Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,948 members, 7,803,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! (1352 Views)

Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. / Dele Rotimi Destroys BMCs & "Bourdillon Mongrels" On Twitter / Buhari and all Bmcs are clowns! My twitter is still working perfectly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 22, 2018
To all those accusing Atiku of corruption. I challenge you to this test.

If you have never been involved in corruption, reply by indicating you have never. May God bless your life and give you long life.

However, if you have ever been involved in corruption and you claim otherwise, and accuse Atiku of same sin, may your life be cut short.

I wish to know how many are clean enough to call Atiku Thief!

All BMC are invited to participate in this challenge ooo. Do not run. grin

2 Likes

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 22, 2018
For your information, I am Atikulated. Corruption or not. I am not a saint, so am not expecting to gave a saint as my president.

If you are with me fall in please. The curse is on all BMCs accusing Atiku of corruption

2 Likes

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 22, 2018
Sarrki, Demeleo, Butterflyleo, Madridguy, Passingshot, Oduaressugence, , yarimo, Modath, ChrisMafian Etc food has been served here ooo.
Shame on you if you viewed this topic and run away. You are a Thief like Atiku

BMCs come and defend your integrity oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Over 80 views, no saint yet. Nigerians are really corrupt. Ha! Okay, lets wait for 100 views

1 Like

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by ChrisMafian: 5:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku is a big criminal and will never become my president.
Your useless leader Cownu has directed no elections in Biafra land, i expect you to obey that.
Sai Baba 2019

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Your useless leader Cownu has directed no elections in Biafra land, i expect you to obey that.
Sai Baba 2019

Are you corrupt? Yes or No. No dogon turenchi here!

3 Likes

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by ChrisMafian: 5:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Amitez:

Are you corrupt? Yes or No. No dogon turenchi here!
No, unlike your two spiritual leaders, abeg go and kiss Cownu shoes. Useless slaves.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

No, unlike your two spiritual leaders, abeg go and kiss Cownu shoes. Useless slaves.

Corrupt ChrisMafian! If you lied... you accrpt the consequence! You can call me anything. Bottomline is you are also corrupt.
Deal with it man!

2 Likes

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by dukeprince50: 5:42am On Oct 22, 2018
I av stolen something before, that was years ago, maybe my moms money and it's not much, and this happened 9years ago or thereabout and if I am opportuned to become a president, by the grace of God I will not take a dime from the country, you can't compare that to someone who will carry billions, someone who openly threatened EFCC that he will deal with them when he becomes a president, someone who said the youths are the strenght of a nation but will not give them way to rule, Buhari who signed not too young to rule was even better. neither Atiku nor Buhari has good intentions for this country, Atiku has hidden intentions while Buhari is clueless.
Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by MallamJackson(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Sai Baba 2019

Ding Ding!!

Rings the Atiku bell

Ding Ding!!

Rings the bell of your incoming president

come may 2019 it shall be a new dawn

"President Atiku Abubakar"

shall take over the rock and the villa called Aso.

sai Turaki!!

Daura dai baba!!

2 Likes

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by ChrisMafian: 5:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Amitez:

Corrupt ChrisMafian! If you lied... you accrpt the consequence!
Please not everyone is like Ipob who carry drugs and engage in criminal activities. go and serve Cownu

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by ChrisMafian: 5:45am On Oct 22, 2018
MallamJackson:

Ding Ding!!

Rings the Atiku bell

Ding Ding!!

Rings the bell of your incoming president

come may 2019 it shall be a new dawn

"President Atiku Abubakar"

shall take over the rock and the villa called Aso.

sai Turaki!!

