Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital (2964 Views)

Work Online And Get Paid, No Investment Or Capital Needed / Distributors Needed For Building Materials, No Store, Stock Or Capital Required / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by BornToSucced(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
I have spare cash to invest in any profitable business as a partner.

NB:

Your business must be in Lagos

It must be a legal business.

I will invest in the business and get paid interest every month or quarterly.

Be willing to sign a legal agreement, police checks and other due diligence checks.

Drop your kind of business and contact details, I will contact you.
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by Lagosfinder(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
BornToSucced:

NB:

Be willing to sign a legal agreement, police checks and other due diligence checks.

Are you interested in online real estate agency for lagos
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by ol2012: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Cooking gas

stjewelries@gmail.com
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by seyibal20: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
No matter what anybody says or what you might have heard, Transportation business is still the most profitable venture. People need to move around daily and goods needs to be moved around also.
The key is having a genuine person or people to run it with and also have a good laid down structure and strategy. All these are already in place.
Believe me, it's achievable.

You can reach out to the details below

seyionline@gmail.com
07053850275......whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by AfriSurvey: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
BornToSucced:

NB:

We are in the process of launching an online survey startup, afrisurvey.com, that exclusively caters for those (companies, governments, academic institutions, individuals) doing market/academic research about Africa.

Put simply, Afrisurvey will be a user-friendly web based software as a service (SaaS) platform where African researchers can easily create surveys, deploy it to targeted African audiences who use our mobile app and get good quality data.

We will make money by charging researchers who use our web based platform to connect to thousands of registered users waiting to respond to any survey that targets them.

Project Current Status

✓ The web platform for Afrisurvey is still under construction. Current status of the platform can be accessed via www.afrisurvey.com, forum.afrisurvey.com and panel.afrisurvey.com. The platform is expected to be formally launched and open for business early next month.

✓ We have been compiling a detailed a list of potential customers. We also have been making cold pitches to those on our list. We got some quality feedback from a couple of them, and many have indicated interest in paying for our service.

✓ We have built a prelaunch site, afrisurvey.launchrock.com which we are currently using to acquire prelaunch users. We currently have over 20,000 subscribers.

✓ The company have been registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), with the name African Survey Services.

As we plan to formally launch by early next month. We are also planning to raise an investment amounting to $10,000 or its naira equivalent (N3,600, 000). A minimum of $500 (N180,000) per individual.

The primary usage of the funds will be as follows:

1. Aggressive marketing for more user acquisition

2. Building formal relationships with potential clients. This include travelling, etc.

3. Complete the development and launching of the web/mobile platforms

4. Invest in scalability

5. Rent, utilities and contingencies.

The required sum of $10,000 might be seen to be on the low side. This is deliberate, we expect revenue to come in immediately, and that will encourage us to focus on getting and growing revenue as early as possible so as to completely bootstrap the business.

Opportunities for Investors.

We are offering two distinct channels, through which investors can get good return on investment made:

1. 50% return on investment, spread over 10 months. With this, an investor will get 5% of his/her investment monthly, for a period of 10 months, and he/she gets the capital back after the expiration of the 10 months period.

2. This is strictly for those that want to stay and grow with us. We have reserved a total of 20% equity for this class of investors. If interested in this class, please get in touch for more info.

Kindly let me know if you are interested in taking part of the fund raise.

I can always be reached via;

Email: support@afrisurvey.com

Call/whatsapp : +234-09081412698

Thank you.
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by Okeytus(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
If you can include Aba as business location. We can be business partners, I deal on new motorcycles, motorcycle parts and generating sets. Check my signature below for my contacts.
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 22, 2018
Sales of mobile phones and accessories, though in Abuja.
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by ultimatesafety(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
BornToSucced:

NB:

I have link to the New Dangote Refinery after Lekki free trade zone Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. where you can be given contract to supply sharp sands, gravels or any commodity. We can discuss further on the details with terms and conditions on my email or better WhatsApp number below.
ultimateinternetresources@gmail.com
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by LANDOS4RE4: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Poultry services
Dosulanre@gmail.com
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by Ukalejohn(m): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2018
Food selling (small scale) so wouldn't require much to start up

Ukalejohn@gmail.com
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by Olurinade10(m): 5:57am On Oct 23, 2018
Quality boutique clothes retail and wholesale

We are registered company, have link for boutique clothes supply, cheaper and quality with atleast one k profit on a cloth.

