Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (56926 Views)

Yoruba Pastors Should Speak Up Now. / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
I find it very amusing that people who are accusing Nnamdi Kanu of being a racist and a bigot are the same dimwits that are always espousing hatred of the Igbos on this forum at every turn. In law, there's a saying that, "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands." Thus, to sit in judgment of Mr. Kanu when you have the same hate in your heart is just being disingenuous. It's no secret that there is enormous hatred amongst the ethnic groups in Nigeria. It did not start with the recent speech [albeit I may not agree with it] by Mr. Kanu and would not end with him. Throughout the years, each ethnic group have dug deeper into their own corner and have suspicious views of the other. So, please spare me the hypocrisy and accept the fact that we ALL HATE each other and there's absolutely no love lost amongst the ethnicities!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by sogodihno: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Some igbo are senseless, let me tell u, the way this is going u won't bcom either president or VP in Nigeria and u won't also get Biafra. Continue this hatred against other tribe, your sons and daughters will curse you in the future with this senseless act of your kind when they start reaping what u guys sow.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

its none of your business but we remember all those who died for the struggle simple.

Listen to our Director speak, he will surely clarify what transpired

It should b ur business. If ur fellow citizens could b killed & d man they died 4 didn't show care or concern of any sort 4 a full 11months, it should b ur business. Who is ur director?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Afamed: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hidentity:
This guy has hatred running in his veins like blood. Bile as his skeletal structure. Anger as his thinking cap. He is apparently bitter. Until now, I did not have any reservation for his person, but as it is, I think he is not anything near a leader. That particular speech typically lacks a modicum intelligence expected of a leader. No refinement of a man well brought up. No decorum of a mentally stable individual.

So, the pastor can be anything, but Yoruba? How does it even add up? Yoruba is a tribe. Not a disease, not a vice.

The sad thing is, I have started observing that this hatred and bitterness is spreading very fast.
Well, when a child grows in the midst of hostile relatives, he can't preach love.
I am sorry to say this, you can see why some not all comments coming from the SE are always against the present government. God bears my witness , I was going from Enugu to Nsukka when I boarded a peace mass bus. I heard the same message from Kanu as it concerned Yoruba pastors

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad sad

It doesn't make sense to me that a Yoruba pastor will leave all the Yoruba Muslims right on his land and travel to another man's land which is predominantly Christian to preach and erect churches..

It seems sinister...

I once travelled to Osun state and was amazed by the number of mosques I saw... Knowing fully well that the G.O of deeper life is from the state..

Charity they say begins at home.

And Deeper Life was absent in Osun state? right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Afamed: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
semyman:
He is right, pastors are just fraudulent
But why single out a particular tribe?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Afamed: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
GoodMuyis:

And Deeper Life was absent in Osun state? right
Ignore the boy. His orientation isn't different from Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by tomdon(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hidentity:
This guy has hatred running in his veins like blood. Bile as his skeletal structure. Anger as his thinking cap. He is apparently bitter. Until now, I did not have any reservation for his person, but as it is, I think he is not anything near a leader. That particular speech typically lacks a modicum intelligence expected of a leader. No refinement of a man well brought up. No decorum of a mentally stable individual.

So, the pastor can be anything, but Yoruba? How does it even add up? Yoruba is a tribe. Not a disease, not a vice.

The sad thing is, I have started observing that this hatred and bitterness is spreading very fast.
Well, when a child grows in the midst of hostile relatives, he can't preach love.

Frank words
Lacking diplomacy
Very poorly bred. Unfit to be a leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hotfreezer:

When Kanu was vomitting rubbish, why didn't you people caution him?

This is just a video and you're already crying. Wait till people start circulation of videos of Ipob members searching buses looking for hausas to kill.

That's when you guys would know actions have consequences.
I have never heard him talk because I don't pay attention to such. What I'm saying is that you lost souls on this app whoever you may be or whatever tribe or ethnic group you come from,to stop blowing unnecessary hot air which is capable of heating up the polity. Whatever you people are dragging is none of my business because none of the leaders,politicians or self proclaimed freedom fighters feed me. If you guys are really spoiling for a fight,battle or war,why not take it away from social media so we can know how serious you really are. After the fight una eyes go clear. Any of you threatening the existence of Nigeria is an enemy of the state irrespective of where you come from.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by bigcasava1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
We are waiting for 6pm to hear the new gist Dilector' has for us, i am almost sure he is going to boast as usual how he is 'untouchable' and how he has the whole United Nations in his breast pocket and how the Israeli top government officials picked him up with invisible helicopter ....... angry
and i know u are scared abt it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

It should b ur business. If ur fellow citizens could b killed & d man they died 4 didn't show care or concern of any sort 4 a full 11months, it should b ur business. Who is ur director?

MNK is my Director and those killed were killed by your govt smh, my business is boycotting the election and pushing hard for the land of the rising sun. No man born of a woman can stop the sun from rising
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by bigcasava1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chibuzor11:
We igbos are wiser not to let this man deceive us and run away with our lives and destiny again.
In about 2 hours the traitor will go on a live broadcast, only to start his campaign of senselessness and hate.

