Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? (75463 Views)

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
GreenMavro:
Let's settle it here with a vote

Click LIKE for CHIOMA and SHARE for SIMI
lalasticlala fear God. On a sunday na wetin we want see 4 fp?
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by midashenry(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
One is a gold digging bitcch. While the other is a hard working young lady, who has carved a niche for herself in a male's dominated industry.
You have too much bitterness in you...
Drink more water, and stop the hate..
If you happened to be in her shoes which you pray to be, you would be your village people's best child.
Spread love not hate.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by officialJP(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chi chi babe
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by ddjay: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
the one that showed her laps wore it better, so if you want to look good then show something
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Justseyii: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Which one is Davido's Chioma? Chioma is Chioma..

Anyways they both slayed for me.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
hemlock0:
Is that what they asked you? Same reason you graduated with certificate of attendance...

O boy!!!
TKO grin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Umm dis chioma pic no fine to me o or maybe d wise-one wey de her village.......

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by demmie04: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Which one is Chioma and which one is simi, I only know those guys on #1,000 note and that man in dollars

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Eshiettk(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
hemlock0:
Is that what they asked you? Same reason you graduated with certificate of attendance...
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
As you see me so, i nor send you ooo grin. Which one is "Davidos chioma"? Making it sound like he bought her in auction.... angry

Oh my goodness!
Such savagery grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by gift2xl: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
ALL I C IS LOTS OF MAKEUP. SIMI LAPS CHIOMA BREAST LAPS.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by daphynest: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Am of no words
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
ddjay:
the one that showed her laps wore it better, so if you want to look good then show something

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
demmie04:
Which one is Chioma and which one is simi, I only know those guys on #1,000 note and that man in dollars
what about baba?
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by onmyowncj: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
I want to support,which one is chioma ?
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Tonimordred(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Na only dia breast i see cos i dnt even no mayb d 2 of dem put on cloth...shm
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Waksdabos(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
hemlock0:
Lol....What an uppercut!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by frozen70(f): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Who might that be

Keep daring until you get one
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by frozen70(f): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ever8054:
both of them are useless....

Just look at the way you tagged them "useless"

That's why you are not making progress in life because you are busy monitoring people and their progress

Each of them can feed your generation till you find your feet

Kettle calling pot bkack
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by frozen70(f): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ever8054:

That's why you are not making progress in life because you are busy monitoring people and their progress

Kettle calling pot black
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Biggers82(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
chuksville:
Will this question help in removing Buhari come 2019?

lolz yes it will just answer it and see what will happen next years
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Hollamie007: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Are they celebrating NO BRA DAY undecided
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Chiachifranklin: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
hemlock0:
haha u guys go make person die for here....bad mouth lol, nice articulation
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Hollamie007: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
hemlock0:

grin cheesy Wicket
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Hollamie007: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
hemlock0:

grin cheesy Wicket cool
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by dabrown01: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
They're not the same. Seems Chioma's own is quality than the other. I love simi tho
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ever8054:
hmmmm.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Qunu: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
[i][/i][quote author=hemlock0 post=72296112]Is that what they asked you? Same reason you graduated with certificate of attendance... [/quote
I can't stop laughing. Certificate of attendance? Hmm.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by bongolistik(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
frozen70:

Kettle calling pot bkack
wrong quote, it's the other way round
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ever8054:
You the Craziest Human Being I ever see
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? by fortunechy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
How can this help to bury the lifeless one next year?? mvhtrerrw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' / Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) / Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s Romance In “fever” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.