Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter (55917 Views)

Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Akuruoulo(m): 7:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Already she isn't beautiful. I don't trust girls with too much makeup and their beauty. First disqualification is that she lied about her beauty , and the other things she listed must be lies also.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Akuruoulo(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2018
spiceadole:

This generation expects a lady to be married at most by her 25th birthday.
After which she is trolled and called derogatory names, insulted and looked down on.
Her parents training her in higher institution expect her to return with a husband. That completes her.
Technically, the lady cannot be blamed.
She is trying to avoid being ridiculed the way older ladies are.
She has done her maths well... To become a MRS before 25.
Greatest achievement!

I SEE SOME SENSE IN UR WRITE-UP
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Centcanada: 7:22am On Oct 22, 2018
If you don't have any job better go and learn blogging it might help you to get husband.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by winj3: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2018
They don't want fake men but they like using fake hair to deceive men.
remove all the fake makeup and hair and show your natural beauty before asking people to reveal anything

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Osine(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2018
made4naija:
More
WhatsApp me +233245223765
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2018
She’s my spec but I think I will wait till she gets a job as well

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Emmabraham: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2018
beardlessdude:
those boobs tho.
looking pressable. highly compressible. with 97% compressibility factor.

���������
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by leonardosomto(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2018
You go find am but check well o
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by David97: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Check your inbox, you might find 50 of them u rejected.
what's up, where have you been, u didn't reply my message hope you are good
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by princfred(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Xaos:

Nosense!!!

Where is her:

— Her jamb result
— Her Waec result
— Her Bank statement
— Her Admission letter
— Her Certificate of medical fitness
— And most importantly her Nudes!!

Poorest CV Ever! Ladies take note!!
If you want an already made man with a good job then at least follow the protocols and apply properly or back off.
Chai.. Where did Africa go wrong?

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by princfred(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2018
spiceadole:

This generation expects a lady to be married at most by her 25th birthday.
After which she is trolled and called derogatory names, insulted and looked down on.
Her parents training her in higher institution expect her to return with a husband. That completes her.
Technically, the lady cannot be blamed.
She is trying to avoid being ridiculed the way older ladies are.
She has done her maths well... To become a MRS before 25.
Greatest achievement!
She get sense. I will advice my unborn daughters to do like so - run your race early to avoid stories. Make hay when the............many ladies now looking for late entry didn't have this mindset when they were as young as she is otherwise their case might have been different.

Thesame guys casting her now won't mind calling her evening things if she no run her race early and time pass her by.

If not that I no fit some of her parameters like obsessive lover and maybe anger issues I for apply.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by princfred(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Vizzy4u:
u 4get ---where's her pvc
My goodness shocked grin angry cheesy
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Reeberry:
Na your foolish type go dey criticize Naija girls don't express their feelings.

Thunder fire your foolish a$$
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Xfemt(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
For her mind now she make sense abi

nonsense

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
This one is looking for someone to rub her depression on...

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by crossfire47(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
decatalyst:
Lots of senseless girls be disturbing our cyber space these days angry

This generation is in trouble!
On the contrary, the Bible spoke about days like this when women beg men to be their wives
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Westaslave2:
hmmm y laffing?

I didn't know that Nnamdi Kanu is your uncle.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Westaslave2(f): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ioannes:

I didn't know that Nnamdi Kanu is your uncle.
nw u knw, His father n my grandfather ar brothers!
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Westaslave2:
nw u knw, His father n my grandfather ar brothers!

Is that so? Please tell him that when we finally get Biafra that I want to become the first prime minister of Biafra. cool
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Westaslave2(f): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ioannes:

Is that so? Please tell him that when we finally get Biafra that I want to become the first prime minister of Biafra. cool
dnt even provoke me cos u be yoruba! U pple hate igbos wt passion!
So no WE here
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Westaslave2:
dnt even provoke me cos u be yoruba! U pple hate igbos wt passion!
So no WE here

I think you are mistaken. Yoruba people don't hate Igbos. If Yorubas hate Igbos they will be killing all the Igbos in Yoruba land.

Your people find it easy to go to Yoruba land to have a family, to build houses and to do business.

How many times have you heard of Yoruba and Igbos clashing?

It is Igbos that hate Yorubas. Go on YouTube and check out videos of where your uncle Nnamdi was encouraging you guys to kill Yorubas at sight.

Yorubas are too busy building a peaceful society in the west for them to take notice of Igbos.

Maybe you should take a trip to the west and see for yourself.

Whatever the case may be, I am going to be the first President/Prime minister of Biafra in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama. I will be a good leader, I promise. smiley
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Westaslave2(f): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ioannes:

I think you are mistaken. Yoruba people don't hate Igbos. If Yorubas hate Igbos they will be killing all the Igbos in Yoruba land.

Your people find it easy to go to Yoruba land to have a family, to build houses and to do business.

How many times have you heard of Yoruba and Igbos clashing?

It is Igbos that hate Yorubas. Go on YouTube and check out videos of where your uncle Nnamdi was encouraging you guys to kill Yorubas at sight.

Yorubas are too busy building a peaceful society in the west for them to take notice of Igbos.

Maybe you should take a trip to the west and see for yourself.

Whatever the case may be, I am going to be the first President/Prime minister of Biafra in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama. I will be a good leader, I promise. smiley
hahaha...wat is chukwu okike u ar calling? If u tink biafra wl do politics no, so dnt mind!
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Westaslave2:
hahaha...wat is chukwu okike u ar calling? If u tink biafra wl do politics no, so dnt mind!

Really? No politics in our Biafra? Wonderful. Then that means I will be the first king of Biafra kingdom and y'all will be my subjects.

Maybe I will pity you small and give you a position in my kingdom, like, 25th wife of the King.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Westaslave2(f): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ioannes:

Really? No politics in our Biafra? Wonderful. Then that means I will be the first king of Biafra kingdom and y'all will be my subjects.

Maybe I will pity you small and give you a position in my kingdom, like, 25th wife of the King.
joker! U ar stil my enemy
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 23, 2018
Westaslave2:
joker! U ar stil my enemy

No way. I am your best friend. tongue
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Reeberry: 4:11am On Oct 23, 2018
decatalyst:

Thunder fire your foolish a$$
You are morõn. Thunder fire you senseless brain.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Reeberry:
You are morõn. Thunder fire you senseless brain.

Guess you are senile at a tender age. That calls for a serious observation of your situation before you infect your immediate environment with gargantuan stupidity.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Reeberry: 1:05am On Oct 24, 2018
decatalyst:

[s]Guess you are senile at a tender age. That calls for a serious observation of your situation before you infect your immediate environment with gargantuan stupidity. [/s]
You are daft as fūck.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2018
Reeberry:
You are daft as fūck.

Thank goodness you admit you are senile!
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Reeberry: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
decatalyst:

Thank goodness you admit you are senile!
Your senseless brain must be full of rotten fish. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.