Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! (4006 Views)

Top 5 POS Machines To Start Business With In Nigeria / Lets Make Money Daily Together !!! I Have I Means Please Share Your Means !!! / 10 Persons Willing To Invest 500k Each, Come In Let's Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by cheeketo(f): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
I reside in Lagos, ikorodu to be precise, I have a laundry business I operate from my house for the past 2 yrs now, I need a loan with a good interest rate that I can pay back in a year, to expand this business. I have my HND, Pgd and NYSC certificate as collateral. pls I will be glad if can help as I don't want to miss this opportunity to expand my business.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by am4truth(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Would you be interested in a logistics business?
If yes, get a good J5 Boxer, register it in your name, also do both comprehensive and GIT insurance and let work together as partners.
The clients are waiting.
send a mail to: whisperingop@live.com if you are interested.

BornToSucced:
I have spare cash to invest in any profitable business as a partner.

NB:

Your business must be in Lagos

It must be a legal business.

I will invest in the business and get paid interest every month or quarterly.

Be willing to sign a legal agreement, police checks and other due diligence checks.

Drop your kind of business and contact details, I will contact you.

Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by strykr: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
LyfeJennings:
If U give me 200k
I'd return with 270k in 2months
I'd DM U the details

Interested in this. Your straight forwardness caught my attention. How do we talk ?
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by LyfeJennings(m): 5:58am On Apr 14, 2019
strykr:

Interested in this. Your straight forwardness caught my attention. How do we talk ?

Thank You
I don't need the money again
My business is well funded now
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by strykr: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Thank You
I don't need the money again
My business is well funded now

Ok.If you’re interested in expansion or wish to exchange ideas on such business, I’m available.L. What sector does your business fall into ?
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by favourabl: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
BornToSucced:
I have spare cash to invest in any profitable business as a partner.

NB:

Your business must be in Lagos

It must be a legal business.

I will invest in the business and get paid interest every month or quarterly.

Be willing to sign a legal agreement, police checks and other due diligence checks.

Drop your kind of business and contact details, I will contact you.

My business is not in Lagos but online.. and i stay in Abuja...

I run my business under a registered name (Senztip Limited)

and i am very ready for what ever checks and legal documentations to secure both of us..

I have been into it for more than a year now, also i operate within a registered company.. owned by me..

so i currently have goods worth 1.3m waiting to be cleared, these are items i sell online and have been doing very well the last 2 times i have brought it in and sold basically online.. (i recently finished a project that took chunk of my cash and can't fund the business completely this time)

I need partner this time to clear the goods (150,000 naira)

and advertising to sell on various platforms i normally sell on (facebook, instagram and some popular blogs in Nigeria) = 250,000 naira culmulatively

I know the audience and how to target them.. i do payment on delivery and i have a 90% delivery rate from all orders that come my way...

I would love you to do a partnership here.. fund the remaining 400,000 naira and i will pay you 200k profits in one month time.. plus your 400k investment,..

Then subsequently we will look at products (carefully research the product) and pull cash to push the product.. and share outputs 50-50

I am reachable on 08135120000 (day or night.. on whatsapp, call or sms)
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by tongzhengshijie: 2:43am On May 29, 2019
TARK opens a new method of blockchain wallet mobile payment
First, the rise of global digital payment, the number of ATM fell for the first time

According to the report of foreign media, a research report issued by consulting firm RBR stated that the number of global ATM declined for the first time last year as banks closed their branches and shifted resources to digital payments. In 2018, in four of the world's five largest markets - China, the United States, Japan and Brazil, the number of ATM fell by 1%. London-based RBR said that in the fifth largest market in India, the number of ATM “has slowed sharply”.

Bank customers are increasingly switching to mobile phones for regular financial services, from cash to credit and debit cards. There is a growing preference for digital payments, and even the largest US bank, JP Morgan Chase, cut its branches by 2% last year and allocated $10.8 billion for technology upgrades. There is no doubt that digital payments are the general trend, however, the time of traditional digital payment transferring into one 's account is long and the handling fee is high, so there is an urgent need for industry reform.

At present, the blockchain has become a new technology and new idea widely recognized by the society. The combination of traditional industry and blockchain technology is the trend of the times. With the rapid landing application of blockchain technology in various fields around the world, TARK Wallet is also engaged in a global competition in blockchain + payment.

Second, TARK wallet has two major characteristics and six advantages

T-ark wallet is the world's first dual-form cold wallet security protection model developed and designed by Guoshi Group. It achieves a major breakthrough in technology and fully reflects the blockchain spirit in application. The wallet has two super features of anonymity and security, also with six advantages of multi-currency, second-speed, multi-account system, offline signature, multiple verification, and open third-party ecosystem. It supports the payment, storage and transaction of all types of token assets in the world, and also integrates games, communities, live broadcasts and other applications. It is a comprehensive blockchain platform system.