Require like 400k

Links

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by maxkia(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Contact me Via Phone below

Ponmo & Garri don’t have adverts on � Tv. But they sell
Like wild fire here in NIGERIA.I am an importer of
Hides & Skin. Popularly called Ponmo. It’s Profit margin

Is wow.

You won’t Regret this Partnership

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by fattyG: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
BornToSucced:

NB:

we can be good business partners if you can include ilorin (State capital of Kwara). I have direct connection with a top staff in an FCMG in supplying of raw materials which is needed in minimum of digits(_ _) tonnes. Supply could be 3 to 4 times a month.
Payment is made within 5days after the supply.
U can mail me. ayoolami.geb@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by leonard002(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2018
I have a day job and I'm willing to work part-time and during weekends as uber and taxify driver... if you can invest in a car, you'll be getting weekly returns! no stories

pmmis2018@gmail.com
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by gbene: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
BornToSucced:

NB:

.Our project is at Ogun state.We excavate and haulage sharp sands for CCECC.we're looking for financial expansion.We're paid after every two weeks after invoicing and we're also selling sharp sand to other contractors.U can reach me for more details.mail.netcomprise@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 07051149454.
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by Phylergy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Good day
Though I see you already specified its for Lagos residents, just thought to try as I'm not that far away from Lagos.

Taxify just recently launched in Ibadan and I've been trying to get a car to go into the business. I already raised ⅓ of the money needed on my own so I'm looking for partners who can support for a period of time.

You will definitely get good return on the investment but above that, you will be helping my family by doing this.

Thanks.

gwhales_clickme@yahoo.com
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by Magnumproperty: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
BornToSucced:

NB:

Hello Bro. I need financing from here. Am into Real Estate and Agent Banking. My Company is already registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
*The community I intend servicing is a large community and it's a good area for the mobile banking business.
*The community is full of traders thereby micro loans will bring more profit into the business
*Part of being an Authorizon IKEDC agent is to have a registered business which I have fulfilled.
*The funds I need for start up is close to N500,000 for office space with office furniture's
*The interest we will be charging on micro loans for traders can be 15% of the principal.
Have done my feasibility studies well and I believe the ventures will yield profit and you will get your returns quarterly from me.
You can reach me on whatsapp on 08123159924
Note : I base in Lagos state
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by tundeport(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
If you can help on invest in car for Taxify/uber on hp
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by InvestorsHub: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
BornToSucced:

NB:

Goodevening, If you have upto 20million naira contact us let us work together and earn you 50million naira ,we have been in partnership with many investors since 2014..check my profile for our Phone number,you can call or message us on whatsapp or reach us via our website.

Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by freaklyme(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2018
BornToSucced:

NB:

I hope this is genuine
I'm a Board game enthusiast and it has always been a future goal for me to start this business as money making venture and also community development venture in the process.I will like us to meet or chat via Whats apps to discuss better on it
Below are my details
Whatsapp: 0 8 0 8 8 3 4 8 1 0 7
Email : hedges1861@icloud.com
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by codeddon: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2018
Buy Radium coins at a very cheap rate, contact me
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2018
I have a unisex saloon and its going fine... WhatsApp me let's talk more 09058788868
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by shogolist4jesus(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2018
BornToSucced:

NB:

I have an urgent business to close today. I need about 120k to close the deal. I just need to buy a material and supply today and the payment is made immediately after supply with about 30-35k margin but know money to carry out this deal. I have even applied for loan at Renmoney but they are still posting me and I don't want to miss this opportunity. For more details a bout the business pls kindly contact me on : 08166418208
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by gabolz(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2018
BUSSINESS PLAN FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND RUNNING A HIRE SERVICE. 

