Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

A Strange Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Strange Experience (371 Views)

Pastor Seen Performing A Strange Deliverance On His Church Member (pics/video) / Lady Shocked After Boiling A Strange Egg Finds Symbol Inside(video) / Nigerian Man Reveals How God Exposed A Strange Legless Rat In His House. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Strange Experience by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Please mods help me and post it to the right section.

It happened on Friday Afternoon I just woke up from sleep, my phone rang, it was a strange number, I picked him, the voice speaking through the phone had a Yoruba accent. Because I am Igbo

He told that he wanted to send a recharge card of 3000 to his brother, but mistakenly sent it to me, how he got my number, I didn't know.

He said that I should please check my inbox load the card and send it to his brother.

I checked my inbox, I didn't see any message, I texted him I can't find any card, as if he was waiting for me to reply, I saw the card. As as I was about to see the content of the card, he called me If I ha seen it, I said yes, he told me that it is 3000 naira, that I should load it and send it to his brother.

As I checked the card very well, I noticed something strange, each card started with a name, the pin and the amount which is 1000

The first card started with Ifa, I knew Ifa was a shrine followed with the pin and the 1000 signifying it is 1000 naira

e.g Ifa 3959228644683566 1000

The second one started with odudu

The last started with abere,

I noticed that the names were strange, immediately I googled abere, what I saw indicated it was a Yoruba goddess immediately he called me, I refused to pick the call.

I noticed a strange sensation, my heart started palpitating very seriously, I deleted the message, he called me again, I refused to pick the call, I switched off my phone.
The name is Omifeya Lean

The number is still in my phone but I have deleted the message.

My advice, please don't pick any strange call.

Don't display your number publicly

Please Nairalanders, what do you think of it

1 Like

Re: A Strange Experience by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Abeg send me the card.

I want to check something.
Re: A Strange Experience by SUPERPACK: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
they are scammer, next they will pray for you, and then tell u to come for a cleansing exercise.

(1) (Reply)

Monkeys Stone Man To Death / Mexican Drug Lord ‘el Chapo’ Trial Approaches / Father Cuts Son's Ear With Razor For Being 'Stubborn' In Imo . Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.