Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? (3691 Views)

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Something tells me that they have traded "horses

Nnamdi KANU is compromised.

I pity all Igbos who won't vote and ensure Atiku wins.

9 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by yarimo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
My brother kanu is a big scam, a criminal and a terrorist.

Govt should deal with any of them ruthlessly.

8 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by bigtt76(f): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Atiku and Obi too undecided

Funnicator:

4 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Daplux4: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Funnicator:

forget that our votes are intact, I can assure you

4 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by ibori1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANU is a goal

12 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Funnicator:
[s]Something tells me that they have traded "horses

I pity all Igbos who won't vote and ensure Atiku wins[/s].

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by SarkinYarki: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ofcourse Kanu is nothing but a con Artist Ndigbo need to be wary of ... his story of his escape didn't add up one bit especially as he didn't even deem it fit to tell us if his father was okay and where he was

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by EarthXmetahuman: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
lmao see them talk as if igbo votes are enough to make atiku the president...

these 5% people self..

the same kanu they are all abusing now will again be their hero after buhari wins again.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by MalcoImX: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Unless you want Buhari to go there and catch am. Please leave Nnamdi Kanu to enjoy his stay in Israel. Make u no invite trouble for am. How could he abuse Buhari when the man made him run away? He didn't stay for Ghana, Senegal or Gambia o, na Israel he run to, crossing handful of borders. Man pass man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Pekele007: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
lmao see them talk as if igbo votes are enough to make atiku the president...

these 5% people self..

the same kanu they are all abusing now will again be their hero after buhari wins again.
The same 5% had more votes than your entire Lagos and Ibadan brown roof republic. grin

Don't you get it, Buhari is a goner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Pekele007: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
MalcoImX:
Unless you want Buhari to go there and catch am. Please leave Nnamdi Kanu to enjoy his stay in Israel. Make u no invite trouble for am. How could he abuse Buhari when the man made him run away? He didn't stay for Ghana, Senegal or Gambia o, na Israel he run to, crossing handful of borders. Man pass man.
A lifeless Buhari will go and challenge Isreal

You are high on expired weed bros.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by jumobi1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
He did. He didn’t call him by name and he mentioned Jubril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Funnicator:

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by MalcoImX: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
We want Biafra to borrow us KANU to represent us in sprints.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by MalcoImX: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
jumobi1:
He did. He didn’t call him by name and he mentioned Jubril.
na sign of fear be dat. Is Buhari's name Jubril?

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by MalcoImX: 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pekele007:

A lifeless Buhari will go and challenge Isreal

You are high on expired weed bros.
You and Kanu are more lifeless if Buhari can make you deaf and dumb and run into a hole for over a year.

4 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by sogodihno: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Pekele007:

The same 5% had more votes than your entire Lagos and Ibadan brown roof republic. grin

Don't you get it, Buhari is a goner.

Atiku will only be President of Biafra. write this down. Atiku will Neva be president of this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by blujoi(m): 12:56am On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has been compromised, it’s only those who are intellectually deficient that won’t see through this whole charade. How convenient is it that he appears immediately after Atiku has been selected as PDP presidential candidate against all odds and predictions which had favored Tambuwal in the build up to the primaries. It’s so happened that Nnamdi Kanu appears after Atiku goes for an ibo running mate. I’ll say the coincidence is too striking.
Nnamdi Kanu’s speech was very watered down, had lost its usual vitriolic and abusive words we had all become accustomed to each time he made a speech. He knows very well that Israel will never ever help him against a sovereign state like Nigeria,Nigeria is not strategic to them and they care less about Biafra, that’s the truth.
The end game I see here is Nnamdi Kanu will continue to push for the no election agenda in the southeast and south south regions which might result in vote apathy and hand Buhari a win, after which he will be granted state pardon a few months after PMB is inaugurated for his second term.
I urge my fellow ibo brothers not to allow this distraction now and face the task at hand and get Atiku elected in 2019!!! Stayatikulated#

