Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? (3714 Views)

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Afamed: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Daplux4:

forget that our votes are intact, I can assure you
New Hausa/ Fulani slave
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Afamed: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pekele007:

The same 5% had more votes than your entire Lagos and Ibadan brown roof republic. grin

Don't you get it, Buhari is a goner.
You said more than this in 2015
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by ChimaAdeoye: 3:00am On Oct 23, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu forgot that no dictator has successfully ruled Igbos.

Why do you aspire to lead Igbos, yet your are impervious to reason and appeal? The worst part is his stoic refusal to see sense in other people's opinion when he is blatantly wrong.

I am sure people asked him not to make that shameful broadcast, but as a very stubborn fo0l, he made the speech and ruined himself forever.
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=Rebelutionary post=72312909]
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by blujoi(m): 4:28am On Oct 23, 2018
Bro, who would have thought that Mustapha would ever be released? Stranger things have happened. These guys in power have so many people whispering in their ears and in the confusion they can accede to anything as long they believe it will help to hold on to power. That aside, their could be type of arrangement for him to keep quiet until after his tenure. On Atiku winning PMB? It’s my sincere wish and you never can tell. Elections are like football matches very unpredictable, it’s still a long way to February. Who would have thought that GEJ would lose after all the dollars that was expended in the build up to the elections. Even the APC at that time were shocked. Nothing in this life is certain.

zlantanfan:
you really believe buhari would give upon pardon? I don't even see buhari having any deal with him, he may have released him just to keep voters apathy in east. Mark my words atiku would never win buhari and buhari would highly descend on east and ipob in his second term
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by blujoi(m): 4:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Hahahahahaha! Bros, it’s my belief nah!! This country is sweet and we can be so much more once we get things right.

Juliusmalema:

We have atikulating and pdp all. Way

But at@strikenn don't say thatt again.
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by blujoi(m): 4:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Alright, let’s watch as the drama unfolds. I just don’t believe his appearance is mere coincidence. It’s too convenient joor!!

[quote author=dozydre post=72301773][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbian Group Drags Nigerian Lesbian Group Drags CAC To Court / Now, It Is ' Oto Ge' For Uncle Jimi Agbaje? / Ganduje Turns To Brick Layer Ahead Of Kano Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.