Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere (44041 Views)

Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Gosj01(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sa2ruis:

How can a laptop be perfect and at the same time cheap?
Find out yourself
Re: Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Sterope(f): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
What have you achieved?
osabiya16:

Yes o
I'm in my 20s grin
Re: Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by osabiya16(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sterope:
What have you achieved?
I'm alive grin

What haVe achieved madam?
Re: Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by ashiola(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
The King is also coming to Ibadan... Viva Cinemas, Palms Mall Ibadan

Re: Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Sterope(f): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
That is not feat. Most people at your age are already graduates

Besides I am not the one who is claiming age is not on the side of someone old enough to be his grandmother.

osabiya16:

I'm alive and a graduate grin

What haVe achieved madam?

Re: Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by osabiya16(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sterope:
That is not feat. Most people at your age are already graduates

Besides I am not the one who is claiming age is not on the side of someone old enough to be his grandmother.

What have you achieved miss achiever

Y u even con take wetin nor corncern u personal undecided
Or na your.......... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Adediwura Becky Shares 1993 Throwback Photo / Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.