Daura dai baba!!
Ipob criminal impersonating a Mallam grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by chiommy123(f): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2018
but recycling the corrupt men means we are not ready to change this country positively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Barawo Chris stop calling Atiku thief. You are not better

2 Likes

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by ChrisMafian: 5:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Amitez:

Barawo Chris stop calling Atiku thief. You are not better
He will not smell Aso Rock. Ipob will comply with no election order. Baba will win with a landslide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 22, 2018
dukeprince50:
I av stolen something before, that was years ago, maybe my moms money and it's not much, and this happened 9years ago or thereabout and if I am opportuned to become a president, by the grace of God I will not take a dime from the country, you can't compare that to someone who will carry billions, someone who openly threatened EFCC that he will deal with them when he becomes a president, someone who said the youths are the strenght of a nation but will not give them way to rule, Buhari who signed not too young to rule was even better. neither Atiku nor Buhari has good intentions for this country, Atiku has hidden intentions while Buhari is clueless.
So in all you have said Buhari is clueless. Why should you guys give Atiku a tag that is common to all Nigerians? A thief is a thief. You stole your mums money brcause that was what you had access to. When you have access to thr national treasury, who says you won't do same? Why then do you call Atiku Thief?
Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

He will not smell Aso Rock. Ipob will comply with no election order. Baba will win with a landslide.

Sorry, Atiku is your next president. If you do not like it you can relocate to Afghanistan.
By the way, your other BMCs are on AWOL from this thread. They are all thieves like Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Validated: 6:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Amitez:

If you have never been involved in corruption, reply by indicating you have never. May God bless your life and give you long life.

However, if you have ever been involved in corruption and you claim otherwise, and accuse Atiku of same sin, may your life be cut short.

This thread is interesting. All BMCs have gone into hiding!

1 Like

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Gabriel004: 6:03am On Oct 22, 2018
Amitez:

I am neither for atiku, buhari nor tinubu. But you are asking a foolish question. You have mouth to call tinubu, buhari n oshomole corrupt but it is now hurting your soul that they are calling your atiku fulani lord corrupt and defending him like your life n your generation lives depend on it. Are you too saint, answer the question. To me, all of them are corrupt. Let him come out and defend himself and you shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Buterflyle0: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku is a thief, a fraud, a conman and a rogue. This is known locally and internationally.

We are talking about the number one citizen in a country and you are busy talking about commoners.

A leader must eschew such vices.

His own former boss knows he is corrupt. Every single government assignment Atiku has been involved in he has stained with his genetic thieving ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Gabriel004: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2018
You created thread, and you are also the one commenting? Are you surfering from FCT syndrom or you think seun will pay you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Gabriel004: 6:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Amitez:

So in all you have said Buhari is clueless. Why should you guys give Atiku a tag that is common to all Nigerians? A thief is a thief. You stole your mums money brcause that was what you had access to. When you have access to thr national treasury, who says you won't do same? Why then do you call Atiku Thief?
Be defending atiku in your poverty state while he, his wife n children enjoys all the juicy. Same way i see some idiot defending buhari.
Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Buterflyle0: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2018
OP your Atiku is a rotten corrupt individual and such a person will never rule Nigeria again especially after we ousted someone like him back in 2015.

Your thread is a joke and further indicts Atiku because you admit he is a thief and a looter and a rogue yet your argument of others being thieves means he is also qualified to lead is stupid to say the least.

You are demarketing your own principal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Buterflyle0: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2018
OP anything Atiku gets involved in with Government he steals from it humongously.

His thieving ways is in his blood.

The reason why people viewed your thread and ignored it is because its a stupid thread but I am being gracious enough to be the one to tell you this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by quickberry3(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Amitez:
For your information, I am Atikulated. Corruption or not. I am not a saint, so am not expecting to gave a saint as my president.

If you are with me fall in please. The curse is on all BMCs accusing Atiku of corruption

I can see where your problem is coming from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by MallamJackson(m): 6:27am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Lolz...grin

The fear of IPOB?

It's truly a nightmare of soul zapping proportion

But thou shalt soon be delivered from it.

Mu dai mun riga mun shafi qasa kuma mun yi tofin Allah ya tsine ma wannan mulkin na tsoho Buhari.

Got it?

well... of course you don't.

