Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time (67384 Views)

Between Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Naomi And Her Mum (photo) / Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by sladimeji(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
chineloSA:

According to her most loved and self imposed foreign religion ( Christianity ) so long as the first wife is still alive, she is committing adultery.

It shall not be well with her.
The Ooni divorced the first and second wife. What will stop him from divorcing her too.

We will wait and observe undecided
it is already well with her...you will wait till kingdom come..werey

3 Likes

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by Akabuking: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
so I can only comment on irrelevant thread abi? ok. I go soon invoke amadioha.

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by akigbemaru: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
mynairaland2018:
This should be a tv show at this point. 'Keeping up with the King'. From controversial wedding, to her not following him to worldly party functions, maybe she'll have crusades on the palace grounds. And then baby bump watch. Then maybe another divorce drama. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by mechanics(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Interesting. She is so bold and regal. And just 25. As she was praying I'm sure the ooni was just imagining other things.

Lolz, she has to be watchful o, those ones who are core traditionalist may not like her.

1 Like

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by Adakintroy: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Why no one is talking about a prophetess agreeing to be a fourth wife.

But women are born hypocrites. Now that the man is king. No woman is complaining about polygamy.

4 Likes

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
How lucky is she? It seems you might not understand what you are actually saying? The fourth wife? It's amazing the kind of world we leave in. Everything goes

2 Likes

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by chineloSA(f): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
otherway:

This is one of the most stupid comments I have ever read on nairaland.

You sound pained and damaged.May GOD heal your soul.

Pained!!!? grin grin Funny how Christians attach a label on anyone who challenges them and their religion.

These are the verses from your sexist and patriarchal and shitty book.

Luke 16:18

“Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery.

Matthew 5:32

But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

1 Corinthians 7: 10-11

To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife

Your Ooni divorced the mother of his kids ( 1st wife ). He married again ( mind you someone else's wife ) and divorced her again.

Now he is marrying a prophetess who should be knowing the bible better than her husband.

If your Christian God exists and he really contributed to compilation of the book, do you think he is happy about this?

sladimeji:

it is already well with her...you will wait till kingdom come..werey

Mumibaby:
Continue to wait, all I see in you is jealousy.

Jealousy grin grin I am married to a very humble and loving man. I can't be jealous of her who will now not have freedom to even go shit without people accompanying her. I am content with my husband and our lives my dear.

Praktikals:
You shall wait in vain. Eleribu
We will see. A two times divorcee!!! grin grin

otherway:

This is one of the most stupid comments I have ever read on nairaland.

You sound pained and damaged.May GOD heal your soul.

Which stupid? I quoted her bible. I didn't make anything up. The man is a two times divorcee. The girl is a Christian who should know that marrying someone's husband destroys hope for the couple to reconcile. She a party to the sin.
IT'S NOT MY RELIGION, IT'S HERS.

I will wait for a Christian God to answer to this matter. Five years is too long. grin
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by chineloSA(f): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by eyinjuege: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
BigBros147:
I think its obvious the Ooni have been sampling this lady's meal while still married to his former wife. grin

He can marry as many wives as he wants, even together at the same time. Only very few traditional rulers have 1 wife.
She will probably also get a junior wife ,as time goes. Goodluck to them all.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by eyinjuege: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
chineloSA:

According to her most loved and self imposed foreign religion ( Christianity ) so long as the first wife is still alive, she is committing adultery.

It shall not be well with her.
The Ooni divorced the first and second wife. What will stop him from divorcing her too.

We will wait and observe undecided

Why are you saying it shall not be well with her? She didn't snatch him from anyone as he was well and truly divorced. He might even decide to marry 10 wives, all of whom are recognised as his wives and their children given the status of the children of a king.
While you're laying curses on someone, don't forget that curses do boomerang.
You better go and remove the curse you've just laid over yourself, because the spirit in her and those tough ones in her husband will soon come after you.
Go and ask Oba Akiolu of Lagos tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by eyinjuege: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Adakintroy:
Why no one is talking about a prophetess agreeing to be a fourth wife.

