Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" (105514 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Ella Steps Out In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit After Eviction From BBNaija / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please can someone ask her to lend me her breasts to use as belt.
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Luchiana1(f): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Be Inspired
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k Watch ,like subscribe
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Mysselff2: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
Op take your time ooo!!! This is not "cleavage", this is "CHEST"!! angry She be like the 'new edition' of Grace Jones...... angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked CHISOOOOOOOORS

What are my seeing

Dear nairalanders please lets observe a minute silence for the two fallen heroes on Folu Storms chest
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by baby124: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:

Look at who is talking?at 47 is your perky?you that different men have gone through yours,and it looks like a dead rats face is advising too?lol.

I am not 47 like you, old and dead newspaper that they use to wipe yansh.
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by joshrare(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
MJBOLT:
it seems her breasts have fallen or are my eyes paining me undecided

I don't know about breast, but I saw two fallen heroes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by abismal3(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=tomdon post=72298134]Wow
This slippers obeys gravity with 100% loyalty
De show deflated tyres on top notice mi [/quote
Damn!! You too funny]
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by bahdpersona(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Things fall apart
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by OyinO: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
The B and a in Breast is missing. This is now rest instead of brest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) / Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.