Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/18 (245 Views)

Jesus Asked A Question In Mark 10:18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/18 by dallyemmy: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/18 by dallyemmy: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, October 22, 2018) - *Antidote To Temptation

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for Your grace that has kept me still standing in faith till now.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, don't allow any temptation, derail my christian journey, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me the grace to watch and pray, that I do not enter into temptations, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to keep with all diligence the doors of my heart and empower me to reject at source, every evil seed and suggestions from the pit of hell, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to renew my mind daily, by filling my heart with Your infallible and undiluted word, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, help me to bridle my tongue and control my utterance, so that I do not fall into error or temptation, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, keep me sober, vigilant, watchful and alert, so that I do not fall into the trap of the fowler, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, when temptations shall come my way, please, make a way of escape for me, as You have promised, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, make me to live this day, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, uphold Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, by Your right hand of righteousness till the end, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Transforming Our Culture Through Sexual Purity / RCCG Sunday School October 28 : Lesson 9, Topic – Intentional Disciple-making / False Prophets Fully Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.