Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE (940 Views)

We Hope Whatever Tinubu Is Hiding Won't Cause us some Heart Attack - Ibe / Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by kel4soft: 1:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Already most of them are without PVCs, having destroyed their cards last year from their leader's directive.

Nnamdi Kanu have already reduced their voting strengths. Some of them I know don't have PVCs, the ones that used to have joined others to destroy their cards. So what all the shouting for.

Let me tell all Nigerians, 2019 election will be the first time voters will actually come out to vote and their votes will count especially in Rivers, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Enugu,. Cross River, Delta and Ebony States.

These states in 2015 wrote their results in hotel rooms and handed over to INEC to announce. But, in 2019; whichever wins between PDP and APC in these states differences won't be more than 5000 per state. Forget social media, the both parties are evenly matched in these states. All these commentators making noise will disappear on election days.

Gone are the days of 2015 when Party A got 1.4m and B got 45k. This time, the total votes won't be up to 400k in the Presidential election.

Goodmorning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 22, 2018
kel4soft:
[s]Already most of them are without PVCs, having destroyed their cards last year from their leader's directive.

Nnamdi Kanu have already reduced their voting strengths. Some of them I know don't have PVCs, the ones that used to have joined others to destroy their cards. So what all the shouting for.

Let me tell all Nigerians, 2019 election will be the first time voters will actually come out to vote and their votes will count especially in Rivers, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Enugu,. Cross River, Delta and Ebony States.

These states in 2015 wrote their results in hotel rooms and handed over for INEC to announce. But, in 2019. Whoever wins between PDP and APC in these states differences won't be more than 5000 per state. Forget social media, the both parties are evenly matched in these states. All these commentators making noise will disappear on election days.

Gone are the days of 2015 when Party A got 1.4m and B got 45k. This time, the total votes won't be up to 400k in the Presidential election.

Goodmorning.[/s]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by kel4soft: 1:55am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=sean1000x post=72300769][/quote]

So you still do this. An IPOB without PVC is interested in Nigerian politics.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 22, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 22, 2018
I am an igbo from aba and i have my pvc and i will vote heavenly thunder from amahidoha strike that foolish man called nnamdi kanu trying to work for nigerian government....
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:10am On Oct 22, 2018
kel4soft:
Already most of them are without PVCs, having destroyed their cards last year from their leader's directive.

These states in 2015 wrote their results in hotel rooms and handed over to INEC to announce. But, in 2019; whichever wins between PDP and APC in these states differences won't be more than 5000 per state. Forget social media, the both parties are evenly matched in these states. All these commentators making noise will disappear on election days.

Goodmorning.

That’s the plain truth!

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:12am On Oct 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
I am an igbo from aba and i have my pvc and i will vote heavenly thunder from amahidoha strike that foolish man called nnamdi kanu trying to work for nigerian government....
Did you just type “trying to work for nigerian Government” ??
So , which election are you saying you will vote in? The one to elect Biafra president?
You’re a confused clown ! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by BabaRamota1980: 3:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Na so Ibo go dey brag. Kanu has more power and influence than your governors. If that guy from over there in Israel call for a sit at home tomorrow the whole SE go come to stand still.

Kanu is Biafra! Disobey him at your own peril!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by princeade86(m): 5:02am On Oct 22, 2018
let wait and see
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by Wantedmiller: 5:06am On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku..... changing VP slot next week.
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
I[s] am an igbo from aba and i have my pvc and i will vote heavenly thunder from amahidoha strike that foolish man called nnamdi kanu trying to work for nigerian government....[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by julietm123: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2018
kel4soft:

So you still do this. An IPOB without PVC is interested in Nigerian politics.
Igbos have their pvc.
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by julietm123: 5:30am On Oct 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Na so Ibo go dey brag. Kanu has more power and influence than your governors. If that guy from over there in Israel call for a sit at home tomorrow the whole SE go come to stand still.

Kanu is Biafra! Disobey him at your own peril!
Who said so?
Now that we know he is working for buhari,he is done and dusted.
Do you think igbos can be controlled like morons?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by julietm123: 5:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Wantedmiller:
He cant try it.He is wise.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by julietm123: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2018
kel4soft:

Goodmorning.

