Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. (7456 Views)

Just In Case You Are Tired Of Losing in football betting. See this / The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You / Football Betting: See Free 20 Odds For Today: 18th October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by MrCuteking(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
I know betting is quite unpredictable but there are plenty secrets behind the odds which all the bookmakers can decipher.
One secret I know is, whenever two teams are playing a derby match, they always have +10 corners.

For example.

Check Westham vs Tottenham. Including Ac Milan vs Inter Milan.

Secondly, whenever first position is playing against last position in the league table, there are always under 3.5goals.

Help others divulge the Golden secrets you know.

Your secret disclosed can help others to hit the bookies hard. Enough of bookmakers eating our money.

Punters comment to help others win.

If we get enough comments I will drop other golden rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by lordizak(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
I know that Polish league and Indian league gives scary odds, but they play... B4 now in EPL home teams win Monday matches.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by MrCuteking(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
lordizak:
I know that Polish league and English league gave scary odds, but they play... B4 now in EPL home teams win Monday matches.

Cool. So are we expecting Arsenal to win Leicester tomorrow? grin
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by ciscoxx(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
PLS ALWAYS MANITOR THE ODD. IF ODD REDUCE BE 80% SURE IT WIL COME. TRY LIVE BET SOMETIME IS GOOD. BEST CORRECT SCORE TO PICK IS 3-1 OR 2-1

1 Like

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by lordizak(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrCuteking:

I said it all... But that trick worked only one season.
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by MrCuteking(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
When odds changes from 1.72 at home against 5.00 playing away, both teams always score and the game will likely end in a draw.

Comfirm this with
Chelsea vs Manchester United.

And Legia Warsaw vs Wisla using bet365odds.

Both played 1/X halftime/fulltime

Soccer24 dot com

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by MrCuteking(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
lordizak:

I said it all... But that trick worked only one season.

Well according to the odd

1.50 playing against 6.00 in bet365 odd while Considering only initial odd before it changed

Such odd plays and over 2,5goals.
Example. Al Ahly vs Al Ithiad

Played 3:4 ft so I expect Leicester to win Arsenal tomorrow
grin
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by jumpandpas(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
A gambler is a looser.

The odds are perfectly arranged to favour the game keeper.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by MrCuteking(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:
A gambler is a looser.

The odds are perfectly arranged to favour the game keeper.

Jumpandpas then grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by jumpandpas(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrCuteking:

Jumpandpas then grin
Exactly
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by ignant: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Use this site for your analysis www.forebet.com/trends

I stake only on O2.5.

To have a good prediction on O2.5, endeavour that the following conditions occur;

1. Both teams have had a run of scoring
2. Both teams concede
3. Both teams have had a run of O2.5
4. If one of them is in a form of clean sheet or no scoring, avoid it.

The most efficient staking method is the goal market/option.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by MrCuteking(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Arsenal is about to play and over 2.5 goals
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by ugnoble: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
ciscoxx:
PLS ALWAYS MANITOR THE ODD. IF ODD REDUCE BE 80% SURE IT WIL COME. TRY LIVE BET SOMETIME IS GOOD. BEST CORRECT SCORE TO PICK IS 3-1 OR 2-1

And it ended 3-1.
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by emmythetbcWiz: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
coolI just discover that betting on conner pays a lot but for high stakers only..piking ova 8.5 coners in just 2 games should give at least 1.80-2.0 odd...but make sure d teams are teams that plays hard against each other like everton vs man u..or Watford vs crystal as d case may be..

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by lordizak(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
let's give life to this thread. stars with 10odds.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by MrCuteking(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
For my anlalysis.

Manchester United vs Juventus
Odds rising from 2.25 playing away against 3.25 at home always end in a draw.

Expect a draw tonight
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by Koralords: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
Estonia
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by Abraham09(m): 6:11am On Oct 24, 2018
hello I love you guys predictions pls lick me to ur charting forum
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by Babanlagenius: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
I am sure Enyimba will lose today against Raja Casablanca
Odd is 1.48 to win.
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by lordizak(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
remember my tips on India and Polish league?
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by mayowa94: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
lordizak:
remember my tips on India and Polish league?
which tip?
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by MrCuteking(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
It will be better to back your strategy with one tip or prediction.
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by lordizak(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2018
mayowa94:
which tip?
over 2.5.
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by DminkiDada: 3:21am On Aug 15, 2019
best free tips at wyzetec. com
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by kingzjay(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
MrCuteking:
When odds changes from 1.72 at home against 5.00 playing away, both teams always score and the game will likely end in a draw.

Comfirm this with
Chelsea vs Manchester United.

And Legia Warsaw vs Wisla using bet365odds.

Both played 1/X halftime/fulltime

Which app is that (in the picture)
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by nicki1991(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
I am betting on football and this could be the best way to win some extra money
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by Pharovo(m): 2:29am On Oct 30, 2021
MrCuteking:

Surprisingly, I am seeing this in 2021 and tomorrow 30/10/2021 Arsenal is playing away to Leicester City. Wow I am texting from the future �

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAF President Ahmad Released By French Investigators; No Charges Against Him / Soccer Legend Pele Undergoes Kidney Surgery, recovering. / Sergio Ramos Reveals Reason For Celebrating UCL Victory With Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.