Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance: The Biggest Losers And Gainers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance: The Biggest Losers And Gainers (405 Views)

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos / The Biggest Abandoned Skyscraper In The World / LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance: The Biggest Losers And Gainers by HardMirror(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ibos/Eastern Nigeria The agitation for Biafra is not illegitimate, it can be based on sound argument depending on who is speaking and how honest the person is. Ibos are in a conundrum here. It is a confusing situation as this is the first time they are having a realistic path to the presidency of Nigeria. It is not guaranteed they would get a referendum that would lead to the independence of Biafra anytime soon, not even under Atiku. Referendum could garner more benefits to the SE but i dont see anyone giving them the state of biafra yet. Kanu would only succeed in helping buhari win come 2019
While the Ibos lose their shot at the VP

Buhari Buhari would receive renewed support up North, many northerners that had hitherto considered voting against buhari would now have a renewed resolve to keep buhari in power as they would feel threatened by what an Ibo VP could do at this critical moment. Many Ibos are likely not to vote any more. The chances of Buhari being re-elected just got better.

Atiku a true Pan-Nigerian politician, a man whose presidential ambition rides on his popularity with all tribes in nigeria. He would be most hurt unfortunately. He is taking a big risk choosing an Ibo man as his VP. With the amount of Tribalism and Bigotry in nigeria, he would be abandoned by many. He is only further weakened by the return of Kanu.

SE Governors I am sure they are asking "Which kind wahala be this?" right now. They would have to deal with IPOB and the military. They would have to fight to be re-elected now. They betrayed Kanu and now they could be really hurt by his return

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance: The Biggest Losers And Gainers by Generalkorex(m): 1:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Bro empower me with double cell laptop battery � and and Android phone. This time next year. I will also be assisting someone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance: The Biggest Losers And Gainers by Generalkorex(m): 1:13am On Nov 19, 2018
HardMirror:
Ibos/Eastern Nigeria The agitation for Biafra is not illegitimate, it can be based on sound argument depending on who is speaking and how honest the person is. Ibos are in a conundrum here. It is a confusing situation as this is the first time they are having a realistic path to the presidency of Nigeria. It is not guaranteed they would get a referendum that would lead to the independence of Biafra anytime soon, not even under Atiku. Referendum could garner more benefits to the SE but i dont see anyone giving them the state of biafra yet. Kanu would only succeed in helping buhari win come 2019
While the Ibos lose their shot at the VP

Buhari Buhari would receive renewed support up North, many northerners that had hitherto considered voting against buhari would now have a renewed resolve to keep buhari in power as they would feel threatened by what an Ibo VP could do at this critical moment. Many Ibos are likely not to vote any more. The chances of Buhari being re-elected just got better.

Atiku a true Pan-Nigerian politician, a man whose presidential ambition rides on his popularity with all tribes in nigeria. He would be most hurt unfortunately. He is taking a big risk choosing an Ibo man as his VP. With the amount of Tribalism and Bigotry in nigeria, he would be abandoned by many. He is only further weakened by the return of Kanu.

SE Governors I am sure they are asking "Which kind wahala be this?" right now. They would have to deal with IPOB and the military. They would have to fight to be re-elected now. They betrayed Kanu and now they could be really hurt by his return
I am a back end developer. I want to learn front end development so I can become a full stack Web Developer. I used to be a blogger but I sold my blog cos I wanted to school abroad then. But I was scammed. I sold my blog and and some domain names then. I don't want to derail the other thread that was why I came here

(1) (Reply)

A Room To Let in a 2 Bedroom a Working Class Lady / Hotels For Letting At Futa Southgate And Northgate Akure..08063589770 / NEW And Ready To Build Estate By AIT Road Alagbodo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.