Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators (950 Views)

Buhari Values His Cows Than 42 Sokoto Passengers Burnt To Death By Bandits – / UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria / Steer Clear Of Idoma Community – Biafra Agitators Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by midolian(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Is it not sad to know that out of all that happened before Nnamdi sneaked his way to Israel, the Only sad memory he has is how his dog was killed by Nigerian Army?

I thought IPOB sympathisers claim the python dancing authority killed many of the IPOB members during sanitation..Has Kanu forgotten so soon about these fallen heroes?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by braine(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why are you taking that dude seriously? He's just a waste of time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by midolian(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
braine:
Why are you taking that dude seriously? He's just a waste of time.
I am only concerned about the brainwashed followers who have no where to run to if the python comes dancing again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by thatNUPEboy: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Obviously

I agree with the OP 100%

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by Ojiofor: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
midolian:
Is it not sad to know that out of all that happened before Nnamdi sneaked his way to Israel, the Only sad memory he has is how his dog was killed by Nigerian Army?

I thought IPOB sympathisers claim the python dancing authority killed many of the IPOB members all in the name of maintaining peace. Have Kanu forgotten so soon about these fallen heroes?

The one minute silence was for the Dog?
SMH for you.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by IbrahimDamola: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lamentations of a frustated yoruba muslim midorudeen zombie. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by braine(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
midolian:
I am only concerned about the brainwashed followers who have no where to run to if the python comes dancing again

The main reason why nobody should stress over this. Let them keep inviting the dancing python with their lefelendum song.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by thatNUPEboy: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=midolian post=72294328]Is it not sad to know that out of all that happened before Nnamdi sneaked his way to Israel, the Only sad memory he has is how his dog was killed by Nigerian Army

Chai
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by ozo13(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yeah grin
Dear Biafrans, I'm coming.I will come and I will bring hell- Nnamdi Kanu
Hmmmm.a very strong statement
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by midolian(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

The one minute silence was for the Dog?
SMH for you.
Of course, the silence was meant for the dog but many don't know grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by Angelparadise: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Only cow lovers and pigs that take buhari as the god will stay when his mission have not been achieve to be killed by cow lovers and murderers . So are you still mocking him for escaping or you are among the cow lovers that prefer cow to your family.
Is not a crime to use your senses during APC administration

So because you love cow more than human southeastern will not value lives more than anything, SMH. big shameless pig like you that will value cow by supporting those that kill human because of cow .
You did not condemn the murderers but mocking the victim , are you really human ?
midolian:

I thought IPOB sympathisers claim the python dancing authority killed many of the IPOB members all in the name of maintaining peace. Have Kanu forgotten so soon about these fallen heroes?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by Ojiofor: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
midolian:

Buharist get wahala no be small grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by modernWays: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
authehighness:
you should be concern about your miserable life under the lifeless one,stop taking paracetamol for another man headache,face your front

Why not reason with what he just pointed out from Kanu statement? I read the breakdown of his broadcast, and there was no where he genuinely mentioned/sympathised with lost souls caused by his selfish interest but rather lamenting on his dead dog.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by bishop4life(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
modernWays:

Why not reason with what he just pointed out from Kanu statement? I read the breakdown of his broadcast, and there was no where he genuinely mentioned/sympathised with lost souls caused by his selfish interest but rather lamenting on his dead dog.

You read the breakdown, by who?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by saintade01(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
I thought I was the only one that gave this a second thought o shocked

midolian:

I thought IPOB sympathisers claim the python dancing authority killed many of the IPOB members during sanitation..Has Kanu forgotten so soon about these fallen heroes?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by authehighness: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
midolian:

Pains!!! grin grin grin
pain for what,for writting trash,boko haram capturing 2 community in borno does not concern you,kaduna crisis that left many dead does not concern you,nigeria position as world poverty headquarter does not concern you,it is nnamdi kanu's speech that is your concern,face your front and stop fooling yourself,we don't need your hypocritical sympathy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:45am On Oct 22, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Lamentations of a frustated yoruba muslim midorudeen zombie. grin
Why not tell us if OP lied or not ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by Xander85: 2:16am On Oct 22, 2018
midolian:

Since when did you start 'caring' for Igbos?

You bigots are all over this forum giving unsolicited advice and analysis! It's so pathetic!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by enemybulldozer(m): 2:27am On Oct 22, 2018
midolian:
This is zoogeria everybody be criminal and a lair.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Values His Dog Than His Fellow Biafra Agitators by midolian(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I wrote my open letter since yesterday but it didn't grace FP. .I am wondering why cos the message here isn't really different from what is on the FP now

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: This Is What Will Determine The Winner Of 2019 Election – Ahmed / People From Jada LGA Atikus Ancestral Home In Adamawa Promise To Vote For Buhari / Why Did Peter Obi Keep Mentioning China In The Debate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.