Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (56923 Views)

Yoruba Pastors Should Speak Up Now. / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

Those whom it concerns are taking note, don't worry sooner or later a date will be set for the referendum

So who are d real owners of d land and who are d fake owners of d land?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
lexy2014:

So who are d real owners of d land and who are d fake owners of d land?

The real owner are the Indigenous people and not some atikulated fo0ls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 12:06am On Oct 23, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

The real owner are the Indigenous people and not some atikulated fo0ls
so who are those that voted 4 obiano in last years gubernatorial elections despite KANU saying "no reference, no election"?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:
so who are those that voted 4 obiano in last years gubernatorial elections despite KANU saying "no reference, no election"?

Bia these afonja joro njo hapu m aka o

IPOB is boycotting the zoo election

whether buhari wins or antimpu it's none of my business

Our Supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has spoken IPOB is boycotting the selection 100%

Go do your campaign elsewhere Ndi IPOB ga agbaji gi aka

Anu mpama
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by princfred(m): 1:54am On Oct 23, 2018
sweetgala:

What nonsense are you talking about, so Oyedepo and Adeboye should abandon their calling and surrender their ministry just because they are Yoruba and some Igbos feels hurt about their presence, or they should put a sign outside their doors saying no Igbo allowed, or should they limit the scope of their parishes to SW only.

The chairman of RCCG United Kingdom board of trustees is Pastor Agu Irukwu a very respected pastor in that organisation, this is same across the world, I know of many Igbo senior pastors in RCCG and they are not religated many have gone from being assistant pastors in my church to go and found new parishes and unto regional headship.

That is same in winners there are many pastors of diverse ethnicities who are influential and are respected.

This is the church we are talking about not some commercial organisation
Don't mind him his misguided hate of Igbos due to envy ( instead of those who fan their little ego yet steal their oil and make crump receiving oil gatemen of them, leave their land polluted with the oil they dont own and left uncleaned, massacre and leave their people impoverished, by the very people who deceived you to hate and join them fight as against igbos yet he has no clue as to who is their real enemy) affects his otherwise stellar logic circuit. Meanwhile he can say one thing he fears the igbo can do against them which his preferred tribes have not done to them.

Igbos accept anyone who treat them well as brothers especially with religious backup irrespective of ethnic background hence Redeem and Winners flourishing in the east.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

Bia these afonja joro njo hapu m aka o

IPOB is boycotting the zoo election

whether buhari wins or antimpu it's none of my business

Our Supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has spoken IPOB is boycotting the selection 100%

Go do your campaign elsewhere Ndi IPOB ga agbaji gi aka

Anu mpama
What makes u think am Yoruba? Am not saying IPOB shouldn't boycott election. Am saying d one he said should b boycotted last year in anambra, who were those who voted 4 obiano?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:

What makes u think am Yoruba? Am not saying IPOB shouldn't boycott election. Am saying d one he said should b boycotted last year in anambra, who were those who voted 4 obiano?
[/s]

It's none of my business, likewise the incoming president is none of my business

Enjoy while it last
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

It's none of my business, likewise the incoming president is none of my business

Enjoy while it last

Am not talking about d incoming president am talking obiano and how he was elected last year. Who voted 4 him despite Igbos threat of "no referendum, no election"?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

Am not talking about d incoming president am talking obiano and how he was elected last year. Who voted 4 him despite Igbos threat of "no referendum, no election"?

Like i told you it's none of IPOB's business

Likewise anybody selected to be president after 2019 is none of IPOB's business

IPOB is not concerned about whoever rules keep that to yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

Like i told you it's none of IPOB's business

Likewise anybody selected to be president after 2019 is none of IPOB's business

IPOB is not concerned about whoever rules keep that to yourself

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]

You no de understand english ni?

Nothing concern me with anybody wey dem select, IPOB boycotted the selection

Note: there is a difference between IPOB and nigeria

IPOB is not interested in your selection

After 2019 selection come ask rubbish question again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

You no de understand english ni?

Nothing concern me with anybody wey dem select, IPOB boycotted the selection

Note: there is a difference between IPOB and nigeria

IPOB is not interested in your selection

After 2019 selection come ask rubbish question again

I also should b asking u if English is ur problem cos I didn't discuss anything with u about 2019, president or whether ipob is interested in who is elected. D question I asked is that despite Igbos threat of "no referendum, no election" in 2017, people still came out 2 vote in anambra state, part of "Biafra land". D question is who were d people that voted in that election? Were they not Biafrans?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

I also should b asking u if English is ur problem cos I didn't discuss anything with u about 2019, president or whether ipob is interested in who is elected. D question I asked is that despite Igbos threat of "no referendum, no election" in 2017, people still came out 2 vote in anambra state, part of "Biafra land". D question is who were d people that voted in that election? Were they not Biafrans?

Now i get your question grin grin

They are not Biafrans, they are nigerians and after the referendum most of them will relocate to sambisa their ancestral land or they will acquire Biafra citizenship which will be hard for them cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

Now i get your question grin grin

They are not Biafrans, they are nigerians and after the referendum most of them will relocate to sambisa their ancestral land or they will acquire Biafra citizenship which will be hard for them cool
Nigerians of Igbo ancestry or what ancestry?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

Nigerians of Igbo ancestry or what ancestry?

Igbos of fulani ancestry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

Igbos of fulani ancestry
Pls expantiate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

Pls expantiate

those that hausa/fulani soldiers impregnated their mothers before and after the war
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

those that hausa/fulani soldiers impregnated their mothers before and after the war
really? So they are d ones who voted during d gubernatorial elections last year?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
really? So they are d ones who voted during d gubernatorial elections last year?
[/s]

Now get lost efulefu

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Now get lost efulefu
Ah ah...what happened? Have u run out of juice?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Akiara: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Even your Masters *hawk* windscreen wipers and they also dominate the okada business in Lagos.

The major fact is that Morons like you and others are failures, that is why you want progressive minded people to be on the same pedestal like you Zon Bs!!

Shame on you..

Hotfreezer:

We don't need your political input before we determine our political future. After all, you people are the most politically unintelligent and politically retarded region. Your political calculations usually end up as own goals.

If you want us to get Oodua Republic, hope you know that you'll need a visa before you come and hawk galain Lagos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Charleys: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Haha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / Buhari In An Elbow Shake With Julia Gillard & Sarafa Ishola (Photo) / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.