If you are not igbo,you have no say in this matter.i am from Anambra state,i have my pvc and we are voting.We are also Atikulating Obidiently.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by CapitalCee(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2018
julietm123:
If you are not igbo,you have no say in this matter.i am from Anambra state,i have my pvc and we are voting.We are also Atikulating Obidiently.
Where were you when the guys was causing mayhem i. The southeast before his enforced disappearance? You giys are shameless hypocrites. Your medicine have come to hunt you

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by CapitalCee(m): 5:43am On Oct 22, 2018
julietm123:
Who said so?
Now that we know he is working for buhari,he is done and dusted.
Do you think igbos can be controlled like morons?

He is not done and dusted. You guys hypocritically supported him just to spite PMB, now he is back to dent thee chances of your candidate, you are crying. Please just shut your mouth

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by julietm123: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2018
CapitalCee:

He is not done and dusted. You guys hypocritically supported him just to spite PMB, now he is back to dent thee chances of your candidate, you are crying. Please just shut your mouth
Whatever,we are voting.
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by julietm123: 6:37am On Oct 22, 2018
CapitalCee:

Where were you when the guys was causing mayhem i. The southeast before his enforced disappearance? You giys are shameless hypocrites. Your medicine have come to hunt you
Whatever,we are voting
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Anambra 2013 guber elections without boycott = 429k valid votes cast.

Anambra 2017 guber with IPOB boycott= 448k valid votes cast.

The 2019 presidential elections will witness the highest voters turnout ever in the history of the SE.Igbos are not zombies Buhari is going home next year. We do not wait for any jagaban to tell us whether to vote or not.we are republicans
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by sCun: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2018
All these fake 'Niger delta' accounts that only come up during elections have started again.
Igbos will vote and vote en masse.
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2018
CapitalCee:

You are the one crying on this thread. come next year we are OBIdiently Atikulating
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Wantedmiller:
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by Wantedmiller: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2018
julietm123:
He cant try it.He is wise.

Watch and see......
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by julietm123: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2018
Wantedmiller:

Watch and see......
Until then.
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by julietm123: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Wantedmiller:

Watch and see......
So Osibanjo will remain Apc presidential running mate or is he going to resign?
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by Wantedmiller: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2018
julietm123:
So Osibanjo will remain Apc presidential running mate or is he going to resign?

I believe you know the exact Answer.......... Touch not my anointed
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by afroniger: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2018
There's gonna be voter apathy all over the country regardless, unless there's massive rigging. E.g, even with the Anambra state government's vote buying during the last governorship election, more people voted in the recent Osun state governorship election than in Anambra's, so go figure. Kanu or no Kanu, Obi or no Obi, there'll be voter apathy while rigging will makeup for the rest. That's just the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by ozodigboo(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Did you just type “trying to work for nigerian Government” ??
So , which election are you saying you will vote in? The one to elect Biafra president?
You’re a confused clown ! cheesy
pls keep quiet.
that we're igbo doesn't make all of us believe in biafra or Nnamdi Kanu.
if i say that all yorubas bow down to Tinubu.....you'll feel offended, accusing me of generalization.
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by kel4soft: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2018
julietm123:

Did you see Anambra State in what I wrote? Anambra and Imo States elections have been keenly contested in recent years unlike other South Eastern states that just write results depending on who controls money and security.

2019, voting will actually take place with real figures computed for the WORLD TO SEE.
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by CapitalCee(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You are the one crying on this thread. come next year we are OBIdiently Atikulating

Oga keep foaming in your mouth. Everybody you supported eventually failed

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE by julietm123: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2018
kel4soft:

Did you see Anambra State in what I wrote? Anambra and Imo States elections have been keenly contested in recent years unlike other South Eastern states that just write results depending on who controls money and security.

2019, voting will actually take place with real figures computed for the WORLD TO SEE.

Dont know about that.

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God See How PDP Destroyed Nigeria In 16yrs / Atiku Obi 2019 Presidential Campaign Thread / Revealed: The List Of Governors That Opposed The Savings Proposed By Okonjo Iwea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.