Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:35 PM

Types Of Exercises You Can Do In Your House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Types Of Exercises You Can Do In Your House (368 Views)

Type Of Exercises We Can Do With Are Our Leg / 7 Types Of Exercises That Will Transform Your Body In 2022 / 2 Easy Flat Tummy Exercises You Can Do At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Exercises You Can Do In Your House by chuksstanlo: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
You can't go to the gym is not an excuse. Let me give you a few exercises you can do in your house without using any equipment.
Push ups
Jumping jacks
Burpees
Bodyweight squats
Diamond push ups
Jump squats
Lunges

These are just a few. So no excuses guys. Try it first thing in the morning or immediately you come back from work.
Re: Types Of Exercises You Can Do In Your House by okwabayi(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2018
Tell them from now till tomorrow they will never do. The only exercise most Nigerians love doing is creating excuses to not put in work.

I do these and know they work. It’s funny because I started with the weight lifting-thing like every other male. My original aim was trying to put on weight. I came to the conclusion of bodyweight workouts when I realized conventional weights will not stay steadily accessible in the real world.
Re: Types Of Exercises You Can Do In Your House by Bodygem: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2018
Bodyweight workout are a good way to start up a strength training program to gain weight, but to get a substantial growth in muscles you have to constantly progress in reps and loads which entails that eventually you might need to throw in some weight.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Infertility & Poor Motility / Does Phenq Really Work / Get Fit In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.