Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos (2477 Views)

Man Who Stole Phones In Peggy Ovire's Boutique Caught On CCTV (Video) / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs / Actress Peggy Ovrie Looks 'hot' As She Poses With Her Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Celebgistz1: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Peggy Ovire became a year older on October 21, 2018, and to celebrate her birthday, she took some really stunning pictures.

The former beauty queen turned actress, shared some beautiful pictures to mark her birthday.

See below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/actress-peggy-ovire-celebrates-her-birthday-today-with-stunning-photos/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Celebgistz1: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
This girl fine oo kiss
Re: Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Afarioguntobi: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by konews: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Peggy Ovire Enoho also known as Peggy Ovire is a Fast rising Nigerian actress, television personality, model and a producer. She is known for playing romantic roles in Nigeria movies. Peggy Ovire was born on October 21th in Surulere, Lagos State.
http://www.konews.com.ng/peggy-ovire-biography-career-movies-net-worth/

(1) (Reply)

You Get Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -video / ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video / Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.