But women are born hypocrites. Now that the man is king. No woman is complaining about polygamy.

Every woman and man knows that African traditional rulers can have as many wives as they want. They are traditionalists. Simple as ABC
Only very few of them stick to 1 wife.
The Ooni has never denied being a traditionalist, he has also being seen in church and the mosque.
As for the new wife, she has a right to change her religion. She has just exercised that right. It may not be anyone's cup of tea, but its her life.

1 Like

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by otherway: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
chineloSA:

Pained!!!? grin grin Funny how Christians attach a label on anyone who challenges them and their religion.

“Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery.

But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife

Your Ooni divorced the mother of his kids ( 1st wife ). He married again ( mind you someone else's wife ) and divorced her again.

Now he is marrying a prophetess who should be knowing the bible better than her husband.

If your Christian God exists and he really contributed to compilation of the book, do you think he is happy about this?

Jealousy grin grin I am married to a very humble and loving man. I can't be jealous of her who will now not have freedom to even go shit without people accompanying her. I am content with my husband and our lives my dear.

Which stupid? I quoted her bible. I didn't make anything up. The man is a two times divorcee. The girl is a Christian who should know that marrying someone's husband destroys hope for the couple to reconcile. She a party to the sin.

I will wait for a Christian God to answer to this matter. Five years is too long. grin

You be mumu.

What if it as the women that divorced him and not the other way round just as Anita divorced Chris oyakhilome.

You are toddler regarding this matters.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by chineloSA(f): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
eyinjuege:

Why are you saying it shall not be well with her? She didn't snatch him from anyone as he was well and truly divorced. He might even decide to marry 10 wives, all of whom are recognised as his wives and their children given the status of the children of a king.
While you're laying curses on someone, don't forget that curses do boomerang.
You better go and remove the curse you've just laid over yourself, because the spirit in her and those tough ones in her husband will soon come after you.
Go and ask Oba Akiolu of Lagos tongue

Listen, it's Christianity that is totally against marrying someone else's husband while they are alive. There is a part in the Bible that even encourages any divorcee to reconcile with their partner. If you are a Christian and you marry a divorcee, you standing in the way of the couple reconciling.

1 Corinthians 7:10-11

To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife.

I am no Christian I was just highlighting what your bible says.

Christian love justifying their immorality and picking and choosing things you want in the Bible.

Don't pick and choose, do everything required of you by the bible.

I didn't curse her,I am stating the obvious. The second wife left. It was not well with her. The third one will leave too.
So long as the first one is alive, Christianity does not condone this marriage. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by chineloSA(f): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
otherway:

You be mumu.

What if it as the women that divorced him and not the other way round just as Anita divorced Chris oyakhilome.

You are toddler regarding this matters.

Thank you oo, I sleep a better mumu knowing I no longer follow a religion of hypocrisy.

Christianity only condones separation in the event of cheating any other circumstance the bible only recommends celibacy or reconciliation.

Matthew 19:9

And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery

Meaning

“Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery

It's impossible that both his first and second wife are all cheaters. The second one was already committing adultery. Particularly the first wife, the mother of his grown children.

This one a a whole Prophetess decides to go and enter another woman house Where are her single age mates who have never been married ? How does she read her scriptures. Upside down? undecided

The Ooni could have possibly reconciled with the first wife if there is no woman entertaining him. So she is standing in the way of reconciliation.
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by eyinjuege: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
chineloSA:

Listen, it's Christianity that is totally against marrying someone else's husband while they are alive. There is a part in the Bible that even encourages any divorcee to reconcile with their partner. If you are a Christian and you marry a divorcee, you standing in the way of the couple reconciling.

To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife.

I am no Christian I was just highlighting what your bible says.

Christian love justifying their immorality and picking and choosing things you want in the Bible.

Don't pick and choose, do everything required of you by the bible.