CATERPILLAR BULLDOZER (CAT D6H)

The Nigerian geographical region is currently going through a period of development and expansion due to the increase in population and this has necessitated previously abandoned hinterlands and rural areas to be cleared for human and industrial habitation. This fact is evident in the rapid development been seen in areas such as Lagos-Ibadan express road, Lagos-Badagry expressway, Lekki and Lagos free trade zone and Dangote refinery etc. 
In order to clear the fields for building constructions, road maps etc. The usefulness of some vital equipment such as the Bulldozer (cat D6) cannot be over emphasized.

THE CAT CAT D6H EQUIPMENT
A bulldozer is a crawler (continuous tracked tractor) equipped with a substantial metal plate (known as a blade) used to push large quantities of soil, sand, rubble, or other such material during construction or conversion work and typically equipped at the rear with a claw-like device (known as a ripper) to loosen densely-compacted materials.
Bulldozers can be found on a wide range of sites, mines and quarries, military bases, heavy industry factories, engineering projects and farms

COST AND MAINTENANCE. 
It is quite expensive purchasing a brand new Dozer as its price ranges between #30m…#40m Used ones are made available for sale by major manufacturers such as CAT, VOLVO etc. we are recommending from our experience that we purchase the fairly used CAT D6 due to its durability, reliability and affordability. The cost of purchasing and importing this equipment from CAT through the services of an accredited agent in Germany into the country arrives at an estimated amount of #18million .
Due to the durability of this equipment, the cost of its operations doesn’t go beyond its fueling and maintenance which is quite reasonable. Also due to its year of manufacture, its parts are readily available in the Nigerian market and our technical expertise also knows how to manage it during period of breakdown and maintenance requirement.

IT’S BUSINESS PROSPECTS.
From the above mentioned description of this equipment it can be seen that its functions and usefulness are immeasurable. It has a ready and steady market amongst construction companies, property managers, individuals and lots more. This equipment has been proven to make an average of N80, 000(Eighty Thousand Naira) a day as cost of hiring which doesn’t include cost of fueling and other expenses. Also from current experience at the free trade zone axis and environs ,there is high demand for its services. This claim can be verified in the on-going construction projects that are taken place in the zone and the whole of Ibeju Lekki in general.

OUR PROPOSALS,

We at GABOLS SOLUTIONS a duly registered company under the corporate affairs commission hereby propose to go into partnership with an investor with the following terms.
1) That the investor provides a capital of N18million for the purchase and clearing of the said equipment for operations purpose.
2) That the cost of maintenance and other required repairs as the need arises will be bon by GABOLS SOLUTION.
3) That the said equipment would be purchased and duly registered under the name of the investor.
4) That a payment plan for the remittance of the invested funds including an agreed percentage interest on capital be reached within a stipulated time frame. (We at gabols SOLUTIONS are proposing a 30months payment plan which includes an agreed interest on capital).
5) That the remits would be made monthly and within the stipulated time frame (Although this can be worked around).
6) That failure to abide with the stated and other agreed plan would lead to the termination of contract.

SECURITY ON INVESTMENT.
The current market value of the Nigerian fairly used CAT D6H ranges between N10million to N16million in the open market, this claim can also be verified at the appropriate markets. This fact guarantees that the capital invested by the investor is secured as he/she possess the equipment until the agreed remittance is made within the stipulated time frame and can terminate, re-sell the equipment due to contractual disagreement. 

CONCLUSION
The proposed business plan is an avenue in the Nigerian economy which has not be fully discovered and exploited thereby making room for large profits by investor and participants in this sector of the economy. The odds and chances of failure are minimal and there is an assurance of reasonable returns on investment.

