Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (21960 Views)

My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria / 'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Iamoriginalben(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2018
I wonder why Stupidity trends. It's even more baffling when people who should know better are in the thick of things. It's Simple, "Every Mallam to his kettle" ... smiley
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Olodo24:
on my neighbour's wedding day, the pastor asked her what she'd call her husband and she said "baby".

we laugh eeh but I hate couples who call themselves mommy and daddy
There's a place & time to use the pet name "daddy" but it doesn't go with "mommy"

if u dont know better ask somebody
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by AmazingELixir: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2018
undecided

Even the opinion of an irrelevant quantity is now news....hunger induced blogging is Nigeria's new age decadence
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by AreaFada2: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Ah ah! Only kneel down for pastor and call her daddy?

Nowadays if she nor open legs for daddy pastor you never happy.

If men follow your advise 80% of women go return to their papa yard.

Women nor hear this advice o. Opium of the masses will remain potent for around 30 to 50 years yet. Because our economic and societal development is too slow.
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by donb06: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Mklanceee:
I can't marry any any woman that will be so stupid to call one pastor daddy. infact she can't get close to any pastor. we can pray to God from our bedroom and he will gladly answer us.
I have no problem if she call me baby, but she dare not call any pastor daddy
even when the pastor is old enough to be your father??.... I have problem calling all these young pastors daddy infact it is nauseating. but if she calls a pastor old enough to be my father then no problem.... MY OPINION though..... GRACIAS
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2018
The pastor Matter nor concern me.

It is the part where she said send her back to her parents house that irked me.Is she saying that women are disposables or properties that can be discarded by men at anytime?Is she implying that women cannot own houses or build one?

This mentality is sickening.
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Aladex1(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2018
Many women are just too spiritual that they have forget their brain and even their inbuilt subconscious mind. They have allow mere human like them to over shadow their thinking by allowing them think for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2018
donb06:
even when the pastor is old enough to be your father??.... I have problem calling all these young pastors daddy infact it is nauseating. but if she calls a pastor old enough to be my father then no problem.... MY OPINION though..... GRACIAS
I don't want any special relationship between my wife and pastor. if she can't go about calling any man she know that is older than my father daddy, why should the pastor be an exception

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Leonbonapart(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2018
Another loose hoe.... everyone want you use men of God trend
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by 19grigri: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2018
The lady in the video
She looks a bit like the Daddy freeze that shared the video
Are we sure they ain't related

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2018
martyns303:
OK! maybe she pushed it too far. but women these days tend to respect and honor their pastors more than their husbands. Daddy said this, Daddy said that, a man has no authority in his own home. The ones who spend the entire day in church rather than their homes are even the worst. they would rather discuss family issues with their pastor than talk about it with their husband. The pastor is just a man.

Bible said, the man is the head of the house, just as Jesus is the head of the church, Not Pastor.
Most LADIES parade everywhere with empty skulls.
This one manage get sense.
She deserves to be married again and again.

Marrying a STUPID WOMAN is like operating a Fuel Station in your Kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Leonbonapart(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Rule 2
rule or truth
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Tonytonex(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Gunnax:
Ok lets settle it Like for the lady and share for other opinions
Uwaka!
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by donb06: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mklanceee:

I don't want any special relationship between my wife and pastor. if she can't go about calling any man she know that is older than my father daddy, why should the pastor be an exception
so calling daddy is now a special relationship.... If your wife want to cheat she will cheat on you on your matrimonial bed even if she calls you my lord and saviour .Just be praying for your future not to be the loosed type else stopping her from calling pastor daddy wont even stop her from the illicit act... GRACIAS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Austinoiz(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fierce11:
Wow.. What can I say?!!! Such beautiful words from such a beautiful lady!.. I'd rather lose my limbs than disagree with her..

Fuckative...I sight u. Nshi nwanyi!
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Xisnin(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
I am 100% certain that she is single.
Desperate people will say desperate things.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Fierce11: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Austinoiz:

Fuckative...I sight u. Nshi nwanyi!
Me It's either you've not been active on NL or your glasses ain't working.. She is right.
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by beautyhd: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
She is looking for a husband, only gullible men will fall for this.

