Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

"The Governor Of Abia State Directed The Assault On My Father - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Governor Of Abia State Directed The Assault On My Father - Nnamdi Kanu (380 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu is dead! (Ex-Governor of Abia State dies at 72) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians / I Have Directed The Incoming Governor Not To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage- Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1)

"The Governor Of Abia State Directed The Assault On My Father - Nnamdi Kanu by kahal29: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
"The Governor of Abia State Dr Okezie Ikpeazu directed the assault on my Father who is a Monarch, I thank @realDonaldTrump and the government of Israel who stood by IPOB in our time of need, I thank Prof Ben Nwabueze who stood by me"

Nnamdi Kanu

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1054063185454686208

So it was not Buhari....? The truth is gradually coming out!!!

Re: "The Governor Of Abia State Directed The Assault On My Father - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rubbish
Re: "The Governor Of Abia State Directed The Assault On My Father - Nnamdi Kanu by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2018

(1)

Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari's Loss Just As They Celebrated Abacha's Death / NHIS: Why Buhari, Cabal In Presidency Are Protecting Corrupt Officials / Pmb's Result-the Internet Does Not Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.