Note
This is also applicable to existing equipment owners , the trouble of managing these equipments and directly dealing with operators is not smart except you have the time and the technical knowledge. 
Other equipments like the Excavators, Swamp Buggies, Cranes Hiab, Payloaders etc can also come into play. They are all useful and worth it all the way.

GABOLS SOLUTIONS 
Napmantronix Place, opposite NNPC filling station Eleko, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by gabolz(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2018
BUSSINESS PLAN FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND RUNNING A HIRE SERVICE. 

CATERPILLAR BULLDOZER (CAT D6H)

The Nigerian geographical region is currently going through a period of development and expansion due to the increase in population and this has necessitated previously abandoned hinterlands and rural areas to be cleared for human and industrial habitation. This fact is evident in the rapid development been seen in areas such as Lagos-Ibadan express road, Lagos-Badagry expressway, Lekki and Lagos free trade zone and Dangote refinery etc. 
In order to clear the fields for building constructions, road maps etc. The usefulness of some vital equipment such as the Bulldozer (cat D6) cannot be over emphasized.
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by gabolz(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2018
THE CAT CAT D6H EQUIPMENT
A bulldozer is a crawler (continuous tracked tractor) equipped with a substantial metal plate (known as a blade) used to push large quantities of soil, sand, rubble, or other such material during construction or conversion work and typically equipped at the rear with a claw-like device (known as a ripper) to loosen densely-compacted materials.
Bulldozers can be found on a wide range of sites, mines and quarries, military bases, heavy industry factories, engineering projects and farms

COST AND MAINTENANCE. 
It is quite expensive purchasing a brand new Dozer as its price ranges between #30m…#40m Used ones are made available for sale by major manufacturers such as CAT, VOLVO etc. we are recommending from our experience that we purchase the fairly used CAT D6 due to its durability, reliability and affordability. The cost of purchasing and importing this equipment from CAT through the services of an accredited agent in Germany into the country arrives at an estimated amount of #18million .
Due to the durability of this equipment, the cost of its operations doesn’t go beyond its fueling and maintenance which is quite reasonable. Also due to its year of manufacture, its parts are readily available in the Nigerian market and our technical expertise also knows how to manage it during period of breakdown and maintenance requirement.

IT’S BUSINESS PROSPECTS.
From the above mentioned description of this equipment it can be seen that its functions and usefulness are immeasurable. It has a ready and steady market amongst construction companies, property managers, individuals and lots more. This equipment has been proven to make an average of N80, 000(Eighty Thousand Naira) a day as cost of hiring which doesn’t include cost of fueling and other expenses. Also from current experience at the free trade zone axis and environs ,there is high demand for its services. This claim can be verified in the on-going construction projects that are taken place in the zone and the whole of Ibeju Lekki in general.

OUR PROPOSALS,

We at GABOLS SOLUTIONS a duly registered company under the corporate affairs commission hereby propose to go into partnership with an investor with the following terms.
1) That the investor provides a capital of N18million for the purchase and clearing of the said equipment for operations purpose.
2) That the cost of maintenance and other required repairs as the need arises will be bon by GABOLS SOLUTION.
3) That the said equipment would be purchased and duly registered under the name of the investor.
4) That a payment plan for the remittance of the invested funds including an agreed percentage interest on capital be reached within a stipulated time frame. (We at gabols SOLUTIONS are proposing a 30months payment plan which includes an agreed interest on capital).
5) That the remits would be made monthly and within the stipulated time frame (Although this can be worked around).
6) That failure to abide with the stated and other agreed plan would lead to the termination of contract.

SECURITY ON INVESTMENT.
The current market value of the Nigerian fairly used CAT D6H ranges between N10million to N16million in the open market, this claim can also be verified at the appropriate markets. This fact guarantees that the capital invested by the investor is secured as he/she possess the equipment until the agreed remittance is made within the stipulated time frame and can terminate, re-sell the equipment due to contractual disagreement. 

