Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (40175 Views)

APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by abc115: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
"IPOB will liberate Biafra and we will not take part in any election until we get a referendum and this is not negotiable, we will achieve this by every necessary means, we thank Isreal for all the contributions they made to IPOB"
Nnamdi Kanu

7 Likes

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Kenekingisback: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Amazing and what a coincidence with events in Kaduna shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
It's a lie ooo, He threaded carefully, He's neither here nor there, I love his broadcast, make it short and simple. He simply have passed the stage of talk talk talk, Keep you guys guessing what he'll do next instead of saying everything he has in mind
I can see you guys are panicking. No other way to defeat your enemy than to make him be guessing your next move, throws your enemy off balance. He simply didn't give you guys what you guys wanted to hear... Ndi Afonja sef, they must be disappointed he didn't say No election so that the lunatic called Buhari will continue for the next 4 years. Hahahaha, as for Buhari, he must be voted out.

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
what I am not really understanding is why he mentioned UK, USA and Israel to be aiding and abetting him!

No wonder Donald Trump has a great contempt for Nigeria and Nigerians....
undecided

dem cup of tea...

Drabeey was HERE

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by JohnPortar: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
T
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by patwhizkid(f): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Eyah cry
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by midolian(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is a tool in the hands of APC and Buhari - Deji Adeyanju 2018 grin grin

So....No Leflendum, no eRection - Final verdict

God bless Biafra

Fellow Nigerians, join me to Atikulate Obidiently

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nuzo1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
First, just like Atiku; Nnamdi Kanu is a monumental fraud. Most of us Igbos and other Nigerians are very much aware of this.

While Atiku is getting popular for the seat of presidency because Buhari has failed woefully. Nnamdi Kanu is also getting popular because there has been an obvious and crass discrimination against a section of Nigeria since the sixties.

I will never vote for Atiku neither will I ever take Nnamdi Kanu serious. But where there's intentional INJUSTICE, any fraudster and rifraff from anywhere with a message of hope and redemption will always attract the sympathy of the people being unjustly treated.

No country has ever developed with INJUSTICE. A sitting president who is always verbal about "one Nigeria" has the guts to publicly divide Nigeria into 97% 5% just because of common choice of vote!

I am for one Nigeria, but Nigerians are not ready. And so far they are not ready, fraudsters like Atiku and Kanu will always get more popular.

203 Likes 17 Shares

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Muftau89(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
IPOB sha!
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by deebsman1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Set of confused bunchs. Everything from both Nnamdi Kanu to PDP o to the Biafra agitators, everything is just borne out of one thing and that's the unexplainable hatred for President Buhari but no matter how much there ganglings are and there Atikuloooting shouts, the man shall win all them all.

Sai Baba, Mai sugudu sugudu

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by tobidipity(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mumuni ni bobo yi sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by ManirBK: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
The coward NnamdiCownu Only 10 soldiers he run away. And his making mouth biafra or death..just a little riot he ran to Jerusalem and left mumu followers die with eyes open.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by chukslawrence(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Park well. You have lost the pride already.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by jegusj(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by ourfather: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
N
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Daslim180(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yinmu

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Agbaletu: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
I just like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu more.
Respect to the great man.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by drey076(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by olujastro: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
As it stands, Atiku is only guaranteed to win the SE alone in 2019. The ruling party has made good in-roads in the SS and I expect them to perform much better there, particularly in Edo, Rivers, AkwaIbom, Delta and perhaps Crossriver. Atiku is going to lose big time in the NW and NE. If you doubt, check the results of the recent bye-elections and wait for the upcoming ones in the same Bauchi and Katsina.
The SW and NC are usually battle grounds with roughly split votes and looks good for the ruling party. The boycott only makes PMB's victory easier.

It's high time the SE got ready to play inclusive national politics. Nobody gives you anything in life. You have to work for it, earn it and eventually take it (Ask Tinubu). That has been my mentality right from my childhood, so I strive for whatever I desire in life and demand less from people or nothing at all.
Having a victim mentality only makes you feel marginalised. No region in Nigeria has it better than the others. Bad roads, poor electricity, no water, etc. abound in all 6 zones. Lagos and Abuja are simply ex and current capitals and must naturally get better govt attention.

Ignore the preaching of hatred and focus on good governance. Else, you'll end up being bitter and hateful if the candidate you vote against wins an election.
Stay open minded and peaceful.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Seadesh: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
I pity your generation...igbo wise up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by kelvee(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Alright
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by julioralph(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
shocked

So this guy finally decided to work for Buhari after all?? By splitting the votes in his region, in order to give Bubu some leverage...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Iceman2017(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018

See as una carry Biafra matter for head.
What happened to the new rule created because of Biafra?
I thought seaun never wanted to discuss about Biafra?
God works in a miraculous ways... He can make your enemies celebrate you overnight. The people that rejected Nnandi KANU are the one pushing every thread about him to front page.
Believe it or not so many anti Biafra are listening to NK right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by romeorailss: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
cheesy

This guy is back o . Hahaha . This election go sweet with different stories o . Now let's watch what the ignos will do .

Vote for Peter Obi or honour Nnamdi Kanu ? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by geadom5: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
They have come again ooo....
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by yumubelek(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Halelluyah!

The imperial majesty of Biafra land has declared that there would be no election in South East and South South. I urge the Federal Government to let the guy be, we know majority of the people from there hate APC and Buhari. Let them boycott the election and we continue with election in other parts of the country. After 2019, we will tame him again and he will disappear.

Long live APC!
Long live Baba Buhari!!
Long live Nigeria!!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Itzurboi(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Too mush talk no dey full basket... if you know, you know.... we are patiently waiting.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by benitdavid: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
the foolish one has started again. oloshi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Brugo(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
This guy has poured sand in atiku’s garri.

grin

Wow, what a crunchy cup of garri. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed / Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) / Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.