We Igbos must continue to love our Yoruba and Northern counterparts so to live in peace and harmony as reasonable humans.

We must sign a petition to extradite this Mad man and take necessary precautions to lock him up forever.

In conclusion to this, brethren, we must not be deceived by Atiku/Obi because Buhari is who is best for the progress and comfortability of we Nidigbo.
u can neva be an igbo man,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by sogodihno: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Avedonn:

You allow yourself to be brainwashed with hatred by such silly post by Op.

Why didn't he post this all the past months.

He's just trying to turn Yoruba against Igbo because he knew Igbo's are on the verge of producing vice president in 2019.

Useless post.

write this down Igbo will never produce president nor vice president in this country u called Zoo In the next 100years.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by VaselineCrew: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
sogodihno:
Some igbo are senseless, let me tell u, the way this is going u won't bcom either president or VP in Nigeria and u won't also get Biafra. Continue this hatred against other tribe, your sons and daughters will curse you in the future with this senseless act of your kind when they start reaping what u guys sow.

So Igbos will be slaves in Nigeria ba?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Komu1048(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
tartar9:

Abeg shut up flatin. SW that has always been strongly Muslim populated

Mr. Which always between islam and Christianity which one was first absorbed in SW. Muslim came to Nigeria and SW through usman Danfodio. But you know how they do things it's a must, compelling and killing the adult. Then convert the young ones
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Hotfreezer: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
HomeOfMe:
[s] I have never heard him talk because I don't pay attention to such. What I'm saying is that you lost souls on this app whoever you may be or whatever tribe or ethnic group you come from,to stop blowing unnecessary hot air which is capable of heating up the polity. Whatever you people are dragging is none of my business because none of the leaders,politicians or self proclaimed freedom fighters feed me. If you guys are really spoiling for a fight,battle or war,why not take it away from social media so we can know how serious you really are. After the fight una eyes go clear. Any of you threatening the existence of Nigeria is an enemy of the state irrespective of where you come from[/s].

Are you blind that you didn't see my post or an illiterate that you don't understand the post? I said we are offline waiting for those who insulted us just last year and now are begging for our votes.

Shebi Igbos know how to curse and threaten others?

No problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by erinalex: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Odingo1:

Then why are you Yorubas giving him too much attension, since he is making all this statement have Igbos obeyed his sayings against Yorubas.
attention , to a lily liver kanu. U don't get it; it is what's threading presently, someone u Igbos claimed PMB has killed, suddenly resurfaced, Naturally, pple are bound to discuss the gullibility of Igbos; allowing this clown to fool them all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by tartar9(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
Komu1048:

Mr. Which always between islam and Christianity which one was first absorbed in SW. Muslim came to Nigeria and SW through usman Danfodio. But you know how they do things it's a must, compelling and killing the adult. Then convert the young ones
Lol... Islam came through Dan fodio undecided
Please just leave your ignorance here for all to see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Are you blind that you didn't see my post or an illiterate that you don't understand the post? I said we are offline waiting for those who insulted us just last year and now are begging for our votes.

Shebi Igbos know how to curse and threaten others?

No problem
Your mother is blind and also an illiterate. O de ni ku're fun oro to so yen. Ko de ni da fun Iya e. Do you think you are talking to a minor or is that how you address you mom? Omo lasan ikeji aja. Stay off my mention if you are the type who insults and beats up your mom,nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by mrkia(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
This man I think is better off assumed dead than this tragic appearance of him. We had called him hero thinking he s dead not knowing pe ERU KU TI SA L' GUN NI. Even his immediate brothers are now skeptical about this mandate of them let alone we from the remote areas of our great Nigeria.

....lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Crossboy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin coward and a bigot, he insulted all Yoruba elders, he didn't even spare our revered pastors an Daddy G.O, only cause they secretly pray and crave for Vice Presidency tongue .... Anyways we all know the story of three Generals (Ojuckwu,Obasanjo, and Buhari) One sensed eminent defeat in a war front and ran away to Côte d'ivore, the other heard his subordinate headed by babangida were staging a coup and he stayed back and was jailed for almost 4 years, the last General came back from trip abroad to confront Deadly General Abacha and was imprisoned for treason, while the coward General never achieved any of his ambition like his own country, senatorial seat under NPN, Presidency under APGA, even his wife couldn't secure a senatorial seat under the party he formed. [b] The two other gallant Generals later became Nigerian President after their jail term. So ladies and Gentlemen ; while they call you cowards, call your soup oily or call you Fulani slaves, leave them as
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Hotfreezer: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Your mother is blind and also an illiterate. O de ni ku're fun oro to so yen. Ko de ni da fun Iya e. Do you think you are talking to a minor or is that how you address you mom? Omo lasan ikeji aja. Stay off my mention if you are the type who insults and beats up your mom,nonsense.

