Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) (3099 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by gistfever: 12:34am On Oct 22, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Popular Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim, has gone over the internet to flaunts her curves as she twerks in new video.

She wrote:
"Celebrating the natural curvy woman while learning how to wine my waist���... Embrace yourself, love every part of your body and don’t be ashamed to flaunt it! "

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/juliet-ibrahim-twerks-as-she-flaunts.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by gistfever: 12:34am On Oct 22, 2018

1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by mimimile93: 12:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Dear Lord, please by no means should I have a girl child.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by sapeleboi(m): 2:41am On Oct 22, 2018
to me , he's not coming back . if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by Mrop(m): 4:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Oya maami
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by MizzFlawa(f): 5:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Smh
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by segebase(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2018
a zzz
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by happybee: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
Dear Lord, please by no means should I have a girl child.
gringringrin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by Bluezy13(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2018
What's the proof that she is the one in the picture
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by columbus007(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2018
nothing to say undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2018
DIRTY YANSH
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by meobizy(f): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2018
After I watch this and my preek kicks na to return back to Nkechi for our routine love session.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Twerks As She Flaunts Curves (PHOTOS) by meobizy(f): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Bluezy13:
What's the proof that she is the one in the picture
It’s her social media account and she is an attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Show Off Bare Butt To Celebrates Halloween Day / Davido Shares A Video Of His Summer Body As He Vows Never To Add Weight Again / Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.