Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) (36116 Views)

John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man / Enwerem Uju: Sickle Cell Mom Tells Her Story, Reveals How She Defiled All Odds / Umuahia Receives Her First IVF Babies Today, Being The 3rd Day Of May Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Wow
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
ictjobber:

Deep down I'm sure even you know you are the dumb one here.

You shud learn to give credit to whom credit is due

Credit to your stupidity?....right!
You just better stop crawling after me..
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Greatgr: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
If you think you have seen it all then this is another one from India where we have the World’s oldest mother gives birth age seventy nine, 79, after she and her husband, have years of IVF treatment.

https://petty/F58lbn

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kudos to the medical team

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by emmysoftyou: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
rhonard:
67 years old Ajibola Otunbusin has become the oldest IVF mom in Africa after she was delivered of a baby boy in Ogun State.

The lady and her husband, Professor Otunbusin, welcomed the boy, on Saturday, at Atoke Medical Centre, Abeokuta, after over 39 years of marriage.

In a chat with Thelagostimes, Mrs Otunbusin said: “This might be hard to believe, but I am 67 years old and I have been married for over 39 years. I have done several IVF both in India and in Nigeria that failed.
At several points, I had said to myself: ‘So I will die without a child of my own?’ But I never gave up on God. I held on to the belief that at the appointed time, God will remember me. And my husband kept encouraging me.

In 2018, I started the procedure again and I ended it with joy from above.” She advised other women who are encountering challenges with childbearing not to lose hope.

http://instablog9ja.com/2018/10/21/nigerian-lady-becomes-the-oldest-ivf-mom-in-africa/
since india and Nigeria failed then how did she successfully actualized the IVF?
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Splasshhh(f): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by AtikuDeman: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
How is this one an achievement now

This govt always celebrating nonsense
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by TeamDoctor: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
emailaddy:
SmH... Often feel sorry for Nairaland sha. After we don enjoy news finish for Twitter, una go kan dey chop left overs.. Congrats to her

Ok I see... then wey ur car park? as first hand reader wey u be.
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Olatunji1929: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Let me see her birth certificate or idontbeileveit
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
At least some dumb ass pastors won't come and start disturbing us about how they prayed for 67 year old barren woman and she got pregnant.
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
movetoca:
A woman that will probably not live up to 75 years. What's she doing IVF for.
u need hypo to rewash ur brain

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by fidelium7(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
emmysoftyou:
since india and Nigeria failed then how did she successfully actualized the IVF?
Did u read the last paragraph?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by movetoca: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tonimordred:
u need hypo to rewash ur brain
God bless you
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Createu(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
God be blessed
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by femi4: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
dominique:
I'm glad she came clean revealed how she got to conceive even though she owes nobody no explanations. Congrats on your bundle ma, may you live long to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by kpokadudu: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
The impossibility made possible
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Johnosas91: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
ictjobber:

Mumu... You mean science
Must you insult someone to express ur fo...........ness!

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Eketem: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Finally a beautiful and honest testimony, congratulations Ma and your wonderful husband, I will share this with a friend who is about to give up

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by ictjobber: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Credit to your stupidity?....right!
You just better stop crawling after me..

You are making the fact that you lack common sense more obvious... I meant learn when to give credit to science and when to give credit to God.... .. We hv too much of your type in this country and that's why we keep voting in bad leaders.. For posterity's sake i sincerely hope you start thinking straight
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Na will to write and you want your waters to break...

I must consult with my elders on this Mata... Skype village call loading!
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
ictjobber:

You are making the fact that you lack common sense more obvious... I meant learn when to give credit to science and when to give credit to God.... .. We hv too much of your type in this country and that's why we keep voting in bad leaders.. For posterity's sake i sincerely hope you start thinking straight

CHAI.... You are so Dumb.

"But I never gave up on God. I held on to the belief that at the appointed time, God will remember me."
Go back and read the post slowly.. The woman never gave credit to science, rather she believed in God....
Is it my fault that you can't comprehend sentences?
You just succeeded in telling the whole world you got low IQ.
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Madam we praise God for you for only him can make it possible. We thank the wonderful team of doctors,nurses and other health workers that worked hard to achieve this. Some people do not know that hospital cares but it's God that heals. She passed through the same science miracle many times without success but when the appointment time came, there's a testimony.
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
allanphash7:
And someone will tell me that it's a particular person that gives people children

Congratulations ma'am

IT IS GOD THAT GAVE SCIENTISTS THE TECHNOLOGY AND KNOWLEDGE OF IVF.

-CHRISTIANS. (see the post above this).
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by JeromeBlack: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
sassysure:
Medical breakthrough.
Congrats new mummy kiss

She gave due honours diligently.
Worthy of emulation.

Stop cosigning stupidity.
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:

CHAI.... You are so Dumb.

"But I never gave up on God. I held on to the belief that at the appointed time, God will remember me."
Go back and read the post slowly.. The woman never gave credit to science, rather she believed in God....
Is it my fault that you can't comprehend sentences?
You just succeeded in telling the whole world you got low IQ.

It took God 35 years to give her a child?
Can you see how ignorant you are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User / Abia Isolation Centres In Poor State – Resident Doctors / Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.