Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures (47567 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by okerekeikpo: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2018
Na my fellow guy like me dey chop this clean toto chai
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by able20(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2018
osabiya16:
We were all human until Race disconnected us, politics divided us, religious separated us, and wealth classified us
I hope the Ghanaians will it that way and stop imposing hardship on Nigerian traders in Ghana, we're ECOWAS.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by KennethBen(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2018
HMM... YAHOO BOYS, RDP, WEBMAIL, US NUMBERS AND SHIT. undecided undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by columbus007(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2018
the pvssy hi-men go don tear. undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by osabiya16(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2018
able20:

I hope the Ghanaians will it that way and stop imposing hardship on Nigerian traders in Ghana, we're ECOWAS.
Every soul is the hostage of his own deed

Nigerian should be blamed
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by sambrow(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Toblesh:

How did you know?
lol
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by wink2015(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Beke2020:
Newly weds, Sharon and Phillip Frimpong,got married a few weeks ago. Daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, now Carrissa Frimpong (also known as CSO) shared a few never seen before pictures of her wedding and honeymoon on her Instagram.

See pictures below:

https://livelystones.com.ng/pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-daughter-cso-shares-honey-moon-pics/

Lovely couple!

I wish them the best of marital union.

I missed the mother of Sharon who was noticeably absent at the wedding.

I wish she can settle with the estranged husband, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by rOsy247(f): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2018
May yours last
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by alohman(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Stolen money.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
crooked pastor.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by Luchiana1(f): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dnt give up..watch n like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k subscribe
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by sibewod: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
such a cute couple,but i dont see the resemblance

LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by naijajobx: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by galaxy2020(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
...so now, she has tested the ebony kokolet, made in Ghana. ���
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by GetCofOProperty: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Congrats to the couple.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
....hope she have resumed for her official duties...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" / Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.