I didn't curse her,I am stating the obvious. The second wife left. It was not well with her. The third one will leave too.
So long as the first one is alive, Christianity does not condone this marriage. cheesy cheesy

Her husband is a traditionalist. He is allowed to marry as many wives as he wants. The more the merrier.
Everyone is allowed a freedom of religion, and she has exercised that right. She has also become a custodian of tradition by virtue of association. She is free to practice her Christianity with it, perhaps even add some other religions.
She is a young beautiful lady who has agreed to marry a king. Wish them well, and move on.
You are already wishing their marriage to break down, yet trying to twist it that it's what the Bible says, despite not believing in the bible. We see through the dark place your thoughts come from.
You actually wear green very well.

1 Like

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by sladimeji(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
chineloSA:

so you are blind you did not see where the verse said except on d ground of sexual immorality.... werey somebody..be passing judgment upandown like you are flawless

2 Likes

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by chineloSA(f): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
eyinjuege:

Her husband is a traditionalist. He is allowed to marry as many wives as he wants. The more the merrier.
Everyone is allowed a freedom of religion, and she has exercised that right. She has also become a custodian of tradition by virtue of association. She is free to practice her Christianity with it, perhaps even add some other religions.
She is a young beautiful lady who has agreed to marry a king. Wish them well, and move on.
You are already wishing their marriage to break down, yet trying to twist it that it's what the Bible says, despite not believing in the bible. We see through the dark place your thoughts come from.
You actually wear green very well.

You don't get my point. I have no problem with how many women her husband decides to marry. Or the fact that he is a traditionalist. All traditional leaders are traditionalist.

All I am asking is,

"How does a Christian woman marry another woman's husband while the first wife is alive?
"

If she is Christian, that should have not even crossed her mind.
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by chineloSA(f): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
sladimeji:

so you are blind you did not see where the verse said except on d ground of sexual immorality.... werey somebody..be passing judgment upandown like you are flawless

Christians and condoning your immorality. Mmxceeew.

I saw that part. I find it unbelievable that both wives cheated.

Thats not my point. My point is on the decision taken by the prophetess to take someone else's husband while they are alive and claim to be Christian.

I am challenging her Christian stance and taking someone's husband.

Mind you I am no Christian. I.am showing you how hypocritical Christians are.
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by eyinjuege: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
chineloSA:

You don't get my point. I have no problem with how many women her husband decides to marry. Or the fact that he is a traditionalist. All traditional leaders are traditionalist.

All I am asking is,

"How does a Christian woman marry another woman's husband while the first wife is alive?
"

If she is Christian, that should have not even crossed her mind.

Then perhaps she's no longer Christian?
Since when has Christianity or any religion stopped any vices in the world? Has it stopped people from stealing, killing, envying, getting jealous or whatnot? These are all vices the bible discourages.
She has exercised her right as a human being first, by choosing whatever she wants to practice. Why is that an issue?
If you have an issue with Christianity, that's your cup of tea. It still won't stop those that want to practice it from doing so. The interest and angle in which you've pushed your narrative is very suspicious, particularly as you claim not to even believe in the bible.
Even the spirro Christians are not this pained about this union to the extent of cursing her and her marriage.
It seems to be beyond her being a Christian, and the Ooni being a traditionalist+Christian.
Anyway, that vibrant shade of green you're wearing makes it all clear Madame.

1 Like

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by sladimeji(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
chineloSA:

Thats not my point. My point is on the decision taken by the prophetess to take someone else's husband while they are alive and claim to be Christian.

Its obvious you are no Christian...God made us with flaws..if you want to go about pointing at people's flaws just make sure your fingers are clean...leave her alone if you cannot wish her well...what if someone is saying it won't be well with you in ur marriage because of what u belief in ??
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by ndindiatu: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Looking at this Oni wife, am beginning to think of marriage.

