Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Sick Kaosarah In Need Of Medical Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sick Kaosarah In Need Of Medical Help. (258 Views)

Kaosarah In Need Of Urgent Medical Attention / Coronavirus: Nurses In Enugu Protest Over Lack Of Medical Equipment For Work / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sick Kaosarah In Need Of Medical Help. by Ihsan6(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
I was on my way to see a friend when i saw some elderly people looking at a young girl on the sitting on d floor with a very sad face, then i moved closer only to discover this little girl in pains. Her name is Kaosarah. I was told her mum brought her to her aunty who has not been able to take the girl to any hospital cos there is no money. She has not even gone for diagnosis at all, and she has been in so much pain for the past 3 years.
Honestly i shed tears cos i couldn't help this poor girl who has been abandoned to her faith cos i don't have the money either.
Please i need advice on how i can get her help ASAP. she stays around Orisunbare, Oyun area, off old Jebba road, Ilorin, kwara state.
...and pls she is available if anyone is interested in meeting her.
Please Kaosarah needs help...she needs kind hearted people to come to her aid...bloggers pls help in spreading this...i am not related to her, not doing this for any personal gain but to get people to help her, thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Eczema On Hands And What You Can Do About It / Monolaurin Eliminate Stubborn Staphylococcus, An Some Virus Infections / Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.