5 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by kunmiiii: 2:53am On Oct 22, 2018
blujoi:
Nnamdi Kanu has been compromised, it’s only those who are intellectually deficient that won’t see through this whole charade. How convenient is it that he appears immediately after Atiku has been selected as PDP presidential candidate against all odds and predictions which had favored Tambuwal in the build up to the primaries. It’s so happened that Nnamdi Kanu appears after Atiku goes for an ibo running mate. I’ll say the coincidence is too striking.
Nnamdi Kanu’s speech was very watered down, had lost its usual vitriolic and abusive words we had all become accustomed to each time he made a speech. He knows very well that Israel will never ever help him against a sovereign state like Nigeria,Nigeria is not strategic to them and they care less about Biafra, that’s the truth.
The end game I see here is Nnamdi Kanu will continue to push for the no election agenda in the southeast and south south regions which might result in vote apathy and hand Buhari a win, after which he will be granted state pardon a few months after PMB is inaugurated for his second term.
I urge my fellow ibo brothers not to allow this distraction now and face the task at hand and get Atiku elected in 2019!!! Stayatikulated#

Hmmm, Na wa oo...All these conspiracy theories just to skew your narrative and give credence and support to the way una take abandon una supreme leader with the speed of light.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by theDEVILisHERE: 3:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Funnicator:

No need insulting the dead

Surprising how the citizens haven't realised they have an imposter president

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by blujoi(m): 4:06am On Oct 22, 2018
As they say assumption is the lowest form of intelligence. It’s wrong for you to assume that every Ibo man supports Nnamdi Kalu. I still believe in this entity called Nigeria and I believe in its unity, so easy with your assumptions

kunmiiii:

Hmmm, Na wa oo...All these conspiracy theories just to skew your narrative and give credence and support to the way una take abandon una supreme leader with the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Cjrane2: 4:08am On Oct 22, 2018
It looks like Nnamdi Kanu suddenly "forgot" that Buhari was a pedophile, a jihadist a dullard.

Not even a single insult to Buhari who authorized troops to invade his compound, killed A LOT of his supporters and killed his dog. He now reserved insults for Governor of Abia state lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless scam! He should tell us how much he was being paid to come out now and work for Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by paparazzi1987(m): 4:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Can you insult your pay master undecided
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=blujoi post=72300427]

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by blujoi(m): 5:08am On Oct 22, 2018
No, I don’t think so. The art of subterfuge requires the guys behind the screen to make everything appear as it were but at the same time exacting the required effect without appearing too obvious. Ask yourself, why would a free Nnamdi Kanu be quiet all these months? Why? It doesn’t follow his style or his antecedents. He’s been known to be vocal at every given opportunity. Why would he decide to be quiet all these long. It’s ridiculous. Even when his co-defendants were recently released, not even a word? Common, stand back and look at the whole scenario critically, I’m sure you would realize something is off.

dozydre:
I think you're wrong. If he (Kanu) had been compromised, he needed to mention just two names(FFK AND Chidoka) in his broadcast that would haved kill off PDP chances. The truth is that Kanu was smart with his speech, he knew some sections of Nigeria and politicians would have scored cheap political points with that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Bridget95(f): 5:10am On Oct 22, 2018
blujoi:
you have said it all.you words are not far from the truth.supposing he appeared one week or two after the python dance ,I would have taken him seriously.unfortunately many igbos died during that period and many didn't get PVC to vote in 2019 because of this madness.lets vote Atiku/Obi .

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by minasota(f): 5:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Fear ¥orobbbba people, 
They can gossip front and back 

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Bridget95(f): 5:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Cjrane2:
It looks like Nnamdi Kanu suddenly "forgot" that Buhari was a pedophile, a jihadist a dullard.

Not even a single insult to Buhari who authorized troops to invade his compound, killed A LOT of his supporters and killed his dog. He now reserved insults for Governor of Abia state lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless scam! He should tell us how much he was being paid to come out now and work for Buhari.
you are blessed with the sense of critical thinking.i don't want troubles on igbos soil for igbos have endured enough.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by blujoi(m): 5:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Thank you my sister for seeing through the whole charade. One would have thought that at his first opportunity outside Nigeria to make a statement, first to shame the army that came for him and prove to his supporters that he’s still in charge. He did neither of these but instead appears mysteriously after several months, haba!!! Something is fishy!! We stayatikulated#

Bridget95:
you have said it all.you words are not far from the truth.supposing he appeared one week or two after the python dance ,I would have taken him seriously.unfortunately many igbos died during that period and many didn't get PVC to vote in 2019 because of this madness.lets vote Atiku/Obi .
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 22, 2018
blujoi:
As they say assumption is the lowest form of intelligence. It’s wrong for you to assume that every Ibo man supports Nnamdi Kalu. [s]I still believe in this entity called Nigeria and I believe in its unity[/s], so easy with your assumptions

We have atikulating and pdp all. Way

But at@strikenn don't say thatt again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed / Sentiments Aside, Buhari Is Better Than Jonathan / I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.