Third, TARK wallet is a financial expert, with global payment

At present, simple payment technology is already a very mature technology industry. But the merchant access payment system is very tedious. Usually, the merchant needs to register an account in the payment service provider platform and purchase the interface service, so that the payment interface can be used. However, the use of payment interface will produce a large cost, and there are many payment interfaces do not provide real-time settlement, some payment service providers settlement cycle is basically calculated on a monthly basis. For the merchant, although you can see every order paid by the user, it will take a month to get the money, what the merchant got in this month was just a platform number.

TARK wallet can make the payment remove the intermediate link through the blockchain technology. The customer directly deals with the merchant, and the merchant's money is immediately transferred to the account. Based on the advanced blockchain 4.0 cross-chain lightning network to provide a new way for global cross-border payment exchange and international settlement, the solution is to achieve cross-chain lightning payment transactions in seconds, and a wallet can manage all types of token circulating around the world. With such a convenient cross-border transfer, you will no longer need to bring so much cash with you when you go abroad!

Tark Wallet is now recruiting outstanding projects to launch coin in the world, and the top 20 will enjoy the preferential policy.
The development concept of Tark wallet is to realize the dream of each project party and let the high-quality project get a opportunity to show itself.

In my opinion, global payment is only part of the TARK ecological construction. The ultimate goal of TARK is to establish a global cross-border payment network, creating a global settlement ecosystem, and finally realize the vision of digital bank.
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by mamcoker: 4:47am On May 29, 2019
Got a distributorship business for a major drinks in Nigeria, the total cost for a for a truck is 1.7m ,I need the following to succeed in the business
secure a place to store the goods
Get a mini bus and d fund for the goods.
I can afford to secure the place or get the bus for distribution. I will be glad if you can invest in it in any capacity
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by alphabern(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2019
I will train on edible mushroom production
WhatsApp:
https:///+2348069656403
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by Akinh: 8:41am On May 29, 2019
If you can loan me 30k I will give you back 50k in two month
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by Cradle000(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2019
Just seeing this and hope I can make my contribution too. I have this online biz I'm presently running and can't drop details here. It's doing really well and I want to scale it up. I started few months ago and I'm getting close to $145 each week. So I plan scaling this up. Any interested person may drop contact so we can talk more about it. I can even meet you in person if you wish. Ola from Lagos.
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by Gforce2019: 12:18pm On May 29, 2019
Cradle000:
Just seeing this and hope I can make my contribution too. I have this online biz I'm presently running and can't drop details here. It's doing really well and I want to scale it up. I started few months ago and I'm getting close to $145 each week. So I plan scaling this up. Any interested person may drop contact so we can talk more about it. I can even meet you in person if you wish. Ola from Lagos.

Hope this is another scammer on investment forum.

Give us hint and let's know what the online business is all about

1 Like

Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by Cradle000(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

Hope this is another scammer on investment forum.

Give us hint and let's know what the online business is all about
You are just too foolish. Take your frustration to one corner pls.
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by Gforce2019: 4:52pm On May 29, 2019
Cradle000:
You are just too foolish. Take your frustration to one corner pls.

Are you in pain? Don't worry , you will explain better to SARs or EFCC.

Nairaland scammer crew member

Ko Ni da fun e. Oni kuure
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by Cradle000(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

Are you in pain? Don't worry , you will explain better to SARs or EFCC.

Nairaland scammer crew member

Ko Ni da fun e. Oni kuure
lol you were begging to have a hint of what I do... Who's in pain? Sniper isn't an option bro. Your time will come don't get depressed
Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by Gforce2019: 7:02pm On May 29, 2019
Cradle000:
lol you were begging to have a hint of what I do... Who's in pain? Sniper isn't an option bro. Your time will come don't get depressed

Who is begging to have a hint? I'm just indirectly putting red alert on your scam business ideas.
Many innocent internet users has been scammed by some unscrupulous elements like you. And it pains me when I read some of your shady comments on nairaland platform With intends to scam people.

Ibon a baa e Ni o.. .

1 Like

Re: Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! by biztip: 7:24am On May 30, 2019
99% of those who commented here re scammers. scammers these days appear to be gentle. anyone askingnu to cone invest in his biz na scammer and will definetly run wit ur money. if their venture is profitable as claimed they would have borrowed money from friends and relatives. don't be deceived

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need To Know How Check Signature Link Of People Profile On The Forum / Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge / What Business Can I Invest With 100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.