Because the longer you stay single, the more they chew your future wife.
U no well
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by eyinjuege: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
chineloSA:

Who are you to decide what is immoral or not?
Is the bible your standard? Particularly when you have continuously said here you don't believe in the bible.
So, if you don't believe in the bible, why do you think an immorality has been committed here because a young single girl who is of age married a divorcee?
Do you find it immoral for divorced people to find love and companionship again?
I would have taken you more serious if you were arguing because you truly believe as a Christian, he shouldn't marry again, and she shouldn't have married him, but you don't even believe that. So what exactly is your grouse in this matter?
To the extent of saying it shall not be well with her. It makes you sound very bitter and green with jealousy...
And I doubt it has anything to do with your lack of belief in religion, but rather shows the kind of person you are.
My personal thoughts on this matter is I couldn't care less, but i still wish them well.
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by Adakintroy: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
eyinjuege:

Every woman and man knows that African traditional rulers can have as many wives as they want. They are traditionalists. Simple as ABC
Only very few of them stick to 1 wife.
The Ooni has never denied being a traditionalist, he has also being seen in church and the mosque.
As for the new wife, she has a right to change her religion. She has just exercised that right. It may not be anyone's cup of tea, but its her life.

She has rights. Yes according to the circular world. But that's not what we are talking about. Ad a matter fact we won't even be having this conversation if she was a ordinary person. She is a Christian and a self proclaim priest. That's the reason for this. Not only that she was performing rights..stepping over blood. I mean common!

For me we are lowering the standard of the faith to accommodate the world.

Paul said the unbelievers make mockery of our God because of this kind of believers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by Kolanist(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lust at first sight

1 Like

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by chineloSA(f): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
eyinjuege:

Then perhaps she's no longer Christian?
Since when has Christianity or any religion stopped any vices in the world? Has it stopped people from stealing, killing, envying, getting jealous or whatnot? These are all vices the bible discourages.
She has exercised her right as a human being first, by choosing whatever she wants to practice. Why is that an issue?
If you have an issue with Christianity, that's your cup of tea. It still won't stop those that want to practice it from doing so. The interest and angle in which you've pushed your narrative is very suspicious, particularly as you claim not to even believe in the bible.
Even the spirro Christians are not this pained about this union to the extent of cursing her and her marriage.
It seems to be beyond her being a Christian, and the Ooni being a traditionalist+Christian.
Anyway, that vibrant shade of green you're wearing makes it all clear Madame.

Listen, whether she is no still or no longer a Christian is not an issue here. The fact of the matter is she made her decision while she was a Christian.

I am against that same fukkin religion since it has not stopped any of the vices that you mentioned above including adultery by the prophetess.

You Christians are frikkin hypocritical. You only apply the bible when it suits you and on the other hand wanna practice culture and African religions when it suits you while criticing those who practice African religion and voodoo.

You are not suppose to be taken seriously for practicing foreign religions and claiming them to be your own while criticising others.

She took someone else's husband while she was practicing Christianity and that is adultery according to her hypocritical adopted religion. According to her hypocritical religion there are consequences for her sin or act. And that is " It shall not be well"

She can ask for references from wife number 2.

As for green and envy grin grin Really ma'am!!!! You don't know how lucky I am. How loved I am. I cannot even start naming all my blessings because it will.look like I am bragging. I married a wonderful man I don't even know where to start describing him. I cannot envy this 2 min marriage.

grin grin The cane that flogged the 1st and 2nd wife will definitely flog her ( Mrs Prophetess Adulterer )
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by chineloSA(f): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
sladimeji:

Its obvious you are no Christian...God made us with flaws..if you want to go about pointing at people's flaws just make sure your fingers are clean...leave her alone if you cannot wish her well...what if someone is saying it won't be well with you in ur marriage because of what u belief in ??

I am no Christian that's true. My beliefs do not go around pretending perfection like Christianity. I know I am not perfect too.

If someone were to say" It will not be well with you" to me. I will definitely an introspection and establish what I did wrong. I didn't get my husband from another woman who happened to be the 1st wife. So, nothing will happen to my marriage.

Anything that will happen to my marriage will be because of a role I played in ruining it. Not because I made one woman and her children cry knowingly.