Wait until she enters, she will start calling the husband, baba Ade. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by nwakaibeya1: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
All marriages are suspect till the ancient world,kingdom of justice clears them spiritually? Love and marriage are highly spiritual and you must conquer love � spiritually before the physical because so many people in relationship or marriage are not spiritually compatible,some people are snakes �and chimpanzees and birds � spiritually in human form and are having relationship with dogs �and monkeys � and cats � in human form how would such relationships or marriages work?so many people in relationships and marriages are also married or hold relationships in the spiritual world and the spiritual never allows the physical relationship to make head way,even when it escapes or manages to flow or even have children in them its always problematic and that's why you see so many marriages crash within days or two months or years thereabout because the spiritual was not dealt with powerfully as it should before the physical and those teaching about marriages and relationships and even contracting marriages as prophets and pastors are always canal and blind spiritually and have no unbelievable power to deal the spiritual and are even blind folded hence many people who talk about love and marriage and relationships don't understand the spiritual they just teach just like bible school theology, whereas the spiritual remain a mirage to them and even if an opportunity arises they will never learn the spiritual they are comfortable with what some one somewhere has cooked up in spiritual ignorance to teach them and even when you say divorce they are the first to quote what God has joined together let no man put asunder what of the ones evil prophets and pastors or so called unbelievers etc joined together if we should say there are good prophets and pastor's ?where did you even see God to join them together?So many people don't understand the parables of the bible and the circumstances surrounding so many quotes of the bible or quotes of Jesus Christ,but they just quote to suit their stand point or positions why? Behold,so many people don't understand their village parables but they claim to understand the parables of Jesus Christ the owner of parables how can that be whereas those who met Jesus Christ physically when he came before didn't understand him?what a world and that's why matter how you try to declare the truth and Revelation of Jesus Christ they will never understand but prefer to remain in ignorance and that's why now that we have come back it is accept our truth or perish ,no apologies and truth remains the best friend if time for us to know who is who evil or good � and that time is already here .watch out.be wise and think if you hear what you have never heard before and help yourself before its too late .power talks and not Genesis to Revelation stories as is the norm and if you must know divorce is in your bible Ezra 10,1-end. Mathew 13,13-15

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Akuruoulo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:
The pastor Matter nor concern me.

It is the part where she said send her back to her parents house that irked me.Is she saying that women are disposables or properties that can be discarded by men at anytime?Is she implying that women cannot own houses or build one?

This mentality is sickening.

She never said any of those things u listed. You understood her very well. Am no in support of her saying.
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by emekalanka(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
what she said is that, you should send her back to her parents, not as divorce but for her to still go acquire more home trainings
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by bukatyne(f): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hahahahahaha!

You read things like this online and wonder if these people are for real.

Is it wrong for a wife to regard her pastor more than husband? Yes

However, I am amused because an average christian in Nigeria (read husband and wife) call their pastors daddy & mummy.

Perhaps everyone will send everyone packing.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by donnie(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
youngest85:
If you send her back, another man who wants her to call him baby will accept her

This confirms what I've been thinking for the past few years.

So you agree, the name baby is a result of the feminist agenda to control the man.

When I was a kid, It was common to hear men call their girlfriends baby. The reverse is the case today, the women call their man baby or at best, hubby and the foolish man will reply, "yes mummy".

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by donnie(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Papa obum... Papa ihendianako grin grin grin
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
chuksville:
So love does not count anymore, now it's name?

This one pass love. How can ur wife stand n greet u while she kneels or squats to greet another man

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
youngest85:
If you send her back, another man who wants her to call him baby will accept her

In U.K abi
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Leonbonapart:
rule or truth
Now you know cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Introduce Six-month Maternity Leave, 10 Days For Fathers / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / Japa: Impact On Friendships & Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.