Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

"Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word (20299 Views)

I Want To Barb My Hair — Is It Correct? / The Beautiful Egyptian Queen Whose Hair Is Still Intact Over 3,000 Years / Don't MUMU Yourself “i'm Fine Thank You” is ABSOLUTELY Wrong! See Right Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Don't try this at the Barbing saloon for the sake of "Gorimakpa or malla"
Re: "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word by Eke4tunde: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
PurestBoy:
I posted on Paul Pogba's new haircut thread that he flew his barber to Russia during World Cup to BARBER his hair and some folks were laughing thinking I was wrong.
Well the truth is. The right world you say is "Barber your hair" and NOT "Barb your hair".

If anyone has one or two to share should please add and let's learn together
pogba had an hair cut..
Re: "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word by Eke4tunde: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
PurestBoy:
I posted on Paul Pogba's new haircut thread that he flew his barber to Russia during World Cup to BARBER his hair and some folks were laughing thinking I was wrong.
Well the truth is. The right world you say is "Barber your hair" and NOT "Barb your hair".

If anyone has one or two to share should please add and let's learn together
Pogba had an hair cut..
Re: "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word by Everest4142: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Do you wish to send mass email or mass SMS, say no more... We at globalitestore will help you with all you need to get that done. Send unlimited bulk email with our easy to use mass Mailer for as low as $20.
Visit https://globalite.ga
Re: "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word by daamazing(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2018
Eke4tunde:
Pogba had an hair cut..
had a hair cut angry
Re: "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word by phetto(m): 12:22am On Oct 23, 2018
oshe111:
Being outdated doesnt make it "wrong"

Barb doesn't even correlate to anything hair.

Check your dictionary
Re: "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word by oshe111(m): 12:57am On Oct 23, 2018
phetto:

Barb doesn't even correlate to anything hair.

Check your dictionary
Lol.......

IT DOES!!!

You should be the one checking his Dictionary

Re: "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word by phetto(m): 6:28am On Oct 23, 2018
oshe111:
Lol.......

IT DOES!!!

You should be the one checking his Dictionary

Lol

Maybe you should check the meaning of obsolete
Re: "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word by fergie001: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2018
GrammarNazi1 will not come here oooooo,
If it's how to cancel our ENGRISH,he will be yampion grin

1 Like

Re: "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word by oshe111(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2018
phetto:

Lol

Maybe you should check the meaning of obsolete
Go back to my first post that U quoted and LEARN

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Finances As A Student / Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Renamed Joseph Tarka University / Professor Umaru Shehu Dies At 97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.