Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever (895 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever by yvelchstores(f): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
It's so sad, we igbos were so desperate to have another odumegwu Ojukwu, and the fraudster nnamdi capitalized on that.
Bottom line remains, this guy is a shallow, greedy fellow who can't be trusted. His words are not trust worthy.
From the onset, I saw past the whole act for who he really is. It is an insult and a disgrace to the Igbo tribe to even be associated with nnamdi let alone be "represented" by him.
The igbos are so desperate for “onye nzoputa " to the point they have put their trust into the hands of a vicious hyena.

I do pray that in due time, he will be exposed for what he truly is, caught in the web of his own deceit.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever by chival(f): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
I could hug you right now. I have said this over and over. What saddens me most is that many young people will lose their lives over the antics of the selfish manipulator who cares nothing about them. I am Igbo but I do not believe in this man, nor do I respect anyone who safeguards his own family while cajoling other people's children to die over something they really do not understand.

Meanwhile in his address today, he took time to mourn the loss of his dog but had nothing to say about the agitators who lost their lives needlessly at his behest.
Some Messiah! angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
yvelchstores:
It's so sad, we igbos were so desperate to have another odumegwu Ojukwu, and the fraudster nnamdi capitalized on that.
Bottom line remains, this guy is a shallow, greedy fellow who can't be trusted. His words are not trust worthy.
From the onset, I saw past the whole act for who he really is. It is an insult and a disgrace to the Igbo tribe to even be associated with nnamdi let alone be "represented" by him.
The igbos are so desperate for “onye nzoputa " to the point they have put their trust into the hands of a vicious hyena.

I do pray that in due time, he will be exposed for what he truly is, caught in the web of his own deceit.
Nwanne I kwuru eziokwu Chineke gozie gi nwanyi oma

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever by imiski(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ona better run oh IPOB yoots are coming for you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever by Dedetwo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
yvelchstores:

Are you drunk? Who among Ndigbo are with you in the silly desperation to have another Emeka O. Ojukwu? If you are moronically desperate to have another Ojukwu, you can say so but do not rope entire Igbo people into your day dream. Please for the sake of posterity, what words of Nnamdi Kanu did you find untrustworthy? If you have become an ordained seer, can you supply me the winning lottery numbers? I doubt if you are an Igbo person. Why would Ndigbo be desperate for "Onye nzoputa"? Nzoputa from who and what? It is very unfortunate you took your silly self too seriously when, in fact, you cannot wipe you ass cleanly. What a goon. Who gave you the audacity to insult Ndigbo?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever by LabDNA: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
yvelchstores:

Go to the trenches and make the sacrifices he has made. If you cannot, then keep shut and face your whatever business you claim to have.
Someone must continue to say the truth regardless of whose ox is gored.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever by ludd2018: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
yvelchstores:

You are not Igbo first. Nk is the most popular in old eastern region because he is truthful and consistent . fed gov tried to bribe him he refused and said either Biafra or Biafra . No one will sacrifice his parents for some thing he does not believe in . Nk has sacrificed his parents for Biafran struggle... no igbo man can do this for his people . NK love his people to a fault and we have seen that . Nk will give us Biafra

You are rather the scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever by gidgiddy: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
yvelchstores:

The problem with people like you is that you are busy looking at the messenger rather than the message. Nnamdi Kanu is only a messenger, the message is far more important than him.

So what is the message? The message is that all people have a right to decide their future, political destiny and their country.

Im a proud Igbo man, I do not need to like or hate Nnamdi Kanu to know that it is the right of me and my Igbo nation to decide if we want to be part of Nigeria or become an independent nation.

Only a complete fool will deny himself the right to choose his future.

It is the right of Igbos to choose their destiny and destination

The real issue is not Nnamdi Kanu or Ojukwu, the real issue is the right of choice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:05am On Jan 04, 2020
unity begging aka attaché by force altitude of afonja people to igbos will make them do anything to stop biafra from materializing,,
the energy they waste fighting biafra, if they waste half of it battling for oduduwa republic , we must have gone our separate ways,
we have nothing in common with these black face people

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever by Kingspin(m): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2020
yvelchstores:

I disagree. It is Nigerian politicians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Biggest Scam Ever by gidgiddy: 1:43am On Jan 04, 2020
chival:
I could hug you right now. I have said this over and over. What saddens me most is that many young people will lose their lives over the antics of the selfish manipulator who cares nothing about them. I am Igbo but I do not believe in this man, nor do I respect anyone who safeguards his own family while cajoling other people's children to die over something they really do not understand.

Meanwhile in his address today, he took time to mourn the loss of his dog but had nothing to say about the agitators who lost their lives needlessly at his behest.
Some Messiah! angry

You do not have to believe or even like a Pastor or Imam to know that you have to do what you can to make Heaven

You do not have to believe or like Kanu to know that it is the right of Igbos to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or not.

The people who have been killed while agitating for Biafra were not killed by Kanu, they were murdered by your Federal Government just for exercising their constitutional right to protest and freedom of expression.

Whether Kanu is mourning his Dog without thinking about those that died, the reality is that neither Kanu's Dog nor the protesters should have been killed as they were not armed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protest To Saudi Embassy, Abuja, Today. #justiceforjamal / Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations / DSS Raids Atiku's Private Jet After Returning From Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.