#Back2DauraIsAProject

#DauraDole
Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by dukeprince50: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2018
Amitez:

I took my moms money and that was a long time ago when I was very young, we all did it, but for an old man like Atiku to be a thief is nauseating, We all know PMB is clueless but you cant find any evidence that shows he loots treasure. PMB is clueless and his judgement is one sided but Atiku is a thief.
And having Access to money? I've handled 500k which someone gave to me to go to market with, I bought everything and came back with the remaining money and gave to her, I didn't take N10 to buy even sachet water and this happened last week.
not every Nigeria is a thief, sometime you hear stories how keke drivers return huge amount of money that people forget in their vehicles, Atiku is a thief, I don't know who you are but not every Nigerian is a thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Gabriel004:
I am neither for atiku, buhari nor tinubu. But you are asking a foolish question. You have mouth to call tinubu, buhari n oshomole corrupt but it is now hurting your soul that they are calling your atiku fulani lord corrupt and defending him like your life n your generation lives depend on it. Are you too saint, answer the question. To me, all of them are corrupt. Let him come out and defend himself and you shut up.

If this was an exam question, you scored zero.
Simple answer to the question, are you a saint? Yes or No.

Yes Atiku is corrupt as you said, what about you? Are you clean? If you are not you have no moral right to call Atiku thief.

Just like you have not been caught and jailed, neither has Atiku So please, look at the mirror. Who do you see. Another Atiku. Lol! grin

1 Like

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2018
dukeprince50:
I took my moms money and that was a long time ago when I was very young, we all did it, but for an old man like Atiku to be a thief is nauseating, We all know PMB is clueless but you cant find any evidence that shows he loots treasure. PMB is clueless and his judgement is one sided but Atiku is a thief.
And having Access to money? I've handled 500k which someone gave to me to go to market with, I bought everything and came back with the remaining money and gave to her, I didn't take N10 to buy even sachet water and this happened last week.
not every Nigeria is a thief, sometime you hear stories how keke drivers return huge amount of money that people forget in their vehicles, Atiku is a thief, I don't know who you are but not every Nigerian is a thief
Thank God for your life. I dare ask, what is your evidence to show Atiku is a thief like you mentioned and Buhari is not? Has Atiku been arrested and convicted? O! It is based on what you read.
Ok did you read about N2.8b in the 70s? Did you read about 53 suit cases? Did you read about how PTF was raped under Buhari? Why are you not calling Buhari a thief? Simple hypocrisy!
Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:
OP anything Atiku gets involved in with Government he steals from it humongously.

The reason why people viewed your thread and ignored it is because its a stupid thread but I am being gracious enough to be the one to tell you this.

With all the stories you have shared it was plausible for same Atiku to work with a saintly Buhari in 2015.

Can you see how your hypocrisy is breathing heavily?
Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Racoon(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2018
*Timeline of Buhari's Anti Corruption Fight:*

1. Obanikoro, according to EFCC, collected money from Dasuki.
2. Obanikoro shared to Fayose and Omisore to prosecute Osun and Ekiti governorship elections in 2014.
3. Obanikoro is a free man.
4. Omisore is a free man.
5. Fayose is not a free man.
6. Fayose, who 'collected' just like Omisore from the same common source (Obanikoro) is in EFCC detention.
7. Obanikoro who 'collected' the money is a free man.

8. Omisore, just like Fayose 'collected', whose international passport was seized before was released to him and all his corruption charges quashed simply because he struck a deal to work with APC in the recent Osun election.
9. Fayose and Dasuki are not free because they did not join APC.
10. NBC ban TV stations from airing Ganduje's bribery videos
11. Police ban students from protest against Kano governor

EFCC is onlooking.In a country where the president claims to be fighting corruption with everything.Since it's not opposition members, no cause for alarm....
*Re-broadcasting @ Continental News Gazette~CNG*
Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:

On bolded, see why BMC are scared to comment.

Even you evaded the question and started parambulating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Arrives US, To Speak At Chamber Of Commerce / The Mystery Behind Akpabio’s Surprise Loss! / Lagos APC Appalling Resort To Tribalism To Win The 2019 Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.