dumped by several men, over and over again. They get frustrated and start looking for the security offered by marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by BubuZombi: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
If only you will come looking for me, T&C Apply.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Emu4life(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
After you don share finish

4 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Apart from her big boobs, wat does this liability has to offer?

Modified: just discovered that she's a Yoruba girl.......nah wetin dem sabi

7 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by wittyt98(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chai!! Melanin Popping!! just how I like them. grin

but then with all this things u have listed,what re u bringing to the table aside your beautiful dark skin and cool personality fam? I love beautiful ladies but can't stand a broke and jobless one so Imma pass lol

hit me up when u got a job too and lets make babies grin

5 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by landmark86: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nonsense
When you are ready u definitely get one with no advert.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
She go sweet to fuk sha nothing more

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by kaen1317: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
I hope she no go bite me if we quarrel

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by MrGreenMavro: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lemme draft my CV n apply
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by legibow: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
made4naija:
More
na WA..... Social media husband or real husband...... There is difference ooooo.... Enlighten me
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by empressteemah06(f): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Maybe na broke guys dey rush am and as she see say fine boys plenty for Twitter looking rich not knowing some na facade...
Rubbish trends..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.