Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down (944 Views)

Fierce Argument Between Kanu And DSS Officers / Prayer Of IPOB Members Concerning The Clash Between Kanu, Uche And Asari / Popularity Contest Between Kanu And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by BafanaBafana: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
As faithful Ipob sympathisers wait to hear from their leader later in the day. The rest of us will read about whatever the outcome was later, that's if the said broadcast actually takes place.
I can't help but salivate at whatever the outcome will be because it's either rallies his ipob members against participating in the next elections, or declares support for Mazi Atikuchukwu.

If the former happens, that will be the end for Kanu. This is because most of the support he got in the first place was out of hatred for president Buhari. The big wigs in the south east don't really like him, they were just satisfied he was giving Buhari's government hell. As it is, nothing can seperate them from their hatred for Buhari and they will accuse mazi kanu of working for the APC which will deplete his support.

On the other hand, if he decides to support the so called restructuring or Atiku, it will be a final nail in the coffin for Atiku in the north and the south west. Not that he was going to win in those places but the margin by which he will loose will increase. Even some elements in the north central will not be happy with this. Atiku is already viewed in the core north as a biafra supporter so whatever support he gets from ipob is further bad luck.

As it is, we will see how it plays out.
A minor prophet has spoken.
Let me go and chill with some correct guys and cold bottles.

10 Likes

Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by CilicMarin: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by Buterflyle0: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
BafanaBafana:
As faithful Ipob sympathisers wait to hear from their leader later in the day. The rest of us will read about whatever the outcome was later, that's if the said broadcast actually takes place.
I can't help but salivate at whatever the outcome will be because it's either rallies his ipob members against participating in the next elections, or declares support for Mazi Atikuchukwu.

If the former happens, that will be the end for Kanu. This is because most of the support he got in the first place was out of hatred for president Buhari. The big wigs in the south east don't really like him, they were just satisfied he was giving Buhari's government hell. As it is, nothing can seperate them from their hatred for Buhari and they will accuse mazi kanu of working for the APC which will deplete his support.

On the other hand, if he decides to support the so called restructuring or Atiku, it will be a final nail in the coffin for Atiku in the north and the south west. Not that he was going to win in those places but the margin by which he will loose will increase. Even some elements in the north central will not be happy with this. Atiku is already viewed in the core north as a biafra supporter so whatever support he gets from ipob is further bad luck.

I am kanulated! OP are you kanulated? grin

7 Likes

Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by IamAtikulate: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
BafanaBafana:

You are not wise at all.

Do you think Nnamdi Kanu would openly endorse PDP if he is supporting them?

If he calls for boycott, Ndi Igbo would still vote against Buhari and reject him.

So it is better for him to stick to purpose and hands off 2019 politics.

1 Like

Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by CilicMarin: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2018

Genesis of IPOB madness!

1 Like

Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by zlantanfan: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You are not wise at all.

Do you think Nnamdi Kanu would openly endorse PDP if he is supporting them?

If he calls for boycott, Ndi Igbo would still vote against Buhari and reject him.

So it is better for him to stick to purpose and hands off 2019 politics.
oga the last time I checked ipob had a problem with Nigeria not buhari( or was it buhari that caused the Biafra war in 1960 too).

Placing buhari as the problem makes this an hypocrisy as it accepts the holistic project of Nigeria but only bothered by the man who is in charge of the bus (changing bus driver ultimately means taking part of zoo politics).

Ipob can still remove buhari by rallying the world to sanction him like Donald trump promised, their are so many ways to do it but not participate in zoo politics. (Funny enough, the world only takes extremely consistent group with values serious)

2 Likes

Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by IamAtikulate: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
zlantanfan:
oga the last time I checked ipob had a problem with Nigeria not buhari( or was it buhari that caused the Biafra war in 1960 too).

Placing buhari as the problem makes this an hypocrisy as it accepts the holistic project of Nigeria but only bothered by the man who is in charge of the bus (changing bus driver ultimately means taking part of zoo politics).

Ipob can still remove buhari by rallying the world to sanction him like Donald trump promised, their are so many ways to do it but not participate in zoo politics. (Funny enough, the world only takes extremely consistent group with values serious)
We would do that after voting Buari out. Ndi ara, they want us to boycott election so that their murderous saviour would return. NEVER
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by BafanaBafana: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I am kanulated! OP are you kanulated? grin
Kanulated jare

1 Like

Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by zlantanfan: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

We would do that after voting Buari out. Ndi ara, they want us to boycott election so that their murderous saviour would return. NEVER
I give up on your case, I actually support Biafra but i can see it is just a political tool in this despensation.
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by IamAtikulate: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
zlantanfan:
I give up on your case, I actually support Biafra but i can see it is just a political tool in this despensation.
You are not IPOB more than me. The real threat here is Buhari and his cattle colony. If he returns and fulanis takes over our land, where would our beautiful nation stand?

We would remove Buhari first and continue with the struggle, but if NK thinks otherwise, he won't survive amount of hate and resentment that would follow him.

Many people died protesting for him and he shouldn't work for that man.

Period!
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by infinitethrust: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Please how does a boycott translate to votes for Buhari?? Will INEC count the boycott votes for Buhari??

