Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me (5397 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Andyblaze: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
I will try to keep this as short as possible. I got this connection to a well paying job and I applied and when I went to the office the manager was kind of too nice and I felt it was luck on my side. By the next Monday I resumed, I found out there were only 3 other workers and they were all male just like me.
That morning he called me to his office and then he stood, walked to me and tried to kiss me, I was startled and said wtf but he told me to calm down.. I left the office to mine, I was ready to quit inasmuch as the job pays in 6 figures with a lot of bonuses but one of the other male workers came to me and told me not to quit that the boss' jaw gets tired (whatever it means) and that's why he doesn't employ more than 3..that I should just pretend like he was a girl and do it.
Next say the boss called me and did it on me, I didn't come because I felt real bad and I can't tell my girlfriend or anyone, it's been 2 months now and no exaggeration he performs this MouthAction on me every morning, I don't cum at all because I hate it, I just pretend and receive it due to the huge pay check and how he gives me good bonuses. What can I do now? I don't want this anymore. I am not gay. I just want this to stop but don't wanna lose this job. Please guys advise me

Cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by dafeyankee: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Andyblaze:
I will try to keep this as short as possible. I got this connection to a well paying job and I applied and when I went to the office the manager was kind of too nice and I felt it was luck on my side. By the next Monday I resumed, I found out there were only 3 other workers and they were all male just like me.
That morning he called me to his office and then he stood, walked to me and tried to kiss me, I was startled and said wtf but he told me to calm down.. I left the office to mine, I was ready to quit inasmuch as the job pays in 6 figures with a lot of bonuses but one of the other male workers came to me and told me not to quit that the boss' jaw gets tired (whatever it means) and that's why he doesn't employ more than 3..that I should just pretend like he was a girl and do it.
Next say the boss called me and did it on me, I didn't come because I felt real bad and I can't tell my girlfriend or anyone, it's been 2 months now and no exaggeration he performs this MouthAction on me every morning, I don't cum at all because I hate it, I just pretend and receive it due to the huge pay check and how he gives me good bonuses. What can I do now? I don't want this anymore. I am not gay. I just want this to stop but don't wanna lose this job. Please guys advise me

Cc lalasticlala seun

Wtf?

25 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by onlyhandsome202: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
hmmmm, You don't want to continue with Mouth action and you also don't want to stop the work. you have already taken a decision here. so no need for advice OK. you are paid high figure for the mouth action and not the work or job u do in the office.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Nasafina(f): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rubbish

10 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by MrSensor(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
So what.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Nonye1234: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
are you sure he doesn't have any other reason he be sucking your destiny,you no go know I just dey talk sha

9 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Oreofepeters: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ahhh but some men lack sense...
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Chuknovski(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Andyblaze:
Next say the boss called me and did it on me, I didn't come because I felt real bad and I can't tell my girlfriend or anyone, it's been 2 months now and no exaggeration he performs this MouthAction on me every morning, I don't cum at all because I hate it, I just pretend and receive it due to the huge pay check and how he gives me good bonuses. What can I do now? I don't want this anymore. I am not gay. I just want this to stop but don't wanna lose this job. Please
guys advise me

-what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul, dont go to hell because of salary, lets always ask GOD 4 forgiveness

Cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by mankan2k7(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oyo is your name. u are gradually going down

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by dingbang(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Boombamaster
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Biglittlelois(f): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by greencard: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
is this some kind of joke ?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Biingoo: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nothing much there. As long as he's the one doing the sucking then no problem. @op Incase you intend to quit you can still connect me to replace you. I'll really appreciate that. thanks in advance
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Andyblaze: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Chuknovski post=72291683][/quote]help
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Adiwana: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dfuq did i just read??
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by tartar9(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
You even get an erection while it's done sad
Do you know that with each of that action performed,the brain rewires and your built-in inhibition towards it lessons. Even thou this initially isn't sufficiently noticeable to you,at the background changes are happening,an anomaly is being created new behaviours getting mapped and the old unmapped.Suddenly,it happens!
More and more you start liking it,and more and more the longing grows. It's no longer your boss badgering you for it,but the reverse in play and that prospects to explore newer dimensions.
In advance:
Congratulations,you are now a full blown FAAG!
Am telling you.This is what's gonna happen.Believe me... *sighs* cry

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
bobo yii o gbon sha... your virtue are been sucked each time and after a while..he dumps you like rags and the money you made won't solve the problem when he discard you as empty plate... you better run
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by carter009(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Is this a joke or something else.
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by SOJOSEPH(m): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Virtue draining job. Use and dump or leave that place immediately
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by LamarJR(m): 12:19am On Oct 22, 2018
Tufiakwa! Weiten money go do una for this country ehn. *spits*

1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by proudevil: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2018
Op leave the job if you are not enjoying it, same excuses oloshos give...they are always coerced in it.
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by modskiller(m): 1:25am On Oct 22, 2018
Argh!!!!!!

OP. May evil not befall us. Getting a bj from your fellow man

shocked

And you’re saying you don’t cum. Why will you? Cum ko, comma ni!!! F@g @ss nigg@

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by kullozone(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Everybody's just coming out of the closet oh!
I hope heterosexuals won't become endangered species soon

We're doomedsmiley
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Deckline(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2018
shocked shocked That your boss is secretly using your glory. I pity you.
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by chiommy123(f): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2018
things dey happen for this country oh. the said boss may be doing same to the other guys as well and he may be a married man deceiving someone's daughter
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by adamsbadoo(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2018
aswr he is sucking your GLORY through your dick with the 5naira he is paying you grin
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by obonujoker(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Lol... I pity you.... well you are enjoying it that's why you are still there.....
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by zopeyahoxa: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2018
Master the photography essentials and consistently take better photos! YES! Tell me more. FREE LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE. Discover my proven

Everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from YouTube's #1 Instructor. ... New Free Tutorials ..... When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further than Aaron and PHLEARN.

Photography, like most arts, is something you can master in concept, but never stop learning, evolving and pushing the limits. If you are just starting out, learning the basics and understanding the principles of photography are important, but as you become more proficient in the craft, you shouldn't stop. As a seasoned shooter, the day you stop learning is the day you fall behind the pack, and when you stop taking the best possible photos you can. If you're a professional shooter, learning the newest trends, techniques and equipment is essential so in turn, you can offer the very best product to your customers.

Bringing you all the secrets of the pros, by professional photographers, for free, PhotographyCourse.net has lessons for photographers of all skill levels in an easy to navigate

Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography. The course covers everything from foundation level photography to understanding important lights

This unique program circulates on Photography wherein every student will learn various aspect of being a Photographer. This program is meant for students who aspire to be photographers
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Andyblaze: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2018
Y me o y me

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' / My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex. / Girls of nowadays Oga Jabez comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.