Your post shows you the kind of parents you have, the type of home that produced you and the type of home training you received.

I won't retaliate your bad manners, I just hope your mother is rearing pigs cos they would be of more benefit to her than you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Crossboy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Your post shows you the kind of parents you have, the type of home that produced you and the type of home training you received.

I won't retaliate your bad manners, I just hope your mother is rearing pigs cos they would be of more benefit to her than you.
You should have thought about that before using the word "illiterate",then I decided to show you the omo mushin in me. Hopeless thing. Maybe you should contact Dwayne "The Rock"Johnson to give you a wake up call. Wake up boy,"ye ma sun"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Hotfreezer: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
HomeOfMe:
You should have thought about that before using the word "illiterate",then I decided to show you the omo mushin in me. Hopeless thing. Maybe you should contact Dwayne "The Rock"Johnson to give you a wake up call. Wake up boy,"ye ma sun"

Alaye, ja danu. No one cares if you were brought up in a pig sty or a latrine. Talk nonsense here, na to dey cure your madness sharply.

Ipob pigs would be dealt with next year, there's nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by dometome: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
iammo:

Ooh ok!!! This explains alot. we down southwest don't joke with our elders. Just like Israelite wandered in the wilderness for 40 years, we believe a tribe without political elders would surely wander for 50 years in political wilderness without a president or vice
That is why you people have very bad conditions of living, even with access to the center. After Fulani, who else ruled the zoo most? What have you to show for it? Don't tell me Lagos, because it was once the capital of the zoo. We have elders that we hold very dearly and they behave like elders, people like Eliot Uko, Senator Abaribe, Ben Nwabueze, and many others. Sam Mbakwe remains a hero in Igbo land. Even Nnamdi Kanu's father is an elder. We respect and cherish these men even Ann Kio Briggs os Ijaw land, we do not joke with them. We hold them dear. Not 1diots like Roaches okoroawsua. We respect only Elders that care for the future of the Igbo nation not the selfisi 1diots like Tinubu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

MNK is my Director and those killed were killed by your govt smh, my business is boycotting the election and pushing hard for the land of the rising sun. No man born of a woman can stop the sun from rising
Indeed, he is ur director. D one who directs young men 2 their deaths but directs himself 2 israel feigning death even deceiving his own followers. Of course young unarmed were killed by d Nigerian army. That's very unfortunate. These are d issues. Young abled men shouldn't die or put their lives on d line 4a who is more interested in his safety than theirs. those young men wouldnt have died if they understood & could c thru d deception that 4 KANU this isn't about Biafra but himself. Its about having power, control. If those guys that died knew this, they wouldn't have sacrificed 4a "leader" who doesn't care whether they lived or died as long as he becomes "lord".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

Indeed, he is ur director. D one who directs young men 2 their deaths but directs himself 2 israel feigning death even deceiving his own followers. Of course young unarmed were killed by d Nigerian army. That's very unfortunate. These are d issues. Young abled men shouldn't die or put their lives on d line 4a who is more interested in his safety than theirs. those young men wouldnt have died if they understood & could c thru d deception that 4 KANU this isn't about Biafra but himself. Its about having power, control. If those guys that died knew this, they wouldn't have sacrificed 4a "leader" who doesn't care whether they lived or died as long as he becomes "lord".

Stop crying more than the bereaved, the died for the struggle

Do you know how many people that were killed by herdsmen, police, army, hunger, depression I guess you're not concern about them

IPOB is not voting get that in your brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Alaye, ja danu. No one cares if you were brought up in a pig sty or a latrine. Talk nonsense here, na to dey cure your madness sharply.

Wahala lo ko ra e si. Kill yourself for politicians and people whom their children are living well abroad with taxpayers money,while you are here breaking bottle on eachother's head. Oponu ayirada..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Wahala lo ko ra e si. Kill yourself for politicians and people whom their children are living well abroad with taxpayers money,while you are here breaking bottle on eachother's head. Oponu ayirada..0
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Hotfreezer: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Wahala lo ko ra e si. Kill yourself for politicians and people whom their children are living well abroad with taxpayers money,while you are here breaking bottle on eachother's head. Oponu ayirada..0

Bẹẹni. You that didn't kill yourself, we're together on Nairaland insulting ourselves. You miscreants think everyone is in your retrogressive level?

Grandma, not all of us are living poor. If you need help, send me a PM, I may consider you for help.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

Stop crying more than the bereaved, the died for the struggle

Do you know how many people that were killed by herdsmen, police, army, hunger, depression I guess you're not concern about them

IPOB is not voting get that in your brain

Who exactly are d bereaved? What struggle did they die 4? I guess its cos of d same struggle u didn't no KANU was alive flexing himself in Israel 4 11months right.

IPOB is an organization that represents kanus personal interest. So IPOB folks not voting doesn't affect anybody. D last gubernatorial election in anambra is a case study

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / Buhari In An Elbow Shake With Julia Gillard & Sarafa Ishola (Photo) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.