3 Likes

Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by roundman: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Whatever way you want to look at it...it's a bad situation for PDP. Thanks op, very on point.

2 Likes

Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by zlantanfan: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You are not IPOB more than me. The real threat here is Buhari and his cattle colony. If he returns and fulanis takes over our land, where would our beautiful nation stand?

We would remove Buhari first and continue with the struggle, but if NK thinks otherwise, he won't survive amount of hate and resentment that would follow him.

Many people died protesting for him and he shouldn't work for that man.

Period!
lol, your handle though, not many PDP supporters even take the atiku voting personal as you do, says so much about been more Catholic than the pope for a supposedly Biafra previously apolitical in Nigeria affair.

I can tell you one thing for free, any election conducted by inec today on buhari would favour Buhari, I believe you know osun was a dress rehearsal.

Atiku would be running from court to court and at the end the northern cabal would prevail on him to let peace reign just like they sent their representatives to gej during the election.

What happens thereafter? The Biafra agitation would start to come up again, and genuine agitation would be fully justified by buhari to be political.

Nobody would take it serious again.

Hope you do know that voting in that election = you putting trust in inec to deliver an election that would remove buhari from power

4 Likes

Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by PureMe01: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
infinitethrust:
Please how does a boycott translate to votes for Buhari?? Will INEC count the boycott votes for Buhari??
lmao... grin grin grin .this question wan carry laugh finish me here

2 Likes

Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by IamAtikulate: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
zlantanfan:
lol, your handle though, not many PDP supporters even take the atiku voting personal as you do, says so much about been more Catholic than the pope for a supposedly Biafra previously apolitical in Nigeria affair.

I can tell you one thing for free, any election conducted by inec today on buhari would favour Buhari, I believe you know osun was a dress rehearsal.

Atiku would be running from court to court and at the end the northern cabal would prevail on him to let peace reign just like they sent their representatives to gej during the election.

What happens thereafter? The Biafra agitation would start to come up again, and genuine agitation would be fully justified by buhari to be political.

Nobody would take it serious again.

Hope you do know that voting in that election = you putting trust in inec to deliver an election that would remove buhari from power

Are you saying we should sit at home to allow Buhari win?
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by NonsoWow: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
infinitethrust:
That is how foolish those PDP people are.
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by zlantanfan: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Are you saying we should sit at home to allow Buhari win?
Don't you get it, Vote or not inec would definetly hand buhari the victory and their is a northern mechanism that controls the courts.

A sit at home is the complete referendum vote against buhari orchestrated inec election and Nigeria as a whole.

One thing that is definite is that the Biafra movement would still be runned to for succor in the future so why crumble its integrity now?

The Fulani attacks or land surge that is your worst fear can't happen in east because unlike the north central their is no primary Islamic leaning that enables the disease to spread.

Their is also no regional or state government help that can do this when it knows it answers to an homogeneous tribe.

The federal government too can't impose these anti peoples policy in east when the people would revolt
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by codedguy1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
The dullard is the one going down!

He will so go down he will he would beg Aisha to cum. grin
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by ganu: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
infinitethrust:
gan
S/E is pdp strong hold. when you lose your strong hold you would have lost chances of beefing up your vote thereby giving your opponent chance to beat you. That is how it translates to aiding Buhari.
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by IamAtikulate: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
zlantanfan:
Don't you get it, Vote or not inec would definetly hand buhari the victory and their is a northern mechanism that controls the courts.

A sit at home is the complete referendum vote against buhari orchestrated inec election and Nigeria as a whole.

One thing that is definite is that the Biafra movement would still be runned to for succor in the future so why crumble its integrity now?

The Fulani attacks or land surge that is your worst fear can't happen in east because unlike the north central their is no primary Islamic leaning that enables the disease to spread.

Their is also no regional or state government help that can do this when it knows it answers to an homogeneous tribe.

The federal government too can't impose these anti peoples policy in east when the people would revolt
You can sit at home, The Reformed Indigenous People of Biafra would not.

Buhari is our enemy, his army shot our brothers and sisters.
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by codedguy1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
infinitethrust:

The dullard has an army of zombies that would readily vote for him, to remove him means every sane human being must vote against him, aka ATIKULATE. So if you boycott the elections the zombies will return buhari and you would continu3 to be ruled by a dullard and his zombie minions.
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by KANUISALIVE: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You can sit at home, The Reformed Indigenous People of Biafra would not.

Buhari is our enemy, his army shot our brothers and sisters.

RIPOB formed by Apc abi na pdp. IPOB will boycott, girlcott, mancott and womancott the election.

Nigerians and not only buhari killed our fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters.

Whatever the outcome of the election is none of are business because we are already Kanulated
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by BafanaBafana: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Just like I said. This is the end of nnamdi kanu and ipob.
Re: Between Kanu And Atiku Someone Must Go Down by shukuokukobambi: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Just like I said. This is the end of nnamdi kanu and ipob.

Yeah, you're correct. Atiku won eventually. Ipob and biafra are dead and buried

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Wickedness Is This (owerri) / 60 Reasons Why Buhari Will Lose 2019 Election / Gen. Abdusalami Is Working For PDP- The Nation Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.