Mind you I am no Christian but I know that when you take a man from his wife and kids, a lot of things suffer.
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by Martin0(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
chineloSA:

grin grin
u dey laughgrin
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by chineloSA(f): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
eyinjuege:

Who are you to decide what is immoral or not?
Is the bible your standard? Particularly when you have continuously said here you don't believe in the bible.
So, if you don't believe in the bible, why do you think an immorality has been committed here because a young single girl who is of age married a divorcee?
Do you find it immoral for divorced people to find love and companionship again?
I would have taken you more serious if you were arguing because you truly believe as a Christian, he shouldn't marry again, and she shouldn't have married him, but you don't even believe that. So what exactly is your grouse in this matter?
To the extent of saying it shall not be well with her. It makes you sound very bitter and green with jealousy...
And I doubt it has anything to do with your lack of belief in religion, but rather shows the kind of person you are.
My personal thoughts on this matter is I couldn't care less, but i still wish them well.

I didn't decide on morals. Its the religion that she claims she follows that gave her morals to adhere to.

According to her adopted foreign religion, she commuted adultery by
1. Marrying someone else's husband and father
2. Standing in the way of their reconciliation
3. Marrying a man knowing that his 1st wife is still alive
4. Depriving this man's kids a father

All this was done while claiming to the a prophet. Prophet my foot.

It's Christianity that is clear on marrying a divorcee. She is commuting adultery. Plain and simple, unless she were to denounce Christianity.

It shall not be well like it was not well for the second wife too. MARK MY WORDS.

As for jealousy, really!!! Drop it. I cannot be jealous of someone who has literally lost her freedom to dress in whatever she wants, eat whatever she wants, go wherever she wants, say whatever she wants without people around her. That's a miserable life. No. I am not jealous at all. cheesy grin I currently get all right now.
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by eyinjuege: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

She has rights. Yes according to the circular world. But that's not what we are talking about. Ad a matter fact we won't even be having this conversation if she was a ordinary person. She is a Christian and a self proclaim priest. That's the reason for this. Not only that she was performing rights..stepping over blood. I mean common!

For me we are lowering the standard of the faith to accommodate the world.

Paul said the unbelievers make mockery of our God because of this kind of believers.
Blood is just that .. blood.
We can go into details about the whole traditional marriage and rites generally including pouring libation (alcohol) to the gods of the land, to bringing kolanut, bitter kola, honey and so many other things in our traditional marriages. These things all have a connotation and symbolises something. Why aren't we complaining of those. Why are you scared of blood?
I'm sure despite being a Christian, you will still bring all those thingsfor your marriage ceremony
What does it symbolise and what does it mean in our marriage rites where the bride steps over the blood of an animal and her feet her washed before entering her new home?
I see little differnce between stepping on blood, pouring libation, using bitter kola, kolanut etc in marriage rites, as these all symbolises something. The question is what do they symbolise?

2 Likes

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by otherway: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
chineloSA:

Thank you oo, I sleep a better mumu knowing I no longer follow a religion of hypocrisy.

Christianity only condones separation in the event of cheating any other circumstance the bible only recommends celibacy or reconciliation.

Matthew 19:9

And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery

Meaning

“Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery

It's impossible that both his first and second wife are all cheaters. The second one was already committing adultery. Particularly the first wife, the mother of his grown children.

This one a a whole Prophetess decides to go and enter another woman house Where are her single age mates who have never been married ? How does she read her scriptures. Upside down? undecided

The Ooni could have possibly reconciled with the first wife if there is no woman entertaining him. So she is standing in the way of reconciliation.

You are either confused, naive or totally ignorant.

There are two reasons for divorce in the bible which are adultery and desertion.

1 Corinthians 7:15

15 But if the unbelieving partner leaves, let him leave. In such cases the [remaining] brother or sister is not [spiritually or morally] bound. But God has called us to peace.

Stop writing as if you know their story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Insults Cousin, Dele Adeleke On Twitter, Deletes The Tweet Afterwards / Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.