Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

Oyebo Pepper Get S Yellow Yellow More More. And The Other N Word - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyebo Pepper Get S Yellow Yellow More More. And The Other N Word (4168 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It / I Get S*xual Feelings Whenever My Son Sucks By Br*ast ––mother Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebo Pepper Get S Yellow Yellow More More. And The Other N Word by boy1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2010
Selena586:

I look like a human beeing.
You know two arms, two eyes, two legs and one head.

only?
Re: Oyebo Pepper Get S Yellow Yellow More More. And The Other N Word by Selena586: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2010
White one:

I didn`t do anything to this men.
I have never seen them before.
I just said hello and they said hello and they started to talk on their language with my boyfriend in my present.
After that he was so angry and told me what they was telling him.
Re: Oyebo Pepper Get S Yellow Yellow More More. And The Other N Word by Romeo4real(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
@WhiteOne - Tun Sie Sie leben in Berlin?
Re: Oyebo Pepper Get S Yellow Yellow More More. And The Other N Word by WhiteOne(f): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2010
Noee, in Brixton. SW London or should i write SW Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? / Why Are Extra-marital Affairs Common Among Married Men? / I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.