CONCLUSION
The proposed business plan is an avenue in the Nigerian economy which has not be fully discovered and exploited thereby making room for large profits by investor and participants in this sector of the economy. The odds and chances of failure are minimal and there is an assurance of reasonable returns on investment.

Note
This is also applicable to existing equipment owners , the trouble of managing these equipments and directly dealing with operators is not smart except you have the time and the technical knowledge. 
Other equipments like the Excavators, Swamp Buggies, Cranes Hiab, Payloaders etc can also come into play. They are all useful and worth it all the way.

GABOLS SOLUTIONS 
Napmantronix Place, opposite NNPC filling station Eleko, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by davenaija: 1:01am On Apr 14, 2019
BornToSucced:

NB:

100 Acres 100,000 Plantain trees, Polymer and Plastics Recycling, Logistics, and plantain chips mass production and distribution.

Count on monthly remittance and 100% on your investment. Barring it all, providing identification documents to ensure safety and security of capital. I have a registered company/business identity. I have lands for the farming project guaranteeing physical availability. Weekly or daily unannounced visit to my business site is welcome too. Agreement brokered through a lawyer is also accepted.

Please reach me on 0701 601 7124
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by toks1610(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Tomatoes and Pepper Farming, 07067484230

BornToSucced:

NB:

Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by mimilogistics: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Interesting, I love Nigerians kiss

God bless you all and your daily endeavors! You all will succeed! Your destiny helpers must locate you, keep on doing your best and please flee from crime because in as much as it may seem lucrative, the end is disaster and sorrows cry
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by PBO1: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
I am looking for business ivestors for my plantain chips operation as well as perspective distributors. I will work with distributors who are financially challenged to get them up and running.

I have a large-scale, continuous plantain chip fryer (actually, it could fry anything) that can produce over 2000 upto 3500 bags (N100 size) per hour. With oil filtration system, it can run for 10 hours per day... you do the math. It is a real automated machine, I purchased and imported it here to Nigeria.

I also imported form fill seal ffs automated packaging machines that can match the fryer production rate. Not to mention other complimentary conveyors, flavor coating, etc.

To add, I have other equipment on ground that can produce other product types in appreciable volumes.

As I said earlier, I am the process engineer, No I don't build houses, I develop and build the operations and facilities to produce consumer goods. A wealth builder. I have worked for many fortune 100 companies doing this type of work. But this is my first time doing it for personal gains.

I am looking for a financial partner or angel investor who want to play ball with the big boys, be on the ground floor and earn real wealth that will last generations. If you did the math above, then you should see the potential. I plan to have more operations in the future

I must let you know that I invested heavily my own earned capital to acquire this equipment. Anyone who wants to join me, please be ready, able and willing to bring something substantial to the table. N2M minimum for 50% to 100% returns year over year.

Contact me at ronjohn200@gmail.com I'm Ron
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by konews: 8:59am On May 22, 2020
Partnership In Business
In Nigeria, there have been some improvement in the area of trade and commerce due to improved communication between Nigerian and other countries of the world, as well as between the various towns and villages within the
country. The improvement in the area of communications has led to the formation of partnership to enable Business men to carry out their business more effectively and profitably. Business continues to be largely carried on, however, by individual was enterprises. Of course, each method of carrying on business, whether through a partnership or by an individual, has it’s own merits and demerits.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/partnership-in-business/
Re: Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital by djsax56: 1:24am On Jul 30, 2021
BUSINESS ANALYSIS:
My business is an Agro processing which are Packaging of powder pepper, turmeric and black pepper into sachets nylon.
I have one industrial machine that I'm using to package my product into sachets nylon.
The business is already existing, there is 100% market for the business but my problem is,I don't have enough capital to produce in large quantities.
The factory location is in Arigidi-Akoko,Ondo state.
Once I need to sign MOU and police check, I don't think distance should be the problem .
For more details +2349013004505

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your Side Hustle? / People Behind Jaiz Bank- First Islamic Bank In Nigeria. / Cocoa Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.