Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (21975 Views)

My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria / 'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Burgerlomo: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
God bless this lady wherever you are cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
story.
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Pataricatering(f): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
All these brainless , ignorant twats ! Keep making women look so silly !

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by AmazonHippolyta(f): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Akuruoulo:

She never said any of those things u listed. You understood her very well. Am no in support of her saying.

She said if your wife doesn't respect you send her to her parents.And what I posted was what I understood from her video.
I watched it and it was balderdash.
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by friendl: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
She talk true
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Skmoda360(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fierce11:
Wow.. What can I say?!!! Such beautiful words from such a beautiful lady!.. I'd rather lose my limbs than disagree with her..
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Danma(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Stupid question!

Useless answer
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by OyinO: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
100% on point. Enough of the nonsense.
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by chris31(m): 5:16am On Oct 23, 2018
youngest85:
If you send her back, another man who wants her to call him baby will accept her
From ur write up ur woman go dey control u like remote
A woman's Lord is her husband if u can't control her then ur not a qualified to be a man
Re: If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back by Billygee2u: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2018
martyns303:
OK! maybe she pushed it too far. but women these days tend to respect and honor their pastors more than their husbands. Daddy said this, Daddy said that, a man has no authority in his own home. The ones who spend the entire day in church rather than their homes are even the worst. they would rather discuss family issues with their pastor than talk about it with their husband. The pastor is just a man.

Bible said, the man is the head of the house, just as Jesus is the head of the church, Not Pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Supportive Was Your Significant Other While You Were Pregnant? / Japa: Impact On Friendships & Family / Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.